Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2020, 12:08 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Charmed - "Curse Words" (2.10) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Jan 24 @ 8PM)

Charmed | 2.10 - "Curse Words"
Original Airdate: Jan 24, 2020 @ 8PM

x

Episode Summary
Maggie and Mel fear Jordan's curse is alive and well. Macy and
Harry confront unspoken feelings.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-24-2020, 09:31 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Ray still sneaking around... Abigael returns needing help, just what they need. Then Jordan in trouble in his last few hours of 25. So many things all before the title card

Of course Ray steals the potion...

Not surprise the cold was a sign of something else. I presume this spirit wants to follow through with the curse

Ray was absent but still knows his daughter is gay. That's something

Maggie is doing well on her own. Would be better if she had help though instead of having her sisters off doing other things

Ray knows about Maggie . Understandable why their relationship feel apart. Nice that he was still there for Maggie even though he knew she wasn't his

I figured Maggie would reveal the truth to save Jordan

Like that Ray offered Jordan a drink

At least now finally Maggie has help. I don't understand why both had to leave when they all knew about the curse & that Jordan was in trouble. It was a stupid & illogical move which left Maggie in danger & could've got her hurt or worse. But I guess Maggie can stand on her own pretty well

All it took was the ring? That is at least something. Ah so not completely solved. That's at least something. Makes sense he has to balance the scales to break it

Glad Swan is ok

Macy & Harry can they just decide what they want to do with them instead of this forced sexual tension & love triangle/parallelogram/whatever crap? Like I may not ship Hacy but even I don't find this enjoyable. This whole 'you know how I feel, but goodbye' thing is silly. Then a few episodes ago Macy wanted Jimmy & now she wants this new guy? Seems to me more like she's running from whatever she feels for Harry &/or Jimmy. Julian is just a guy who's going to get used & possibly hurt. I don't see real feelings there? Just Macy running off with him because she's mad at Harry

Nice Mel put out the olive branch to mend the relationship between her & Ray

That final scene does not look good at all

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-24-2020, 10:34 PM
Graphics Team

I had totally missed the first couple mins of the ep

Knew Jordan was going to find out more eventually.

Wonder who those people were that Ray was meeting up with.

Quote:
Macy & Harry can they just decide what they want to do with them instead of this forced sexual tension & love triangle/parallelogram/whatever crap? Like I may not ship Hacy but even I don't find this enjoyable. This whole 'you know how I feel, but goodbye' thing is silly. Then a few episodes ago Macy wanted Jimmy & now she wants this new guy? Seems to me more like she's running from whatever she feels for Harry &/or Jimmy. Julian is just a guy who's going to get used & possibly hurt. I don't see real feelings there? Just Macy running off with him because she's mad at Harry
Yeah none of this makes sense.
I ship Hacy, but this back and forth stuff is driving me nuts. I thought for a moment right after Harry said Macy knows how he feels, I thought she was going to kiss him. I don't get why writers always have to do love triangles or whatever either.. just so a pair can have some complications or to have a bump in the road? Cuz like, there's other ways to do that.

Honestly, Abigael is one of my least favorite characters. Not only because of the Harry stuff, but she just irks me. Just her attitude and demeanor is annoying to me.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 01-25-2020, 12:14 AM
Graphics Team Manager

How much did you miss?

Yeah those people have me worried given how the episode ended . Especially given how they saw Mel use her powers

I don't ship them & it annoyed me so if they're annoying viewers in general I think they've gone too far . Even I expected a kiss in that moment, but no they had to run off from each other & try make each other jealous instead. I don't get it, its not a complication for a relationship or possible relationship, its simply annoying to watch. Both reminded me of toddlers not getting their way & trying to annoy the other person

I like Abigael's character but she gave nothing to this episode. All she was doing was sitting there commenting on how she likes to sleep with everyone & likes Harry (which we already knew so didn't need the recap). They could've done it without her - then maybe Maggie wouldn't have been left alone. Sure it worked out fine, but it annoys me how they had an innocent to protect but still BOTH Macy & Mel went off doing other things? I get why Macy went with Harry, but why did Abigael need to have an emergency here? Harry could've still been all jealous of Macy texting Julian & they could've ended them with their moment still. Abigael didn't need to be in the ep for Macy to bring up the kiss & Harry could've just left her without him going to be with Abigael. The whole Abigael/Harry/Macy storyline was boring & had no relation to the rest of the episode & at least for now is only seeming to push along with Hacy 'will they or won't they' moments. At least its clear what Mel & Ray were doing was leading towards something else...

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-26-2020, 11:24 PM
Graphics Team

Oh I missed like.. the first 5 mins or so.
Old 01-27-2020, 12:47 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Not too bad then. What was the first bit you saw? I can try remember what you missed if you'd like?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-30-2020, 11:11 PM
Graphics Team

Uhh it was when Macy and Harry were with Abigael.
Old 01-31-2020, 01:33 AM
Graphics Team Manager

hmm you didn't miss too much, but an interesting start. They are all at a part for Jordan at the start - so that's why I'm annoyed as they all just left Maggie. Mel was there when Maggie saves Jordan once too so she knows it but still goes with Ray. You probably missed a conversation between Ray & Mel too but the later ones were more interesting/meaningful

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-31-2020, 08:45 PM
Graphics Team

Oh thanks for the info. Maybe I should go back and try to watch the beginning?
They seem to be leaving each other a lot lately.
Old 02-01-2020, 08:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I just want Abby gone and Parker back full time.

{taek su mi sun}