Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2020, 06:57 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Very

Niko under the influence of truth serum is funny, although predictable they would mix up the thermoses

Still with the text messages

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-26-2020, 07:05 PM
Graphics Team

I don't know how I feel about Niko. The truth serum felt like it was taken straight from the original too, especially being used on her. She is funny under the influence, yes. A shame what it revealed about Greta for Mel though.

I can't remember this episode at all beyond the truth serum.
Old 06-26-2020, 07:09 PM
Graphics Team Manager

this ep has a few connections to the original. Another is the mirror demon

I mostly remember. This is my third watch I think

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-26-2020, 07:14 PM
Graphics Team

I forgot about her too. Perhaps I need to rewatch the original show too.

That is a few watches then.

The apocalypse storyline starts already.
Old 06-26-2020, 07:17 PM
Graphics Team Manager

you should . Maybe when you & your wife finish OUAT? I'm sure she'd appreciate that more than you rewatching Bones

It jumps into it fast

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-26-2020, 07:21 PM
Graphics Team

We almost have so that is a good idea. She appreciates anything other than any crime show. I started Bones last month and still have not gotten through the first season.

Possibly too fast but they do have a lot they want to fit into the season so it does make sense that it is already a part of the show.
Old 06-26-2020, 07:29 PM
Graphics Team Manager

poor you at least she has you watching her shows so you can make it work one way

Exactly. Would've been better as a two year plan instead of one imo

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-26-2020, 07:34 PM
Graphics Team

We make it work. Some she is fine being in the room when I am watching, and we have a deal that I watch anything new when she is not around so I can screen it first to tell if she wants to leave the room and miss anything gory. Yet somehow she can watch gore in these superhero and supernatural shows just fine.

A two season plan for everything they put in season one or just the apocalypse?
Old 06-26-2020, 07:40 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Makes sense. I get where she is coming from. Crime shows have a level of realism so when you watch that gore its more believable than if a fantasy show has gore. If you are dealing with magic or superheroes then you already know that is fake so might make the gore easier to accept

Everything. Maybe reveal the apocalypse not until the midseason finale or even the season finale, then use season two to deal with it more

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-26-2020, 07:46 PM
Graphics Team

That sounds like something she would try tell me to make me understand. I fail to understand though that is all that different watching some guy get stitched up after injuring himself on a supernatural/superhero show than watching Ducky performing an autopsy. I do understand that crime is more realistic, especially if I started watching true crime shows on her. Then she would hate me.

That sounds like an amazing idea to stretch it out like that. There was too much information provided to us in this first season which they really could have explored further and longer so a two season plan for all of it would have been perfect. Then they could have explored the Overlord storyline in season three with hints towards the Safe Space storyline before diving further into that for season four.
Old 06-26-2020, 07:53 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yes . I didn't think of that but they really could have had a 4 year plan here just in what two seasons have given us. But I think season 2 works well. Maybe season 3 will explore the Overlord storyline more? . I figure they wanted to put as much as they could into at least the first season since you never know how long you will last

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-26-2020, 07:58 PM
Graphics Team

I hope they do explore the Overlord and Abigael more in season three. Hopefully they can include Parker in that too.

It does make sense, yes. Unfortunately too many shows get cancelled way too soon so it is better to play safe and hope you can at least complete the first season than hope ahead for many seasons.

It was fun watching with you. I'm going to get off and have lunch now. If you want we can watch the original Charmed pilot over messenger later? You have me convinced to start now (and rewatch four shows at once).
Old 06-26-2020, 08:07 PM
Graphics Team Manager

sounds like a plan (although that's a lot of shows to be watching )

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-27-2020, 03:29 AM
Moderator Support Team

Oh sorry guys didn't have time to jump on with the rewatch, looks like you had fun .

Both shows are good use to love Bones to
Old 06-27-2020, 03:44 AM
Graphics Team Manager

all good, it was a bit of a spontaneous thing this morning

Hope you can have the time to rewatch the first two eps soon. Hopefully next week we can watch ep 3 together

Chelle » join GTmy art