Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2018, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I hope we do make it to that stage. There are the gray background ones (I think they're gray), but it would be nice to get plain white ones.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 11-24-2018, 09:45 PM
Graphics Team Manager

The background colour doesn't matter, its the lighting & cropping which is the issue. We cut the background out so it really doesn't matter if its gray, white, or patterned, ect. For the ones with the grey background though for some reason there's only ones for Mel, Harry, Galvin, & Niko not Maggie & Macy. So while those are good we need ones for Maggie & Macy. There are the ones with the bluish lighting (Macy's) but I don't know how they'd go with the others & I don't think Mel's is usable as she'd be at an odd angle & she's sitting. We've at least got this group shot which is usable & doesn't have odd lighting to contend with & should match the grey background pictures if we want to include other characters. They're not in character but I feel like we have better pictures here . But there's also plenty of time so anything could happen. The team won't touch the board until its permanent & the team is on holiday hiatus until mid-Jan so we're probably looking at Feb/March before this board will start the process. I'm just thinking ahead because I know eventually it will come

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-25-2018, 10:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Interesting process. Thanks for the info.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 11-25-2018, 01:32 PM
Graphics Team Manager

What do you mean 'interesting process'?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-25-2018, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Process may not be the right word. Or maybe adding selection would've made more sense?

{taek su mi sun}
Old 11-25-2018, 02:59 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I'm still confused

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-25-2018, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

So am I honestly. I'm having a brain fart moment it seems. Sorry for bringing you down with me.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 11-26-2018, 01:17 AM
Graphics Team Manager

We can enjoy being confused together then. Do you mean interesting selection/thoughts on pictures we could possibly use if we don't get any more?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-26-2018, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

That sounds more like what I meant.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 11-26-2018, 08:38 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Do you have any thoughts?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-27-2018, 09:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

There are so many great pics in the last link you posted. I also love the group shot pic, so happy that that's possibly useable when the time comes.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 11-27-2018, 01:09 PM
Graphics Team Manager

just have to wait funny for me since I'm waiting for myself to put it in a round

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-27-2018, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Yep. Gotta be patient.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 11-27-2018, 02:27 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I may have selfishly worked it so the board (presuming we have one) is likely to be in the second round of the year That's still not until February though

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-27-2018, 02:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I won't tell.

{taek su mi sun}