Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2022, 09:02 PM
Graphics Team Manager

hmm agreed

I forgot FBI Most Wanted had an actor leaving between seasons too . Wonder if that is another mystery or cover up... Attempted the first two eps of the new season bit don't think I will watch more. Really don't like the actor who was in OC who doesn't deserve the job liking the other characters isn't enough for me so far. Especially if he is going to butt heads with them like he was these two eps

I haven't seen any of the new seasons of OC & SVU but based on their teases that come up on FB looks like they are pushing Olivia & Elliot together

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-24-2022, 02:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Like, they (Tracy especially) can't refuse to do interviews, and one of the usual interviewers has outright stated that Jesse wasn't made available for a contractual exit interview. Hard not to think that there's something they don't want them to say.

I haven't watched any Wolf shows yet. No idea when any of them even start here, and usually I'd be impatient about it.

Not surprised. They don't care that it requires entirely sacrificing her character development.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 11-25-2022, 12:37 AM
Graphics Team Manager

there has to be a coverup if they didn't make him available

Not surprised you're not impatient about it

Nope they don't unfortunately

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-25-2022, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It's just strange. I know there's the theory that it's because that wasn't his exit, but idk, I just think in context, with everything else going on at WolfEnt, them hiding something is very unlikely to be anything but a bad thing.

I'm kind of sad that I've reached a point where I don't really care. I'll catch up with Fire at some point, but I'm not in a hurry. It's an I'll get to it when I get to it thing.

I always thought that when SVU eventually ended it would go out on a high, now I'm not even sure it can anymore.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 11-26-2022, 08:16 AM
Master Fan

Seems that L&O is on it's winter break, no new episodes.
Old 11-26-2022, 11:29 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Has Rollins final episode aired yet?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-26-2022, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It should be December. They're taking a mini break right now.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 11-26-2022, 11:50 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That is what I thought, but had seen some things about it so wasn't sure if it had. Might be the next episode & that is why things popped up

Interesting if L&O is on hiatus while others still have eps to air

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-26-2022, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think all the Wolf shows may be off for 2 weeks.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 11-26-2022, 02:19 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That sounds more likely. Being the same night it seems odd for one to finish sooner imo

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-26-2022, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

OC were off last week and are off this week.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 11-26-2022, 03:16 PM
Graphics Team

There is one more episode of each show before the winter hiatus:
12/8/22 (Th.) 8:00 PM NBC L&O (#2209) THE SYSTEM
12/8/22 (Th.) 9:00 PM NBC SVU (#2409) AND A TRAUMA IN A PEAR TREE
12/8/22 (Th.) 10:00 PM NBC OC (#309) LAST CHRISTMAS

That episode is meant to be Rollins' final episode. They have already released the promo/teaser for the episode so that could be what you have come across Chelle.
Old 11-27-2022, 11:26 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks Mimica yeah that makes sense, it probably is what I saw

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-28-2022, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

PD got a three episode high in viewers for it's last episode. And it was still about 1.5 million below last season's average...

Leigh Tumblr
Old 11-28-2022, 09:35 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That's still a decent drop

Chelle » join GTmy art
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top