Graphics Team Manager

Smart thinking

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-16-2020, 06:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

use the force
Old 06-18-2020, 07:19 PM
Graphics Team

This whole show in general is fantastic. Which we knew about.. but I really have been liking the storylines.
Do you guys like s1 or s2 more?
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 06-19-2020, 08:34 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsidian star (View Post)
This whole show in general is fantastic. Which we knew about.. but I really have been liking the storylines.
Do you guys like s1 or s2 more?
this show is awesome , see i would go for season one a bit more , you?
Old 06-20-2020, 01:18 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I like aspects of both but not sure which I prefer . There are things from S1 which I felt were lacking or missing from S2 but S2 had a more intriguing storyline & felt more like the show was making itself its own entity & not just a remake of the original

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-21-2020, 06:39 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
I like aspects of both but not sure which I prefer . There are things from S1 which I felt were lacking or missing from S2 but S2 had a more intriguing storyline & felt more like the show was making itself its own entity & not just a remake of the original
yep i felt season one was them putting everything the OG had and just using it ,but i felt some stuff they could of done without aka macy evil side
Old 06-21-2020, 02:59 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah I agree. There was too much going on in S1 too. They were using too many elements of the OG, trying to throw in too many storylines, & rushing through the whole Source storyline too. But I also feel this allowed them to then say 'we've done that, now this is who we are as a show' for S2. A part of me hopes that somehow they can bring back the Source storyline or maybe a worse evil to show that it isn't so easy to get rid of or wrap up in a nice bow. But I'm also not sure that they could unless the Source was defeated but not killed, & there's another way to bring him back?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-21-2020, 11:55 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Yeah I agree. There was too much going on in S1 too. They were using too many elements of the OG, trying to throw in too many storylines, & rushing through the whole Source storyline too. But I also feel this allowed them to then say 'we've done that, now this is who we are as a show' for S2. A part of me hopes that somehow they can bring back the Source storyline or maybe a worse evil to show that it isn't so easy to get rid of or wrap up in a nice bow. But I'm also not sure that they could unless the Source was defeated but not killed, & there's another way to bring him back?
yep i felt the same way , it is like they wanted to show all the old and be like this how we did it all good , now its our turn.

see i wish they keep Charity and fiona Callahan and kept it a thing for season to would of been awesome
Old 06-22-2020, 01:44 AM
Graphics Team Manager

There is so much more they could've explored with them & from their first season. It easily could've been a two season storyline at least

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-23-2020, 04:00 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
There is so much more they could've explored with them & from their first season. It easily could've been a two season storyline at least
100% it could or been, but I also did like the 2 different storyline as well , I just they didn't end them both so suddenly
Old 06-23-2020, 03:12 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Exactly. The storylines worked well, but could've been explored so much more & over a longer period of time to do them full justice & properly explore them. Now we've got unanswered questions & it felt a bit rushed

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-24-2020, 07:21 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Exactly. The storylines worked well, but could've been explored so much more & over a longer period of time to do them full justice & properly explore them. Now we've got unanswered questions & it felt a bit rushed
yes and yes ,unless they try and bring the storyline back ?
Old 06-25-2020, 12:32 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That's what my thought is but I don't know if they can or will - especially since the show runners changed between the seasons

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-28-2020, 06:57 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
That's what my thought is but I don't know if they can or will - especially since the show runners changed between the seasons
wait they changed the show runners?
Old 06-28-2020, 03:14 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Between the seasons they did I think that's why there was such a large change between the two seasons. It was just one of them which got replaced (by a husband/wife duo) but I still imagine that change would've impacted the show's direction

Chelle » join GTmy art