Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2023, 09:26 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I love the credits of "Batman" and look forward to hearing Prince's "Scandalous!" God damn I love that song and that's why I had to get that soundtrack lol.
Old 03-13-2023, 08:01 AM
Master Fan

That was a great scene! Thanks for sharing.
Old 03-13-2023, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Yes loved it too, the first two movies were really nice.
Old 03-13-2023, 10:43 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I love the ending to Batman Returns even more since it shows Catwoman. I just wish more came out of it since we never see her again *sad*
Old 03-14-2023, 09:17 AM
Master Fan

^^ I loved Pfeiffer as Catwoman too, she was excellent!

Source Credit
Old 03-14-2023, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I love the ending to Batman Returns even more since it shows Catwoman. I just wish more came out of it since we never see her again *sad*
Yes they should have continued with keaton and pfeiffer for the third tbh.

Last edited by Arrakis; 03-15-2023 at 11:08 AM
Old 03-14-2023, 10:35 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

If TB kept doing the Batman films, I wonder if MP's Catwoman would of returned? It would of been a hell of a lot better than that bs with the psychologist in Batman Forever.
Old 03-15-2023, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
If TB kept doing the Batman films, I wonder if MP's Catwoman would of returned? It would of been a hell of a lot better than that bs with the psychologist in Batman Forever.
Exactly they could've made a dark story with two face and the riddler instead of that squeaky colourful sequel, though that was still better than batman & robin.
Old 03-16-2023, 07:49 AM
Master Fan

I weirdly loved Batman Forever.

Val was decent as Batman, and it was very 'cartoonish' in terms of the colour. Jim Carrey was entertaining as "The Riddler".
Old 03-16-2023, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

I mean I did not like it too much, but it was certainly better than batman and robin, that film was really bad tbh.
Old 03-16-2023, 07:55 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by B ē tt ⓨ (View Post)
I weirdly loved Batman Forever.

Val was decent as Batman, and it was very 'cartoonish' in terms of the colour. Jim Carrey was entertaining as "The Riddler".
Nothing compares to the first two films, but I liked Batman Forever too cause I liked VK as Batman, the introduction of Robin, and especially JC as The Riddler. I didn't really like Two Face in the movie, he seemed way too cartoony as Two Face. He's always been such a serious character IMO. I never minded Batman & Robin that much, but I can understand the hatred for it. Especially when it seems like a huge punny commercial instead of a movie. The best thing about that film will always be Poison Ivy, which we are freaking overdue in seeing again! I also appreciate them putting Batgirl in the film, I think that's the only Batgirl we've seen on the big screen as well. They really need to give Poison Ivy and Batgirl their due dammit! They're both such great characters and deserve better IMO.
Old 03-17-2023, 10:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Nothing compares to the first two films, but I liked Batman Forever too cause I liked VK as Batman, the introduction of Robin, and especially JC as The Riddler. I didn't really like Two Face in the movie, he seemed way too cartoony as Two Face. He's always been such a serious character IMO. I never minded Batman & Robin that much, but I can understand the hatred for it. Especially when it seems like a huge punny commercial instead of a movie. The best thing about that film will always be Poison Ivy, which we are freaking overdue in seeing again! I also appreciate them putting Batgirl in the film, I think that's the only Batgirl we've seen on the big screen as well. They really need to give Poison Ivy and Batgirl their due dammit! They're both such great characters and deserve better IMO.
With super sexist old white, straight republican dude Zaslav in charge of the new warner/discovery company that is difficult. As long as white men still have so much of a say in showbiz companies it will never change much. We need woman and POC quota for leading positions in companies. In germany we have that, at least a mandatory woman quota.
Old 03-17-2023, 07:40 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I didn't know he was Republican as well (Which is basically a fascist, terrorist, prejudice party in America now) but that makes much more about him clear. Who knows if anything will ever happen with Poison Ivy and Batgirl with that sexist pig in place, but I hope I'm wrong.
Old 03-18-2023, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
I didn't know he was Republican as well (Which is basically a fascist, terrorist, prejudice party in America now) but that makes much more about him clear. Who knows if anything will ever happen with Poison Ivy and Batgirl with that sexist pig in place, but I hope I'm wrong.
Most of the guys running those companies are republican donors, also the guy who runs netflix.
Old 03-18-2023, 04:19 PM
Master Fan

I am not gonna into politics since there's alot I could say and I tend to steer clear of it since it always ends up in an arguement lately. While I agree that more should be done about Batgirl. I think she works best a side character to Batman, hopefully in the new DC film she gets her due.

Last edited by The Survivor; 03-19-2023 at 08:06 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread