Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2022, 12:46 PM
Graphics Team

4x03 - "Unlucky Charmed" Episode Discussion (March 25, 2022)

4x03 - "Unlucky Charmed"
Episode Discussion

(Airdate: March 25, 2022 @8pm EST)

Episode Description:
Mel suddenly finds herself haunted by memories of her mysterious breakup with Ruby, while Maggie's demon-hunting
habit puts strain on her relationship with Jordan. Harry tries to train the newest Charmed One, but gets derailed when
they all must focus on a formidable new nemesis who starts wreaking havoc throughout the magical world.
(source)
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 03-25-2022, 07:03 PM
Graphics Team

I felt bad for Kaela at the family dinner. She didn’t know she’d mess things up and she was just trying to bond with them.

What’s going on with Harry? I know he’s still grieving, but why does he also seem aggressive?

I still dunno how exactly that leprechaun died. He just exploded somehow.

Well at least Mel came clean about what happened with her and Ruby.
What’s happening with her powers though?

That’s so sad the lamia was just a mother protecting her child.. and then her giving the egg to Maggie and blowing up too. But I’m still wondering how they’re ticking and blowing up.

But yeah at least they got the egg to the nest

Is he using the spider to peek at them?

Kaela pretending to cry and not know she was adopted

Woah what happened to Harry??? I am surprised he actually did eat the mushroom

Okay so yeah Maggie is kinda out of control. I mean that guy was out of line, but she does seem like she wants to fight and get anger out.
Old 03-27-2022, 11:53 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Nice how Kaela cooked a dinner for everyone The pushing about Ruby though was a bit much. & now more upsetting people... that is a shame everyone reacted to something

Now poor Maggie trying to talk to people & give coffee & getting little response. Interesting she doesn't even know what happened with Ruby & Mel

Harry teaching, or attempting it . Kaela is right in needing to teach how a student learns

Now Mel is having premonitions? Or visions of the past somehow

What was that? Coloured streamers not poisonous gas? The Tallyman wants to freak people out clearly... & likes riddles... Ah ok must be the alcohol that held the poison. More fun to have them think it was just a trick. Lucky Maggie & Jordan didn't drink it too

How does Mel know to ask where Kaela is? She had headphones on & didn't respond to anyone calling her

Nice Mel opened up to Maggie about what happened. Feels strange to me for Mel to have proposed to Ruby though

The poor Lamia wish they could have saved her. Wonder how the Tallyman got to her to expload her

Can we stop with the spider please? Does look like it is the window for him to spy on them

Ruby is right on what she said about the relationship she had with Mel. Sad but true. Nice they seemed to have closure over it

I thought it was an engagement ring on Roxie's finger. Wonder where she sent Harry

Just a small amount of anger pent up in Maggie there...

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-29-2022, 06:38 PM
Graphics Team

Yeah I was confused and wondering if Mel was having visions too. That's what it seemed like.
Old 03-29-2022, 09:56 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I don't get it Hopefully they don't leave us waiting for an explanation too long

Chelle » join GTmy art