View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 04:42 AM
Elektra
Total Fan

Well, it looks like Survivor Series has had some change ups (unless they change everything back next week).

Now that Roman is cleared, I'm guessing we'll end up getting The Shield vs New Day (hence why Ambrollins lost the titles); and now we'll get Brock vs AJ - which, to be honest, is a far more interesting match up than Brock vs Jinder, so I can understand why WWE decided to do that.

Is it possible that we'll get Charlotte vs Alexa instead of Natalya vs Alexa? That would probably be more fun to watch since two heels fighting may not really engage the audience. I guess we'll find out next week.

On a side note: I hope after Survivor Series, we end up getting a Finn vs Joe feud. Their match/brawl on RAW was great to watch, and they both need something to do. I'm pretty sure fans would like to see it as well, since these two had some great matches in NXT.

Besides, if WWE insists on using the "Extraordinary man who does extraordinary things" tagline with Finn, we kinda need to SEE these "extraordinary" things. A feud with Joe can provide that and help build him up to face Lesnar and get back the Universal Title at some point. They can build Balor to be the little guy who challenges all the big guys and somehow manages to come out on top.

Last edited by Elektra; 11-08-2017 at 04:59 AM