Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2018, 02:15 PM
Moderator Support Team

It will be bad if they gave hints of Will having doubts about his sexuality for later just pushed it under the rug .

During S1 Mike did everything he could to find Will and he never gave up. S2 it´s pretty much the Byler season for me (with a few Mileven great scenes too, of course ).

During the scenes where Will gets into Mind Flayer moment, he only recognizes Mike and Joyce. Later during the scene where they get him tied up, it´s obvious that all his family and friends (represented by Mike) stories give him strength to “fight” for control of his own body and mind.

That scene can even parallel with the one from S1 where Eleven says she´s the monster but Mike assures her she isn´t…She saved him. Will feels like a freak because by then he has been vomiting worms aka future Demodogs. During S2 by being by his side and giving him words of encouragement, Mike is telling Will he isn´t a monster or a freak. That they will fight together against the real monster.

If we finish S3 and there´s no more dept in Mike and Will´s relationship I will be very disappointed.

Mike was brave enough to go to the same place where Will went missing during a terrible storm and in the dark. Sure he was with Dustin and Lucas but he never showed any signs of fear or regret. He can tell when something´s wrong with Will, even if others can´t. He stayed by Will´s side all the time, at home and at the hospital. He went to those creepy tunnels and faced Demodogs just to save Will. It may not be the type of love we are hoping for. But it is love alright .

OH God! How cool would be if Will asked Mike for help and Mike tells Will to lie and say he has a girlfriend. But Will gets all uncomfortable and Mike asks “A boyfriend then?” I know it will never happen (Will´s isn´t that brave anyway eheheh ) but I would pay to have Will ask Mike “Can you do it?” .

Duffers brothers let me just write an episode. Just one, I don´t ask for anything else .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 07-13-2018, 05:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That would be really disappointing

Season 2 was definitely their season It was either season 1 had not much Will with Mike or season 2 had not much Eleven with Mike. So I'm always so interested what will happen when season 3 rolls around and they're both around. I mean even if Mike doesn't get to see Eleven much he still knows she's there which is a big difference from season 2. He'll have both his favorite people so it should be interesting!

Mike is forever protective and brave for Will Of course he loves Will! And even if it ends up not being romantic love that doesn't make the love he does have any less important. I think people get that confused sometimes and think romantic love is the most powerful love or most special, but that's not necessarily true. There's all kinds of powerful love out there.

Aww that's really cute! They really should at least let you into the writer's room

☂Rae
Old 07-13-2018, 02:16 PM
Moderator Support Team

I like to believe they are not playing us. Also that if it turns out Will is gay, they are going to handle it well. I´m tired of gay/lesbians characters being treated badly.

I agree . This is going to be like having two parallel dimensions since both (Eleven and Will) share so many characteristics. I think Eleven is going to be on protective mode when it comes to Will just like Mike does. Assuming Eleven and Will crossed paths that night he went missing, she may feel like it was her fault. The Demogorgon could have been chasing her and ended up taking Will instead. Either way, she knows very well the dangers Will has gone through. Having a protective side towards him and a jealous side (if Will somehow becomes Max…you know the scene I’m talking about )…It´s definitely going to be interesting to see how she handles it .

That is so true . If Mike loves Will like if he was family, that is also good .

I promise I will behave and just write fluffy scenes .

lillalm

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 07-18-2018, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

She could feel guilty I feel like the first two seasons have led up to Eleven and Will properly interacting so I'm more than ready for it! Ideally she wouldn't pull a Max on him

Any pure and honest love is good love

That's what I would want!

Such a cute artwork Look at all the bandaids!

☂Rae
Old 07-23-2018, 09:41 AM
Moderator Support Team

True that . More than anyone else, Eleven knows how Will feels. Even Mike tells him Eleven would understand him. It´s different situations but what The Mind Flayer did to Will was mental abuse just like Brenner did to Eleven. Even the way Will describes to his mother what happen, feels like watching an episode of Law & order. He looks like a rape victim .

Eleven may not know yet how to express her emotions (which could have improve after all, there will be one year time jump). But one thing she learned already was to protect the people she loves. Even without an interaction, Eleven and Will are already connected.

I believe Eleven and Will won´t be just siblings or share talks about the Upside Down. I also believe that Will is now capable of sensing The Mind Flayer. I think Eleven and Will are going to combine powers against it. Eleven has open the portal so she can close it. Will got an inside of the Upside Down and everything The Mind Flayer was planning. Besides during Dustin´s explanation of the game, we learned Zombies can defeat the mind flyer. We do have a Zombie boy .

Not every hero wears a cape
shinisfanart

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 07-31-2018, 07:11 AM
Moderator Support Team

despacitozier

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 08-15-2018, 04:34 PM
Moderator Support Team

finn and noah: behind the scenes
Stranger things edits
Old 08-16-2018, 07:13 AM
Moderator Support Team

Love that .

the boys in matching oversized jackets and stripes (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

bylerly

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 08-16-2018, 05:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

almost new thread time
do we have a title in mind
Old 08-17-2018, 07:45 AM
Moderator Support Team

Maybe one of these:

“I'm the only one who cares about Will.” - Mike

Or

Because it´s with Mike that Will shares his secrets and fears.

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 08-17-2018, 11:01 AM
Moderator Support Team

i kinda like the second one better
Old 08-18-2018, 02:17 PM
Moderator Support Team

Almost there .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide