Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2017, 11:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I saw that Triple H was filling in for Roman and it was a bit weird seeing him in Shield gear given his history with them.
New England Patriots Super Bowl LIII Champions

Last edited by Ms Cyatt; 11-06-2017 at 11:24 AM
Old 11-06-2017, 11:36 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan (View Post)
huge news out of Japan for the Wrestlekingdom show Jan 4 ,which is there Wrestlemania . Held in the Tokyo Dome ,which can hold a max of 85,000. Chris jericho vrs Kenny omega

Wow... I'm going to need to find WrestleKingdom somewhere after this airs! Chris Jericho is my favourite wrestler, but I have a feeling it may be a long time before we see him back in WWE.
Old 11-07-2017, 11:55 AM
New Fan

https://youtu.be/hZN1HkeTyn0

Old 11-07-2017, 10:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

30 For 30 ESPN on the life of Ric Flair

Ted talks here is your video

Last edited by Logan; 11-07-2017 at 11:08 PM
Old 11-08-2017, 04:42 AM
Total Fan

Well, it looks like Survivor Series has had some change ups (unless they change everything back next week).

Now that Roman is cleared, I'm guessing we'll end up getting The Shield vs New Day (hence why Ambrollins lost the titles); and now we'll get Brock vs AJ - which, to be honest, is a far more interesting match up than Brock vs Jinder, so I can understand why WWE decided to do that.

Is it possible that we'll get Charlotte vs Alexa instead of Natalya vs Alexa? That would probably be more fun to watch since two heels fighting may not really engage the audience. I guess we'll find out next week.

On a side note: I hope after Survivor Series, we end up getting a Finn vs Joe feud. Their match/brawl on RAW was great to watch, and they both need something to do. I'm pretty sure fans would like to see it as well, since these two had some great matches in NXT.

Besides, if WWE insists on using the "Extraordinary man who does extraordinary things" tagline with Finn, we kinda need to SEE these "extraordinary" things. A feud with Joe can provide that and help build him up to face Lesnar and get back the Universal Title at some point. They can build Balor to be the little guy who challenges all the big guys and somehow manages to come out on top.

Last edited by Elektra; 11-08-2017 at 04:59 AM
Old 11-08-2017, 01:16 PM
I am a basketball genius!

That was an interesting documentary that ESPN aired yesterday of Ric Flair. Did you watch it?
Old 11-08-2017, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes ,so well done .. sad parts not only how badly ric abused his body but how he didnt want to be home ,didnt want to be richard Fhair .. The death of his son reid was so sad . On the postive front it brought back a lot of memories of old NWA WCW matches i had watched years back .

he lived the gimmick 24/7 ...
Old 11-09-2017, 11:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I watched it and I really enjoyed it. I didn't watch wrestling back in the NWA days so it was interesting to hear those stories. It was really sad when they were talking about Reid's death.
Old 11-10-2017, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kevin Owens and Sami Zane where sent home for being unprofessional on the European tour . There segment on smack down with the new day. Owens was supposed to get beat up by the new day but rolled out of the ring . Vince McMahon , made the call . Not being fired just being sent home means they lose four days of pay . They are Expected to be on TV Tuesday

http://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/ke...an-tour-246006

Last edited by Logan; 11-10-2017 at 09:06 PM
Old 11-11-2017, 01:50 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the videos.
Old 11-11-2017, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Though they were sent home from WWE's European tour earlier this week, it doesn't appear that Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn are going to miss any time on television.

Dave Meltzer noted in yesterday's daily update that Owens and Zayn are scheduled to be back for Tuesday's episode of SmackDown in Charlotte, North Carolina. As was announced previously, they'll be facing The New Day in a tag team match on the show.

Owens and Zayn were removed from the European tour after their post-match angle with New Day didn't go as planned at last Tuesday's SmackDown tapings. Owens and Zayn were supposed to be beaten down by New Day following Zayn's loss to Kofi Kingston but left the ring early, which Meltzer reported has been described as a selfish move on their part by some and as a misunderstanding by others.

Tuesday's SmackDown is the go-home show for Survivor Series. Two title matches have also been announced for the episode, with Charlotte Flair challenging for Natalya's Women's Championship and Baron Corbin defending his United States title against Sin Cara.

http://www.f4wonline.com
Old 11-12-2017, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Do we know exactly what Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn did?

Tomorrow we have the return of Roman Reigns.
Old 11-13-2017, 09:02 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Cyatt (View Post)
Do we know exactly what Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn did?

Tomorrow we have the return of Roman Reigns.
Apparently on Smackdown, they were supposed to get a beat-down from The New Day but left the ring before it could happen.
Old 11-13-2017, 12:39 PM
Elite Fan

So many issues with wwe lately that I need to rant a little bit.

AJ/Title: As a fan of Randy Orton who gets a title every three years this really ticked me off. Styles just gave up his title to Corbin not a month ago and they give him not only a title shot out of nowhere but they make him win it from Jinder, now don't get me wrong I wanted someone to take it from Jinder except two people Styles and Cena. Orton had to lose his title after less than a month of having it and lost four ppv's trying to get it back and Styles gets it no trouble and I get it's scripted but I hate it completely and my guess is Cena gets it next to beat Ric's record before he retires. I guess I'll have to wait until 2020 to see Randy get his 14th reign.

Wrestlers and Twitter: What is going on with these guys and being so problematic on Twitter? We have Randy body-shaming, Jericho being disrespectful to his female fans and Kevin Owens just being down right mean. I don't think this is them being in character either.

other issues, Sami Zayn is horrible as a heel, Orton is boring as a face and are we suppose to forget not four months ago it was the friendship of Jericho and Owens? and seeing how well that worked out I think Sami is stupid to be pretending it won't happen to him too.

Charlotte doesn't need the title at all. I'd rather see Tamina or Naomi get it back.

Good things because yes there are good things too. Roman is coming back! woo hoo. Triple H has talked about coming back as well as Batista could a evolution reunion be in the cards? please please let it be. I can't wait to see Team Bella reunion and for the bella twins to come back.
Old 11-13-2017, 03:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sam just one reason AJ and Brock better ticket seller , plus now when wwe goes to India in Dec , HHH will be his opponent . Owens whatever he did or said , this will lead to him and Sami getting “Huge beatdown” from Raw roster on Tuesday … There have been many a report wrestlers are afraid to speak up to management meaning Vince / HHH … Nothing is done or changed without Vince say so .. Also a report that Neville may return , he walked out and has asked for his release , today reports are the discussions have gone well . Neville was the face of 205 division, WWE then added Enjo to take over ……
Closed Thread   Post New Thread