Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2021, 01:15 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Really? I like S3-5 the most. They had some silly episodes, but I really enjoyed that time of the show. S1 & 2 had some of the better storylines though.

I had a weird dream last night. No idea why Charmed was on my brain but it was. I dreamed that Phoebe & Cole's baby survived & was taken in by demons & raised by them until he was grown & then was sent back in time to take out the Charmed Ones - but his name was Cole when he did. So basically my brain was deciding that this character was his own father

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-28-2021, 05:14 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
Really? I like S3-5 the most. They had some silly episodes, but I really enjoyed that time of the show. S1 & 2 had some of the better storylines though.

I had a weird dream last night. No idea why Charmed was on my brain but it was. I dreamed that Phoebe & Cole's baby survived & was taken in by demons & raised by them until he was grown & then was sent back in time to take out the Charmed Ones - but his name was Cole when he did. So basically my brain was deciding that this character was his own father
Yeah idk it is a good season but when I I a rewatch I skip that season , which one is yours ?

Cole is in your brain that would be a cool storyline.. I wish they didn't make him evil
Old 09-28-2021, 11:57 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Wow. Even I don't skip a season if I rewatch. No matter how silly they are... although at times I do stop around S6 So I guess I skip S7 & 8 then . But normally I watch all of them

Which one is my what?

Clearly . No idea why. But was an interesting storyline. Up until him being his own father I liked it. It'd make a cool twist. I really wish they didn't make Cole evil too. Or even the baby

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-29-2021, 06:53 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Wow. Even I don't skip a season if I rewatch. No matter how silly they are... although at times I do stop around S6 So I guess I skip S7 & 8 then . But normally I watch all of them

Which one is my what?

Clearly . No idea why. But was an interesting storyline. Up until him being his own father I liked it. It'd make a cool twist. I really wish they didn't make Cole evil too. Or even the baby
Season 3 has great episodes , season 6 and 7 yes bad some good episodes I did a rewatch of season 8 man it was a bad season beside the final it was a very bad season

Which is your favourite season ?

I just loved Cole being part of the team and family I wished we had more moments with him and Leo to
Old 09-29-2021, 03:32 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

S3 is my favorite season. Besides the Cole/Phoebe pairing and Prue dying at the end, I felt the season was the best overall. It had great, new, and interesting storylines IMO.
Old 09-30-2021, 01:16 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That's what I thought you meant but wasn't sure since I'd already said my favs

For me the favourite season depends on how I'm feeling but it is usually between S3-5.

S8 is such a mess, no idea what is going on with a lot of it

Quote:
I felt the season was the best overall. It had great, new, and interesting storylines IMO.
Agreed (although for me I liked that part of the Phoebe/Cole storyline, at least at the start of the season anyway)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-30-2021, 06:50 AM
Moderator Support Team

I like Cole and pheobe after they got together and she knew he was bad
Old 10-01-2021, 01:33 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I liked parts of that. S4 was interesting to watch, but didn't really like how he became The Source & that storyline

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-01-2021, 06:33 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I liked parts of that. S4 was interesting to watch, but didn't really like how he became The Source & that storyline
Yeah I know it was to pull them apart really
Old 06-14-2022, 03:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Old 06-16-2022, 07:21 AM
Moderator Support Team

oh Paige i adore her not Rose
Old 06-16-2022, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher