Old 10-03-2021, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

How was everyone's Sunday?
Old 10-03-2021, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Mine was good; how was yours?
Old 10-04-2021, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It’s been a day! Troubles at the post office and finally got two offers on our house! It’s become a bidding war, and just found out that between both offers, they want to close in 30 days! We don’t even have a house in Texas yet, so my mom and I gotta drive 15hrs out there on Thursday, spend only 2 DAYS and get a house! Cause my dad has to take off work to stay with the dogs, and can’t take off more than that. So we are stressing majorly about finding a house in just 2 days, long road trip there and back, and now have to really start getting the house ready to Move next month. Like selling off furniture and doing inspections, hoping that whatever house we get closes sometime around the time as this house. Cause otherwise we’d be in a hotel For Weeks with the dogs... ugh
Old 10-04-2021, 11:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can't even imagine how stressed y'all must be right now cause that is a lot all at once, hopefully you and your mom are able to find a house quickly so that can take some of the preassure off your shoulders
Old 10-05-2021, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thank you! We are hoping we find the right house right away, and won't have to spend so many days searching for one. Cause the less time we spend away, the less time my dad has to take off. He's quitting his jon soon, and every pay check up until then we really need for the move. So we are hoping we can head back home by end of the weekend! I'll still be around to post, just off and on when I get time while away.
Old 10-05-2021, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Don't worry if you can't post! Focus on the house hunt, if you can log in that's great but don't stress about it if you can't, the board is solid and doing good a slow weekend is no biggie
Old 10-06-2021, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Ok sounds good! On the road right now.
Old 10-06-2021, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wishing you luck on your trip!
Old 10-06-2021, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thank you! I’m so scared right now, it’s like everything inside of me just wants to go home. I’m trying to keep it together because I know it’s not a choice.
Old 10-07-2021, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

I understand, change can be really scary; how's the search going?
Old 10-08-2021, 05:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

So yesterday was just BAD! Had no luck, and bad stuff kept happening. We were supposed to have a day full of showings, only to find out very late last night that the realtor never booked anything for us! So my mom took everything as a sign, and decided she just doesn’t want to move away afterall. So after 2 days of driving between the trip there and looking around, we are back in the car on our way home. I’m exhausted I’m so many ways!
Old 10-08-2021, 04:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

If bad stuff kept happening maybe your mom is right to take it as a sign, so what are you gonna do now take the house off the market?
Old 10-08-2021, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared ❤︎ Jensen (View Post)
If bad stuff kept happening maybe your mom is right to take it as a sign, so what are you gonna do now take the house off the market?
That is one possibility for sure! My parents are gonna talk it over and decide on if they want to do that, or just look for a smaller house here in town or the surrounding areas.
Old 10-08-2021, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ok, that's not a bad alternative; I imagine you're feeling happy about the Texas move no longer being a go, I know how apprehensive and anxious you were feeling about it.
Old 10-09-2021, 04:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared ❤︎ Jensen (View Post)
Ok, that's not a bad alternative; I imagine you're feeling happy about the Texas move no longer being a go, I know how apprehensive and anxious you were feeling about it.
Oh I’m extremely relieved! I’m just glad that even though it took all of this heartache and stress, that they finally see what I’ve been saying all along. Now it’s just a matter of are we staying, or are we leaving the house by the holidays.