Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2021, 04:14 PM
Master Fan

It's funny to see Vlamis already championing for a Malex wedding and for Dallas to be the one who marries them.
Old 10-09-2021, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am not at all suprised that Vlamis wants Malex to get their wedding. It's a little surprising that he has thought of certain details that should happen when they get married!!! I love him so much
Old 10-09-2021, 04:55 PM
Master Fan

See in my mind, it's an outside wedding, they get married at around dusk. And then they dance together under the stars at their reception. It would be a small simple affair, with just their nearest and dearest there with an open bar for Sanders.

Isobel would walk Michael down the aisle and Greg or Kyle would walk Alex down. Isobel and Max battling it out for Best Person for Michael, while Kyle and Greg did the same for Alex. And it would be an imitate moment where they had their own vows, I see them keeping their own names though.
Old 10-09-2021, 05:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can see a lot of that, but I can't see Alex taking not taking Guerin's name... he holds no sentimentality to his own Besides.. I would love to see them calling themselves the Guerin's
Old 10-09-2021, 05:52 PM
Passionate Fan

Alex taking Michael’s name would be amazing
Old 10-09-2021, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

THE WAY THEY LOOK AT EACH OTHER SO IN LOVE!

xxxx
Old 10-09-2021, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'd love to see a Malex wedding
Old 10-09-2021, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Who do you think would propose??
Old 10-09-2021, 08:28 PM
Master Fan

Honestly I think they will be that couple, that are both planning to propose to each other. And that each will have a ring or proposal planned that they have roped their family and friends into help with.

Where either the group will know that they are planning on popping the question to each other and try to help the boys have a happy moment. Or the people the boys roped into helping them pop the question don't know and it's a lot of comical moments there when they try to keep each proposal on schedule, not knowing about the other.

There will be a lot of comical chaos, but then in the end, they will have a sweet happy moment and get engaged.
Old 10-09-2021, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Good theory!

I feel like Michael will have a romantic plan for Alex if they decide Michael will be the one to propose.. like Michael will definitely go all out! But I feel like if they have Alex be the one to propose.. it will be completely spontaneous... like they have just finished a huge fight with the next big threat they face, and Alex just says 'I want to marry you! Will you marry me?' and that will be that
Old 10-09-2021, 09:06 PM
New Fan

I can’t sleep so I’m binging Roswell videos. One thing I don’t understand is how does Michael exist. I mean his mum knew Jones was a psycho who wanted to end her planet.
I think too much when my sleeps disturbed.
As for proposal I’m not sure how I’d play it. They both take turns at the big gestures and technically it’s Alex turn.
Tho to me the whole I’m home after the song is kinda the proposal and acceptance.
Old 10-09-2021, 10:24 PM
Master Fan

Honestly, when it comes to Nora and Jones. I always thought that Nora seduced him or was chosen by Jones to be one of his women. Jones comes across as the type of evil who would see someone he wanted and not take no for an answer.

Nora was probably looking for weakness or ways to destroy and kill Jones to save her people. Or even worse, she might have been held captive by Jones and he forced himself on her. And that's how Michael came into being.

Maybe she got pregnant and thought she could use Michael to stop Jones or maybe that becoming a father would lessen Jones's bloodlust? Nora always came across as the kind of woman who had a goal in mind and wouldn't let anything stop her from completing that goal. Even if it meant being with a evil like Jones.

I mean Alex's mom was with Jesse and had four boys with him before that ended and she left her boys with Jesse knowing what he was like. Though we don't know that she might have done all she could to get her boys back from Jesse.

I do wonder if the boys will have a moment where they both talk about not being their fathers. And how their evil fathers cast long shadows, but they are making their own way in the world away from their families past evils.
Old 10-09-2021, 10:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Could you imagine if we get a Malex wedding
Old 10-09-2021, 11:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niknat (View Post)
As for proposal I’m not sure how I’d play it. They both take turns at the big gestures and technically it’s Alex turn.
Tho to me the whole I’m home after the song is kinda the proposal and acceptance.
Alex has been dishing out all the romantic lines this season. Aside from the whole Michael making the first move in kissing Alex, and the 'Alex, I'm home' line. But the whole taking turns thing leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Michael is just more romantic, so therefore that is the only reason I think it could be him proposing.
Old 10-10-2021, 12:30 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by You can't kill me! (View Post)
Alex has been dishing out all the romantic lines this season. Aside from the whole Michael making the first move in kissing Alex, and the 'Alex, I'm home' line. But the whole taking turns thing leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Michael is just more romantic, so therefore that is the only reason I think it could be him proposing.
I don’t think the taking turns is generally needed it’s just I kinda see them doing it. Michael was s1 then Alex s2 -mid 3. Then kiss to I’m home was Michael.
I wish it was Tuesday I can’t wait for the finale.