Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2017, 08:56 AM
Moderator Support Team

The OP looks great, Rae .

if we’re both going crazy, then we’ll go crazy together, right?
yarvaer

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 11-24-2017, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thank you! That's one of my favorite moments of theirs Mike never wants Will to feel like he is alone.

So I'm really glad about a gif set I found because I was like "am I going crazy?" while watching the second season and noticing a lot of parallels, or what I thought were parallels, and it turns out they really were there!

+
Old 11-24-2017, 10:58 AM
Moderator Support Team

I love how protective he was .
He promised Will and he never left his side .

Awww, that gifset is everything .
I really want Will and Eleven to interact next season .
Also for them to became friends. Mike will be so happy with that .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 11-24-2017, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I've always wanted some Will and Eleven scenes I think they would understand each other more than most since they've had such intense experiences with the Upside Down, moreso than what everyone else has had to deal with.They could have quite a friendship. It'll be interesting though. In each season either Will or Eleven was missing and Mike devoted all his time to the one who was there with him. So when they're both with him I wonder how he'll be, how he will divide his time, etc. It's possible it could even cause some friction between Will and Eleven who knows. There's a lot to work with I feel like!
Old 11-24-2017, 11:41 AM
Moderator Support Team

Will and Mike definitely have a strong bond. After all Will did told him how he was feeling, about his visions. But yes, things probably won´t be so easy at first. Especially for Eleven who is still learning about how to handle her emotions. She may feel a little jealous at first because she may think she is losing her bond with Mike.

But with time I can see them all being friends .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 11-24-2017, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes! And when Eleven gets jealous she can, apparently, get a little bit violent. So hopefully that is something that is addressed and that they work on getting a handle on! There better not be anyone missing next season We need everyone together for once! I also think there might be some underlying feelings on Will's part. Or, at the very least, I wouldn't be surprised if things were revealed about him at some point given certain comments made in the show about him and such. Either way, it'll be interesting to have everyone in the same room and conscious
Old 11-24-2017, 02:05 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus Bane (View Post)
Yes! And when Eleven gets jealous she can, apparently, get a little bit violent. So hopefully that is something that is addressed and that they work on getting a handle on! There better not be anyone missing next season We need everyone together for once! I also think there might be some underlying feelings on Will's part. Or, at the very least, I wouldn't be surprised if things were revealed about him at some point given certain comments made in the show about him and such. Either way, it'll be interesting to have everyone in the same room and conscious
Yes, we all saw what happen to Max . Eleven can´t hurt Will especially
Spoiler:

I think i know what you are refering too . I just hope they don´t go there just because the fans wish it.
Spoiler:

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 11-25-2017, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Eleven was barely using any powers and down Max went
Spoiler:

If you're referring to the possibility of Will being gay? Then the main reason the fans want it is because it's been hinted at in the show and thus implanted in people's heads. It truly wouldn't bother me. If you mean Mike/Will as a pairing I doubt they would actually do that. If anything maybe Will would have an unreciprocated crush (like Dustin with Max). Mike and Eleven are pretty solidified as the ship of the show so I doubt they would tamper with that too much. Either way they have an important bond which is lovely to see
Old 11-26-2017, 01:07 AM
Moderator Manager

Please add me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus Bane (View Post)
If you're referring to the possibility of Will being gay? Then the main reason the fans want it is because it's been hinted at in the show and thus implanted in people's heads. It truly wouldn't bother me.
I wouldn't mind it either plus I know the show would be willing to embrace representation eventually so I wouldn't be surprised if he is.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 11-26-2017, 02:04 PM
Moderator Support Team

I don´t mind if Will is gay. I just hope if it happens it´s because it was meant to be part of the show. Not because most of the fans want it.

If it happens I hope he gets someone nice. I want all the kids to be happy .

I´ve seen some fans saying at Tumblr that Will seemed to have a crush on Mike. But yes, Mike and Eleven are the ship of the show . But still Mike will always be there for him and I love their friendship .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 11-26-2017, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm sure the showrunners will do what they think is best It might become part of the storyline or perhaps not at all! I guess I just wouldn't be surprised if it ever comes about that it is and if it doesn't then okay! This friendship is golden though

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Please add me!
Welcome! I'm adding you now!

+
Old 11-26-2017, 05:40 PM
Moderator Support Team

Mike worrying about Will ಥ_ಥ
Stranger Things Daily
Old 11-27-2017, 02:17 PM
Moderator Support Team

Always looking out for him .

possessedwill

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 11-27-2017, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

He's so protective I swear if someone even glanced at Will the wrong way Mike would be ready to defend him.
Old 11-29-2017, 08:59 AM
Moderator Support Team

^

Do you remember the first day that we met? It was It was the first day of kindergarten. I knew nobody. I had no friends and I just felt so alone and so scared, but I saw you on the swings and you were alone, too. You were just swinging by yourself. And I just walked up to you and I asked. I asked if you wanted to be my friend. And you said yes. You said yes.
It was the best thing I’ve ever done.

persephene

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide

Last edited by Persephone; 11-30-2017 at 07:36 AM Reason: To fix the gifset.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread