Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2024, 05:32 PM
Elite Fan

OMG, I can't believe it's been nine years since Tom was cast as Spiderman! That was one of the best castings in the MCU, he's been the best Spiderman/Peter Parker IMO. Also nice to hear Tom and Zendaya are moving in together, always happy to hear their relationship going well lol.
Butterfly85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2024, 05:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Love all the articles!
Old 02-13-2024, 09:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Every MCU Franchise Ranked By Box Office

Quote:
3. Spider-Man Has Been Expectedly Lucrative

Franchise Global Box Office Average: $983.5 Million

Given the general popularity of Peter Parker and the long history of successful Spider-Man movies, it's no surprise that the Wall Crawler has remained one of the MCU's most bankable heroes. While he loses out to Black Panther as the highest solo hero franchise, there's something to be said for Spider-Man maintaining such consistently high earnings after two reboots and three MCU films. Outside of Avengers projects, Spider-Man: No Way Home also has the honor of the single highest-grossing movie in the MCU.
Iron Man's Death Can Finally Make Spider-Man A Real Avenger, 8 Years After His MCU Debut

Deadpool 3: Tom Holland’s Spider-Man Can Play a Crucial Role in Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman’s MCU Debut Movie
Old 02-14-2024, 04:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Love the amazing articles!
Old 02-14-2024, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Tom Holland’s West End ‘Romeo’ Sells Out In Two Hours
Old 02-14-2024, 11:35 PM
Elite Fan

Glad to hear it lol.
Old 02-15-2024, 05:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Same here too!
Old 02-15-2024, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Rest Easy, Tom Holland Fans; West End Romeo and Juliet Revival Is Not Sold Out
Old 02-16-2024, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh no!
Old 02-19-2024, 10:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

SPIDER-MAN 4 COULD INTRODUCE A FAN-FAVORITE SUPERHERO

Dakota Johnson Admitted She’s Only Watched “4%” Of All The Marvel Movies And Failed To Correctly Name A Single One Of Tom Holland’s “Spider-Man” Films

Tom Holland Supports Zendaya at 'Dune: Part Two' Premiere Party Following Breakup Rumors

Which Peter Parker Is In Madame Web? Sony's Fourth Spider-Man Explained

Every Spider-Man Film Ranked

Quote:
7. Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021)

Jon Watts’ third Spider-Man film is about on par with Sam Raimi’s third Spider-Man film. They’re also both overstuffed with a lot of villains. On the plus side, this movie really understands and captures the appeal of Peter Parker as a character, a guy who often fails but never stops trying to get things right the next time. It also brings the multiverse to MCU movies in a big way, and in that regard marks an important milestone in the company’s history.
Quote:
6. Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019)

Marvel’s second Spidey film, featuring Tom Holland as the Amazing Wall-Crawler, is just a small step down from the first, with plenty of romance, action, comedy, and pathos. Nobody says “with great power comes great responsibility” but Far From Home nails that idea anyway — with Holland’s Peter Parker torn between his desire to romance MJ (a hilariously droll Zendaya) and his orders from Nick Fury (a hilariously annoyed Samuel L. Jackson) to stop a gang of elemental monsters.
Quote:
5. Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)

Homecoming is easily one of the most rewatchable movies in the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe. It has terrific characters, superb Spidey action, and a random street vendor asking Spider-Man to do a flip (and Spider-Man obliging). Are you not entertained?!? Tom Holland has been a real gift to Spider-Man fans; he’s great as both the quipping, flipping Spidey, and the lovelorn Peter Parker. And of all of his Marvel movies, Homecoming contains his best performance.
Every Spider-Man Movie Timeline Explained

Quote:
3. The Marvel Cinematic Universe Spider-Man Movies

3 films, 2016-Present

Tom Holland's Spider-Man journey throughout the MCU began in 2016 with an appearance in Captain America: Civil War, a charming introduction to a new, younger take on Spider-Man that instantly endeared himself to audiences. Despite continuing to appear in the Infinity Saga's big crossover events, Spider-Man's own solo trilogy within the Marvel Cinematic Universe has been a solid run for the character. Establishing a continuity that is still developing, Spider-Man 4 has been confirmed as on the horizon for Marvel Studios.

While the MCU's Spidey has been criticized for his over-reliance on Stark technology and general inseparability from other MCU characters, the factory-reset Spider-Man got at the end of Spider-Man: No Way Home ensures that future projects will be closer to classic Spider-Man solo movies. Of course, the same film was responsible for the most significant continuity-crossing for cinematic Spider-Men, with Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield coming together in the MCU to team up against their old rogues galleries. Sony's universe may be brought into the fold soon as well, with Tom Hardy's Eddie Brock also making a cameo appearance.
Zendaya and Tom Holland Put Breakup Rumors to Bed With Some Sweet PDA

Zendaya and Tom Holland Hold Hands in Matching All-Black Outfits on Night Out in London

Zendaya and Tom Holland Show a Little PDA After 'Dune: Part 2' Premiere

Zendaya and Tom Holland Coordinate in All-Black Outfits for a Rare, PDA-Filled Date Night

Tom Holland now owes Kelly Clarkson '$7 with interest' for an old unpaid bar tab

Zendaya And Tom Holland’s Latest Public Appearance Just Ended This Rumor
Old 02-19-2024, 07:43 PM
Elite Fan

It was nice to see a glimpse of Tom and Zendaya together at the Dune 2 premiere.
Old 02-20-2024, 04:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Love all the articles and pics!
Old 02-20-2024, 09:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

“Sony in the best villain in the whole Spider-Man Universe”: Tom Holland Fighting Against Sony to Protect Spider-Man 4 from Getting Butchered
Old 02-20-2024, 07:16 PM
Elite Fan

^^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uHghJBAyCA

I watched this rant from Cosmic Wonder and I didn't know about all of that (Just heard Marvel and Sony are at a standstill over Spiderman 4 and what kind of movie it should be) but I'm not surprised AT ALL. I remember hearing a few weeks ago that Marvel wanted a grounded movie and Sony wants another huge multiverse movie (Which we literally just got with NWH) I also didn't know that Sony were making all those crappy Spidermanless films to keep the rights (Reminds me when Fox made that last horrible Fantastic 4 film only to keep the rights) I was wondering what was the point of all of those cheap halfass movies. I've only seen the Venom films and those suck too IMO, I never bothered to see the rest cause I never cared and they have always looked horrible (Especially Madame Web *vomits*) This is reminding me when Marvel and Sony were at odds in 2019 and Spiderman was temporarily pulled out of the MCU after "Far From Home" cause of dumbass Sony. Sony has a track record of ruining Spiderman and destroying his whole career, and Marvel helped him rise from the ashes. Spiderman is in the MCU cause Sony really screwed up with The Amazing Spiderman 2 and needed Marvel's help. They are the only reason Spiderman is even getting a fourth film and all of these films have made the most money opposed to the other Spiderman films. So Sony need to back the F off and let Marvel do their job. They know what they're doing, Sony doesn't. It's like they want to ruin Spiderman no matter what, and when his movies are finally all consistently doing well. I wish they would just give Spiderman back to Marvel and they would go to hell, but since that's all they have I'm sure they won't. Selfish idiots.
Old 02-21-2024, 05:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Love the article and video!