View Single Post
Old 04-17-2023, 05:25 PM
Mo Nighean Donn
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
Haven’t been here for a long time but still it is sad to see this but I think it is the right decision to close the board

I am not surprised that FOX cancel The Resident It was on the bubble to many times what I don’t get is that FOX RENEW the two new shows Alert and Accused while The Resident had way better ratings then these two shows.

For me personally I didn’t had the same passion for the show as I did in the past before Nic (Emily) died and we got a time jump and the annoying twins, I could enjoy seeing Conrad with Gigi but when the love triangel started last season I quit watching the show. Who knows if they had recast Nic we still had a show.

I want to Thank Jess, Cathy and Carmen for a wonderful job keeping this board going I had a great time posting in the past here. Thanks girls and who knows maybe we will see each other on a other board in the future bye
I am so glad you stopped by You were a great poster here. Who knows what Fox is thinking. 6 seasons in this day in age though is a long time. Thank you so much for your comments, I will always cherish the memories of us all posting together in the past.