Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2024, 09:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Oh wow.

Tom Holland Reportedly Fighting Sony to Protect His Vision for Spider-Man 4 But it Comes at a Heavy Price if He Wins
Old 02-21-2024, 08:03 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Good for him cause Sony just destroys everything they touch, especially Spiderman. Like I said, they just need to back the hell off and let Marvel continue to do Spiderman right. Sounds like he's with Marvel, just like in 2019 when Tom, Zendaya, and others unfollowed Sony when they almost ruined everything before by having him temporarily out of the MCU.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2024, 04:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Wow!
Old 02-22-2024, 10:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Zendaya Celebrates Tom Holland's 'Natural Gift' in Very Sweet Interview Answer About His Personality

Tom Holland Leans Into His Best Role, Zendaya’s Supportive Boyfriend, on Instagram
Old 02-22-2024, 03:38 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I love when they talk about each other lol.
Old 02-24-2024, 10:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

All the Spider-Man actors in order

Quote:
Tom Holland (2016-present)

Tom Holland became the luckiest kid in the world when he won the role of Spider-Man in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Starting off as a 15-year-old in Queens, Holland’s Peter Parker truly seemed like a nerdy high schooler trying to have fun with his friends and fulfill his dream of being a crime fighter.

However, as more films were released, audiences saw Peter grow into a more mature and seasoned hero without ever losing his heart and optimism.
Zendaya Gushes Over Tom Holland And Shares His 'Natural Gift'

Tom Holland Supports Girlfriend Zendaya's New Movie “Challengers”: 'You Ain't Ready for This One!'
Old 02-24-2024, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Love the articles and list!
Old 02-24-2024, 09:53 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

One of the many reasons TH is my favorite Spiderman is that we have seen him grow, become his own man, and independent. That was missing in the other Spiderman films. So if Sony doesn't ruin it, I can't wait to see the rest of his journey.
Old 02-25-2024, 04:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Same here too!
Old 02-26-2024, 06:47 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

When everyone was speculating that Tom and Zendaya were dating (Before they got caught kissing in the car and it finally became official lol) it was speculated they broke up before, and them being together now was them getting back together after that breakup. So they have basically already broken that curse IMO.
Old 02-27-2024, 04:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Love the amazing articles!
Old 02-27-2024, 09:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

I'm going not be here when we can submit, could someone submit Tom? I'm going to run errands Friday and will be back definitely Monday.

Tom Holland to Star as Fred Astaire in Biopic Crafted by 'Wonka' and 'Billy Elliot' Creatives

All 14 Sony Spider-Man and Spider-Verse movies ranked from worst to best

Quote:
Quote:
2. Spider-Man: No Way Home

This was a film nearly 20 years in the making and is truly the pinnacle of live-action Spider-Man movies.

For the first time ever in Spider-Man's cinematic history, his identity is revealed to the world, turning his world upside down and putting those he loves in serious danger. Hoping to put the genie back in the bottle, Peter turns to Doctor Strange for help in making the world forget is secret; however, the spell does not go according to plan and ends up tearing a hole in the multiverse.

This paves the way for the ultimate crossover adventure as Sony's three live-action Spider-Men come together for the first time to face villains from the many films in the Spider-Verse franchise. It's like a family reunion for fans, with beloved faces from different Spider-Man universes coming together -- characters we never thought we'd get the chance to see ever again on the big screen, let alone together side by side.

The strength of the movie lies in the sheer joy that came from seeing these characters interact together and the clever nods to past films. I'm still not over Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man saving MJ in what was arguably one of the film's greatest callbacks and Garfield's performance in the scene was perfection, the emotion on his face speaking volumes.

The conversations between the different Spider-Men as well as the villains from the unique worlds added depth and humor, making it not just a superhero epic but a heartfelt celebration of Spider-Man's enduring legacy.
Quote:
6. Spider-Man: Homecoming

Fresh off his MCU debut and brush with the Avengers, Peter Parker heads back home where he begins to embrace his newfound superhero alter ego. With his new mentor, Tony Stark, keeping a watchful eye on him, Peter is eager to prove to himself and to the world that he's more than just a friendly neighborhood Spider-Man. He gets that opportunity when Vulture emerges ready to threaten everything that Peter values.

Spider-Man: Homecoming was truly such a breath of fresh air to the Sony Spider-Man movies. Instead of rehashing an origin story we all know and have seen countless times before, Marvel and Sony jump right to showcasing a Peter who is struggling to prove himself as a hero while also trying to survive high school.

This is a Spider-Man movie that doesn't try to forget that Spider-Man is basically a kid, but rather embraces those qualities in the character. We get to see Peter struggling with things like impressing his crush and navigating the crazy world that is high school.

Tom Holland's Peter Parker is endearing and relatable, he's an underdog we can't help ourselves from rooting for. The same sentiment applies to Zenday’s MJ and Jacob Batalon’s Ned. Oh, and let's not forget how amazing the film's villain twist was in literally having Peter's worlds collide when it was revealed that Vulture also happened to be the father of Peter's crush, Liz.

As a whole, Spider-Man: Homecoming was an incredible formal introduction for Spider-Man in the MCU and established Tom Holland's Spider-Man as a top-tier hero within the MCU.
Quote:
9. Spider-Man: Far From Home

Picking up after the events of Avengers: Endgame, Spider-Man: Far From Home sees the action. moving overseas as Peter Parker jets off on a European adventure with his classmates and attempts to regain some semblance of normal life after the loss of his mentor, Tony Stark. Of course, this being a Spider-Man movie we can't have Peter on the sidelines taking a vacation!

The movie finds Nick Fury recruiting Peter for help stopping a group of four elemental creatures who have seemingly emerged from a torn hole in the universe. Along the way, Peter finds an unlikely ally in Mysterio.. well that is until Peter learns the truth about Mysterio, and his life is forever changed.

This movie had a daunting task as the first MCU film to be released after Endgame. While the movie was another incredible installment in Tom Holland's Spider-Man franchise, it lacked the same magic of the character's first standalone film.

While we expected that the film would deal with Peter's grief over the loss of Tony, it felt almost like a step backward for our web-slinging hero who lost his confidence and couldn't even see through Mysterio's facade until it was too late. This is by no means a bad Spider-Man movie, it's just an underwhelming one that failed to do Peter justice and failed to make the most of its splashy European backdrop.
Old 02-27-2024, 08:44 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I guess I'll do it, but I've given up hope on anyone getting a new board cause we do this routine every month and still don't either get a poll or a board. The rules are just too ridiculous, hard, and broken.
Reply   Post New Thread