Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2013, 03:35 PM
I am a basketball genius!

You're already preparing for August? D.C. is making a comeback after being behind by 3 goals today, I believe.

Excited to see the Timbers & Earthquakes play today.
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 04:56 PM
Elite Fan

NBC is going to make every Premier League game available online, since they can't air all of them on TV. So, yes, I AM looking forward to it.

But back to MLS, Red Bulls pull off a victory in the last minutes, after just conceding the tying goal from a baffling goalkeeping error from Robles, when he misjudged a ball going into the box. Tim Cahill with the two goals for the win.

I also saw Montreal win 2-0 against the Chicago Fire on NBCSN.

Movietime Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 12:40 PM

Good win by the Red Bulls. Timbers pulled off another victory yesterday also. to get a 1 goal win over K.C.
Old 05-02-2013, 08:05 PM
Elite Fan

Watching the Timbers-Revs right now on an obscure channel called Univision Deportes. Lots of good soccer, between Concacaf Champions League, Europa League, not to mention the NWSL.

Old 05-22-2013, 01:58 PM
Elite Fan

You've probably heard by now but, just in case, MLS announced yesterday that there will a new team to play in NYC, starting in 2015. It's a joint collaboration between the NY Yankees and Manchester City FC. The team's name will be NYCFC.

Yankees Partner With EPL's Manchester City To Own MLS Expansion Team In N.Y. - SportsBusiness Daily | SportsBusiness Journal | SportsBusiness Daily Global

Old 05-22-2013, 02:57 PM

Awesome!
Old 05-25-2013, 05:23 PM
Elite Fan

I see that the Timbers are winning on the road against DC United 0-2 with 20 minutes to go. My NYRB play tomorrow.

Old 05-26-2013, 02:50 PM

Yeah. They won yesterday. Nice to see those teams doing so well.
Old 05-28-2013, 03:20 PM
Loyal Fan

I went to the game on Sunday: Sounders @ Galaxy. That was one tough game to have to sit through.. down 0-4 before the first half was over. That just meant a lot of drinking in the second half lol....
Kbxy73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 12:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

My favorite MLS teams are the Galaxy and the Crew. Nice to see the Gs pummel the Sounders for the win.
sugarandcyanide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 05:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarandcyanide (View Post)
My favorite MLS teams are the Galaxy and the Crew. Nice to see the Gs pummel the Sounders for the win.
Haha dislikeeeeee
Kbxy73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 04:26 PM
Elite Fan

Watching the Red Bulls playing the Whitecaps right now.

Old 06-02-2013, 03:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

My Galaxy just got their a**es kicked 5-0 away. Of course Chad Barrett (former Galaxy player) scored...

DC lost to the Fire 2-0, YAY! My least favorite teams: SJ, RSL, and DC.

Last edited by sugarandcyanide; 06-02-2013 at 04:23 PM
sugarandcyanide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 05:24 PM
Elite Fan

^They were down 3-0 when I last checked. I was too busy watching the women. Whew! Very busy day for soccer.

Old 08-02-2013, 11:56 AM
Elite Fan

Reply   Post New Thread