Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2019, 12:04 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Charmed - "Things to Do in Seattle When You're Dead" (2.02) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Oct 18th @ 8PM)

Charmed | 2.02 - "Things to Do in Seattle
When You're Dead"

Original Airdate: Oct 18, 2019 @ 8PM

x

Episode Summary
The Charmed Ones must learn to navigate the new world they now inhabit. Macy
tries making sense of some very intense dreams and Mel and Maggie try to accept
their new roles. Harry isn't quite himself ever since his encounter with the hooded
villain, forcing he and Mel to go on an old-fashioned road trip in search of the
demons attempting to bring about the extinction of all witches. A personal loss
strengthens the bond between Maggie and Mel.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-17-2019, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Thanks for starting this.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 10-18-2019, 08:04 PM
Moderator Support Team

i should be watching this tonight
Old 10-18-2019, 10:22 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Another good episode

So Macy wants to dream about a relationship with Evil!Harry? ok then... seems that the dart that got her has created a connection between the two characters though & Evil!Harry will try use it to get to the sisters now that he can't magically locate them

Everyone thinks they died in a house fire . That doesn't bode well for previous characters coming back & finding them

Now a dead father... that is interesting Does that make him magical too I wonder. Ok, no. Just a heart attack but still possibly connected to their 'death'

Poor Maghie. Why must Mel try push her opinion onto her sister? Not surprised she found a way to go to the funeral. Pity it turned into a trap. Looks like they all will figure out Harry's secret now. Yay for Mel following her & getting there in time

While I understand Mel cleaned up her fathers mistakes I don't agree with her pushing her dislike onto Maggie. What is wrong with her loving the only father she knew still? But he does sound like a terrible father so can't blame her for her hate towards him

I like this direction of an Overlord, demonic factions, & the demonic war. Will be interesting to see where that goes

Perfect timing for Macy now . Pity about the magic wearing off & the camera though

Secret or at least special sister handshake between Mel & Maggie? I like it

The boxing guy seems a different character in this ep compared to last or at least more trusting

Hacy fans - all Macy needs to know which Harry is which is a look, eye to eye

Now the demon world knows they are alive. So much for that protection

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-19-2019, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

So Parker probably thinks Maggie is dead, too.... I don't like this. Not at all. We know how he gets when he thinks he's lost Maggie. It's likely he's not going to keep trying to control his demon side if he thinks that.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 10-19-2019, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I never even thought of that
Old 10-19-2019, 05:16 PM
Graphics Team Manager

If the demon world knows that they're alive though, maybe it is possible that Parker could find out too... but for now I don't think the show wants to bring in anyone from the first season which is more concerning for Parker even being involved again

I am however glad that they've explained how no one would notice them all missing & their house disappearing. If in its place is a burnt down house & the presumption that they're dead then at least the magic is covered up easily enough without the risk of exposure that the original show had

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-21-2019, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

But would Parker be focused on the Demon world right now with him trying to control his demon side?

{taek su mi sun}
Old 10-21-2019, 05:29 PM
Moderator Support Team

See the whole Parker thing obviously he is struggling with his demon side but they probably wont bring him in until Maggie starts dating tbat boxer dude ... wbixb i dont like .

But they have no money, luckliy thier house survived the fire but its magically standing?? Cause they won't need to pay anything lol.

Loving harry storyline he looks amazing in tbis season but yeah Macy is attracted to the evil Harry interesting.

Their dad dying is interesting thing tk add in .. mmmm
Old 10-22-2019, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I don't like the unnecessary love interest for Maggie this season. So unneeded and a total slap to the face of those of us who love Parker and Parker/Maggie.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 10-22-2019, 06:33 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by in love with you dummy (View Post)
I don't like the unnecessary love interest for Maggie this season. So unneeded and a total slap to the face of those of us who love Parker and Parker/Maggie.
Truw and its to soon , why cant they just be firends ?
Old 10-23-2019, 12:24 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Never know, maybe they'll surprise us & they will just be friends
Quote:
But would Parker be focused on the Demon world right now with him trying to control his demon side?
Does he have to be focused on the demon world to find out? Surely though if he heard about Maggie dying, he'd want to check if its true & that'd include all ways even if it meant using demonic connections?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-23-2019, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Yeah, I guess that makes sense.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 10-23-2019, 01:55 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I prefer to find some silver lining/level of hope

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-24-2019, 12:35 PM