Exactly

But even with jobs they don't necessarily have high paying ones

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-18-2020, 07:18 PM
Moderator Support Team

that is true
Old 08-05-2020, 01:21 AM
Graphics Team Manager

One thing I've been thinking about - I feel like the clothes are more conservative than they were on the original It could be my imagination though

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-05-2020, 08:58 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
One thing I've been thinking about - I feel like the clothes are more conservative than they were on the original It could be my imagination though
no it is they dont show as much skin
Old 08-05-2020, 05:57 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Quote:
lol Definitely, on the original it seemed they were getting more and more naked as time went on. Mainly Phoebe.
Old 08-06-2020, 02:41 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah mainly her Piper was least & Phoebe was probably the most. A product of the times possibly but still

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-09-2020, 06:24 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Yeah mainly her Piper was least & Phoebe was probably the most. A product of the times possibly but still
well paige and prue did show skin to

i felt like half the time these ladies [ minus piper ) didnt wear any bras
Old 08-10-2020, 01:30 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah Paige & Prue were in the middle, depending on the episode Phoebe depended upon the season. Piper throughout I don't think she really ever showed much skin? Other than the Coyote Piper episode that is. Or if they had to wear a costume but even then all I can think of is for Valhalla

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-10-2020, 03:26 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, Piper was always the most covered up. Prue showed way more skin in S2 and 3, and like I said Phoebe was pretty much naked most of the series and there seemed to be a certain point in S4 and 5 where they had to think of any reason or excuse to have her be topless. That was just ridiculous and very obnoxious. I think Paige showed a lot of skin too but I don't remember her wardrobe as much as the other three. When that one female Whitelighter showed up in that S3 episode she even told them to not wear anymore strapless, backless, braless things then Prue said she has nothing to wear. Exactly lmao!
Old 08-11-2020, 02:09 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Funnily before that episode I don't think they were that bad - or at least its after that it got a lot worse. Or at least Phoebe's did (those exact seasons were the worst for her ). Prue didn't have much more of a chance to get worse since it was her final season.

I really hope this show doesn't go down that path

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-11-2020, 09:47 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
Yeah, Piper was always the most covered up. Prue showed way more skin in S2 and 3, and like I said Phoebe was pretty much naked most of the series and there seemed to be a certain point in S4 and 5 where they had to think of any reason or excuse to have her be topless. That was just ridiculous and very obnoxious. I think Paige showed a lot of skin too but I don't remember her wardrobe as much as the other three. When that one female Whitelighter showed up in that S3 episode she even told them to not wear anymore strapless, backless, braless things then Prue said she has nothing to wear. Exactly lmao!
oh paige was just as bad , got yep i dont want this show to do that
Old 10-07-2020, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Quote:
They all have nice style.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 10-08-2020, 07:07 AM
Moderator Support Team

agreed
Old 10-10-2020, 07:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

They really do which is great and seems each of them have their own unique style too
Old 10-10-2020, 10:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

which seasons style do you prefer for each of them??

{taek su mi sun}