Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2020, 09:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by You can't kill me! (View Post)
Carina was distracted by stupid 90's cliches and tropes.. the type of tropes that just aren't good on tv anymore. But enough about Carina.. she is gone and hopefully that means season three will be more character based and the plots will be much more co-hesive.
Carina is being mentioned because I think that she caused the lack of direction and cohesiveness during Season 2 and caused a lot of drama among fans which I thought was unnecessary and it seemed like Carina was only concerned with one storyline and that there weren't enough light moments during Season 2 and things that should have been appreciated and enjoyed didn't really get that opportunity.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 07-29-2020, 02:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

^ I know, but Carina is not apart of this show anymore. The whole of Season 2 was an incoherent sht show, but let's look forward to season 3

Last edited by You can't kill me!; 07-29-2020 at 04:27 AM
Old 07-29-2020, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

I guess we shall see what else they have planned
Old 07-30-2020, 12:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by You can't kill me! (View Post)
^ I know, but Carina is not apart of this show anymore. The whole of Season 2 was an incoherent sht show, but let's look forward to season 3
I am happy that we are lucky enough to have a Season 3 to look forward and just as importantly we are getting a new show runner who shouldn't be as distracted as the last one became.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 07-30-2020, 12:16 AM
Master Fan

I just hope the relationships will be realistic and we will be shown instead of told.
Old 07-30-2020, 12:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
I just hope the relationships will be realistic and we will be shown instead of told.
That was an issue during Season 2, there was a lack of connection between the characters even though there were definitely plenty of reasons for them to interact.
Old 07-30-2020, 12:30 AM
Total Fan

It might be nice to see them act like mates. Liz/Maria often only use Alex when they need something. And barely any scenes for them in season 2 just made me lose any interest in this so called friendship.
Old 07-30-2020, 10:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I also thought that this friendship was used as a plot device and that Maria and Liz need to be a better friend to Kyle.
Old 07-31-2020, 12:24 AM
Total Fan

Kyle? Kyle wasn’t their best friend since high school. Liz/Maria need to be better friends to each other and to Alex first.
Old 07-31-2020, 12:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

I am holding onto a small thread that season 3 will be better for these 3 old friends!
Old 07-31-2020, 02:35 AM
Master Fan

See I would like to see scenes with them that include them being actual friends with Rosa as well. Cause you know she hung out with them, considering how some of the scenes showed Rosa and Maria acting.

How about them hanging out and playing board games while drinking to spice things up. Because that would be a way to see them interact and talk about things without getting too deep and serious.
Old 07-31-2020, 04:09 AM
Total Fan

I get wanting Maria and Rosa to hang out, but this thread is ultimately about Liz/Alex/Maria’s friendship.

Besides, I think this friendship is the one that most of the fandom need the writers to do better in.
Old 07-31-2020, 09:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittany45 (View Post)
I get wanting Maria and Rosa to hang out, but this thread is ultimately about Liz/Alex/Maria’s friendship.

Besides, I think this friendship is the one that most of the fandom need the writers to do better in.
Sorry I meant Rosa hanging out with Liz, Alex, and Maria as a group. Cause I assumed they all spent a lot of time together as teens.

I found it odd, that we didn't have many conversations of either Alex or Maria talking to Liz about Rosa being back from the dead, or being killed by Noah, or being framed by the trio, or how Rosa is also related to Kyle, or Rosa being brought back is what killed Max, etc.

I mean Rosa was such a big part of their teenage years and so was her death, you think there would be some conversations between three "lifelong friends" who are apparently are close as family, that don't interact.
Old 08-01-2020, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Maria/Rosa can be discussed Other Dynamics if it doesn't relate to speaking about the trio + Rosa

Hopefully 3rd season can be the one for some true moments for this trio both seasons it had been lacking
Old 08-01-2020, 04:55 PM
Master Fan

So lacking, I mean these guys are supposed to be as close as family. Sure time has passed, but the dynamics were all so horrible. When they come back, I hope they use them as actual friends or just drop the whole thing and stop telling us what chums they are.