View Single Post
Old 07-28-2020, 09:27 PM
Holland Fan Forever
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by You can't kill me! (View Post)
Carina was distracted by stupid 90's cliches and tropes.. the type of tropes that just aren't good on tv anymore. But enough about Carina.. she is gone and hopefully that means season three will be more character based and the plots will be much more co-hesive.
Carina is being mentioned because I think that she caused the lack of direction and cohesiveness during Season 2 and caused a lot of drama among fans which I thought was unnecessary and it seemed like Carina was only concerned with one storyline and that there weren't enough light moments during Season 2 and things that should have been appreciated and enjoyed didn't really get that opportunity.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola