Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2021, 02:10 PM
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team

Holiday Fan Art Competition Voting: Round 2

Voting for round 2 has been started. Please check the topped posts on Info Center and vote for your favourite in each category.
Voting closes on January 2nd. (please check the individual polls as the time/day might be different for yourself)

Good luck everyone

KATE. | icon
me and the sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2021, 03:25 PM
Graphics Team Manager

If anyone has any suggestions or feedback for the competition we have started a thread here on the Info Center board. We did mention some of what has already been brought up here but feel free to bring your ideas over to that thread too

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2021, 07:49 PM
Moderator Support Team

thanks for the update
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2022, 05:52 PM
Graphics Team Manager

We have now added a poll to the feedback thread to help determine the direction of the Holiday Fan Art Competition in the future

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread