Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2021, 03:18 PM
Graphics Team Manager

They can get confusing

We saw Maggie go through alone & they seemed to imply she'd been there longer than the other two. I don't know how much longer. Maybe Mel & Macy were gone for 4 hours while Maggie was gone even longer? It still was only the one day in real time though as far as I know

Yeah it'd be interesting to know how many times she tried. If it was what we saw or more. At least Maggie was able to reach her easily once she found her

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-03-2021, 07:27 PM
Graphics Team

Idk it was all confusing to me
Yeah I did like that.. how Maggie got through to her easier.

It was nice to see a little bit of stuff with them in the recent ep too. Like when Macy was telling them all what happened.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 04-03-2021, 10:51 PM
Graphics Team Manager

It is confusing

Yes I loved that sisterly bonding moment. Even if it was only short

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-05-2021, 08:16 AM
Graphics Team

I vote for more scenes of them together.
They're still kinda doing their own things. But we get stuff here and there sometimes. Of course the most we got of them together was the maze. Maybe we'll see more stuff of them working together soon. They do have to figure out about the tablet.. and then still get rid of their "allergy"

I didn't watch the promo for the next ep, if there was one.
Old 04-05-2021, 05:26 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I want more of them. They need to go back to them working together & focus more on getting rid of this allergy. It doesn't seem to be a covid protection measure anymore, it just seems like a long plot device that they're using to cause drama. But it'd be nice to actually see the Charmed Ones working together & for the show to go back to that

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-06-2021, 08:01 AM
Graphics Team

Maybe it'll end soon. Or I hope it'll wrap up asap. The tablet was for the ancient monsters, right? Or? I already forgot
Old 04-06-2021, 03:24 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah it was for them or the jail they're in something like that

I'm hoping that they'll wrap it up soon but I presume it'll be wrapped in the season finale

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-08-2021, 09:13 AM
Graphics Team

I couldn't remember if it was for the creatures or if it had to do with their allergy.
We can only hope all of it will be wrapped up soon. It makes you miss things.. like hugs and such.
Old 04-08-2021, 03:33 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I hope its both tbh

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-09-2021, 10:51 PM
Graphics Team

Wouldn't that be a relief! If it were. Guess we'll find out sooner or later.
Old 04-09-2021, 11:20 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Hopefully soon

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-10-2021, 07:37 AM
Graphics Team

I'm crossing my fingers to that too.
It feels like the allergy has gone on for so long. I'd like for closeness again with them.
Old 04-10-2021, 09:40 PM
Graphics Team Manager

If the allergy was a covid thing I don't know that I'd mind it so much. But since they don't seem to be restricting in other ways, it is just between them, I feel like its just a storyline & its run its course. The show needs to go back to more sister moments & better sisterly bonding

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-11-2021, 11:51 PM
Graphics Team

Yeah I agree. I don't want it to really be dragged on for much longer.
Kinda makes me miss the earlier episodes moments.
Old 04-18-2021, 06:57 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
If the allergy was a covid thing I don't know that I'd mind it so much. But since they don't seem to be restricting in other ways, it is just between them, I feel like its just a storyline & its run its course. The show needs to go back to more sister moments & better sisterly bonding
yep this is the reason we love charmed its the sister bond