Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2019, 12:45 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Charmed - "When Sparks Fly" (2.06) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Nov 15th @ 8PM)

Charmed | 2.06 - "When Sparks Fly"
Original Airdate: Nov 15, 2019 @ 8PM

x

Episode Summary
Macy must fight a dangerous enemy to survive; Maggie's impromptu karaoke duet with
Jordan may lead to answers about her powers. Meanwhile, Mel and Harry take a gamble
on a demon who may know the Assassin's whereabouts.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-15-2019, 08:12 PM
Graphics Team

It was interesting to see Harry try to play poker and Mel helping

Okay woah Macy looked amazing in that red dress. It was kind of interesting to hear/see more of the Dark Harry.

I'm curious if Jordan really is a danger to them or if he's in danger. I hope they'll explore that further and we'll find out what exactly Maggie's vision was about.

They should've known it wasn't going to be that easy to kill the other Harry. Guess they'll find that out later. I want to know who is master is too. And is it a woman?
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 11-15-2019, 10:09 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Glad they find reasons for Maggie to sing Jordan has a good voice too

James is the creepy version of Harry...

I think you knocked out more than intended there Mel

ah so the visions come from the ring... interesting

Harry pretending to be James (or Jimmy I guess he prefers) is fun

Killing Jimmy seemed a bit easy so ending didn't really surprise me

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-16-2019, 11:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

such a fun episode, had a smile on my face most of the time watching.

Feel sorry for Harry, he mourns his bad side I wonder if James should have a different thread?
Old 11-16-2019, 12:45 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That's what I was thinking while watching

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-16-2019, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

That promo... they better not bring him back just to screw us all over.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 11-20-2019, 05:56 AM
Dedicated Fan

I loved 💘 this episode. I find dark Harry to be very sexy! He was so sweet with Macy. For a minute I thought it was Harry. I think it's interesting that he has a master. Like a genie does. You know, because he came out of a bottle. 😂. I don't think Dark Harry really want to hurt Macy.

Maggie and Jordan both have very nice voices. I forgot the actress who played Maggie can sing. Did anyone else laugh out loud when Harry told Maggie to touch Jordan all over? I laugh so hard I nearly spit out my drink 🍸. LOL! 😂 It's good to know that it was Jordan's ring that was giving Maggie the premonitions, and not Jordan himself.

I am glad that Dark Harry is not dead, but it seem like Harry should have figure that out considering that Dark Harry had previously killed him, and he returned from the grave. He should have figure that something like that would happen to dark Harry.

I notice that Kat has been missing from the last two episodes, I wonder when she will return. I would love to know who she was talking to?
Old 11-20-2019, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I'm glad it was the ring, too.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 11-20-2019, 11:46 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
I notice that Kat has been missing from the last two episodes, I wonder when she will return. I would love to know who she was talking to?
She's meant to be in the next ep

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-21-2019, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Cool!

{taek su mi sun}