Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-11-2023, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Possible Closure Thread: Please read and respond

Jess, Cathy and Carmen have been discussing this, and we think that it may be time to close this board. Our post counts have been declining over the past few months and we have very few regular posters. As you know, Fan Forum requires that we average at least 12 posts per day, with lower numbers than that leading to warnings and then possible closure of the board. We would prefer to go out under our own terms rather than be forced to close due to low post counts.

Please let us know what you think. We'd be glad to hear any suggestions or advice to renew interest here. Remember that to keep the board going, we need the commitment of a few regular, dedicated posters. As much as we love this board, please don't just post to "save" the board and then disappear again, because we'll be in the same position that we're in now if you do.

This isn't a easy decision, but we have never had a lot of posters here, since the board started. With the show being cancelled, we fear the count will be continue to decline. Personally, I don't have the same passion for the show as I once did which make it hard to post. Please let us know what you think, we would rather go out on our own terms then be forced to close.

Thanks

Jess, Cathy, and Carmen
Old 04-11-2023, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

This was harder then I thought it would be to open. I have enjoyed every minute of modding with you, Jess and Cathy. If we close, Cathy, you need to come and bug us at the Matt board. even if it just in OT.
Old 04-11-2023, 09:28 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Sadly I agree, and okay I can swing by and visit...come bug me on Rachel I guess if too much time passes.

This is so sad to think about honestly.

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 04-12-2023, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Damn this really hits hard even if it is the only right decision.
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 04-12-2023, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Old 04-12-2023, 08:03 PM
Moderator Support Team

This is so sad but now that the show is cancelled maybe it's a good time . The best thing is you have other places to discuss the show .

You all did so well with this board so be proud if your hard work
Old 04-12-2023, 09:02 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Sorry to see this. It is very difficult after a cancelation.
Old 04-13-2023, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo Nighean Donn (View Post)

Without a doubt.
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 04-13-2023, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

thanks for stopping by everyone! Appreciate the support with this tough decision
Old 04-14-2023, 06:57 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Thanks for stopping by.

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 04-15-2023, 12:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Yes thanks everyone for stopping by
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 04-15-2023, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

It is much appreciated!

I think we have a decision though, as tough as it may be. I have closed so many boards, it never gets easy.
Old 04-16-2023, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Haven’t been here for a long time but still it is sad to see this but I think it is the right decision to close the board

I am not surprised that FOX cancel The Resident It was on the bubble to many times what I don’t get is that FOX RENEW the two new shows Alert and Accused while The Resident had way better ratings then these two shows.

For me personally I didn’t had the same passion for the show as I did in the past before Nic (Emily) died and we got a time jump and the annoying twins, I could enjoy seeing Conrad with Gigi but when the love triangel started last season I quit watching the show. Who knows if they had recast Nic we still had a show.

I want to Thank Jess, Cathy and Carmen for a wonderful job keeping this board going I had a great time posting in the past here. Thanks girls and who knows maybe we will see each other on a other board in the future bye
Old 04-17-2023, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
Haven’t been here for a long time but still it is sad to see this but I think it is the right decision to close the board

I am not surprised that FOX cancel The Resident It was on the bubble to many times what I don’t get is that FOX RENEW the two new shows Alert and Accused while The Resident had way better ratings then these two shows.

For me personally I didn’t had the same passion for the show as I did in the past before Nic (Emily) died and we got a time jump and the annoying twins, I could enjoy seeing Conrad with Gigi but when the love triangel started last season I quit watching the show. Who knows if they had recast Nic we still had a show.

I want to Thank Jess, Cathy and Carmen for a wonderful job keeping this board going I had a great time posting in the past here. Thanks girls and who knows maybe we will see each other on a other board in the future bye
I am so glad you stopped by You were a great poster here. Who knows what Fox is thinking. 6 seasons in this day in age though is a long time. Thank you so much for your comments, I will always cherish the memories of us all posting together in the past.
Old 04-22-2023, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)

Thanks for stopping by Hope we see you at Matt‘s board some tome
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}