Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2018, 11:12 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks everyone

Si - I can't say the promo for it necessarily did anything for me either but I like witches so I decided to look past that & see what its like . I still couldn't tell you if I like it or not

Paula - probably not the best either. I can't tell you if it is worth it or not. I would say that if you're already convinced you won't like it then you probably won't though. I had to reach a point where my interest in witches & magic outweighed my dislike/anger/upset over them remaking Charmed to try it out. Even then I still don't like every time it says the word Charmed

Seemed only fitting to make a gifset for the original

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-27-2018, 02:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

If you like witches, I'd definitely recommend "A discovery of witches" by the way!
Great new show!

Love the gifset
Old 10-27-2018, 02:53 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks
Quote:
If you like witches, I'd definitely recommend "A discovery of witches" by the way!
I want to check that out but would mean I'd have to get my parents to tape it for me since its going to air on payTV here. Already feel bad asking them to tape Arrow for me so don't know if I will (although part of why I feel guilty for Arrow is they know I'll end up buying it on DVD so I could just wait for that). May just one day end up reading the book(s?) since that got recommended to me years ago & still haven't gotten around to that, then see if I eventually get the chance to watch the show

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-27-2018, 02:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You totally should read the books!
I've read the entire trilogy at least 5 times
I've seen it compared to Twilight, which is a very bad comparison
It's totally focused on an adult audience, both book and tv show.
I totally adore it
Old 10-27-2018, 03:43 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Twilight? That seems silly... sure there's a vampire in it & I think a romance but the two series wouldn't be in each other's leagues & completely different audiences . When I got recommended it it was by another Charmed fan who said Charmed fans would like it but they weren't necessarily comparing it to Charmed

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-27-2018, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Beautiful work on the gifset Chelle.

Me and my wild boy
-----and all of this wild joy
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 10-27-2018, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wonderful gifs.
Old 10-27-2018, 01:26 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
Si - I can't say the promo for it necessarily did anything for me either but I like witches so I decided to look past that & see what its like . I still couldn't tell you if I like it or not
Well, I'm keeping it out of my watchlist for now, will wait how the first season goes (or at least part of it) and depending on what my friends say I'll decide if I'll give it a chance

I LOVE the original Charmed gifset!! I miss that show and those ladies
Old 10-29-2018, 03:54 PM
New Fan

I love your stuff so much! And you described pretty much exactly how I felt about the Charmed reboot - I don't like that it exists, but I eventually caved and checked it out because of how much I love Witches. Can't be compared to the original though! Love the OG Charmed GIFs and all your icons, and can't wait to see more of your art
Old 10-29-2018, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

love the Charmed stuff I still only have seen the pilot of the reboot but do plan to catch up -- never seen the original
Old 10-30-2018, 02:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

looov ethe Charmed sets... make more please

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 10-30-2018, 03:16 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks everyone

Sarah if you ever have the time you should try check out the original show

Quote:
Can't be compared to the original though!
Exactly. It has to be taken as its own show - once you start bringing in the original it doesn't stack up

Quote:
looov ethe Charmed sets... make more please
Anything specific or just more Charmed ones in general?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-01-2018, 02:42 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It was my grandfather's birthday last month & its my grandmother's birthday in a few days. These were the birthday cards I made for them:

Grandfather's Birthday Card
Grandmother's Birthday Card

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-01-2018, 02:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Those are gorgeous and love the handmade of them creativity on and off line
Old 11-01-2018, 03:19 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks

I like a little creativity in my life . Much prefer making cards than buying them, even if coming up with ideas for them & wording for the inside isn't always easy . Will need to start figuring out Christmas ones soon too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread