View Single Post
Old 10-09-2021, 10:24 PM
cherrios
Master Fan

Honestly, when it comes to Nora and Jones. I always thought that Nora seduced him or was chosen by Jones to be one of his women. Jones comes across as the type of evil who would see someone he wanted and not take no for an answer.

Nora was probably looking for weakness or ways to destroy and kill Jones to save her people. Or even worse, she might have been held captive by Jones and he forced himself on her. And that's how Michael came into being.

Maybe she got pregnant and thought she could use Michael to stop Jones or maybe that becoming a father would lessen Jones's bloodlust? Nora always came across as the kind of woman who had a goal in mind and wouldn't let anything stop her from completing that goal. Even if it meant being with a evil like Jones.

I mean Alex's mom was with Jesse and had four boys with him before that ended and she left her boys with Jesse knowing what he was like. Though we don't know that she might have done all she could to get her boys back from Jesse.

I do wonder if the boys will have a moment where they both talk about not being their fathers. And how their evil fathers cast long shadows, but they are making their own way in the world away from their families past evils.