Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2013, 05:21 PM
Elite Fan

Nice touch from NBC Sports to have the MLS Wraparound for those who aren't able to watch today's matches otherwise. Now going to watch Seattle and Portland going to battle.

Movietime Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 04:43 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Was expecting more goals to be scored in that match yesterday, but at least it ended in a draw.
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 03:45 AM
Elite Fan

I see the Montreal Impact storming out of the gate and Chivas USA not sucking as much as last year so far. The Red Bulls are just stuck somewhere.

Good to see Matt Besler and Omar Gonzalez do the US team and MLS proud with their performance at the backline vs. Mexico last night.

Old 03-27-2013, 03:18 PM

Missed that 1. Timbers need to start winning. They get Colorado Saturday. Red Bulls play on NBC Sports Net this week, so might catch that match.
Old 03-31-2013, 10:51 PM
Elite Fan

Good thing I caught the last half of the Red Bulls game on Saturday afternoon. I got to see a great goal by the legend Henry. We're just privileged to see him in his last years of glory. Certainly Arlo White was impressed.

Two other nice goals were scored. One was from the Galaxy, Jose Villarreal, who did a bicycle kick off a errant header from a Toronto defender. The other was a bullet from a Colorado player by the name of Dillon Powers.

GOAL: Dillon Powers laser to the corner | Colorado Rapids vs Portland Timbers - YouTube

Old 04-03-2013, 07:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Sounders have been soooooooo frustrating to watch lately!!!!
Kbxy73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 08:54 PM
Elite Fan

Chicago got its first win tonight...at the expense of NYRB. The Fire stadium is like kryptonite for the opposition.

Old 04-08-2013, 02:04 PM

That's too bad the Red Bulls lost. They should win vs. DC United though. Timbers got a nice victory over the weekend.
Old 04-13-2013, 05:21 PM
Elite Fan

Watching the Galaxy and FC Dallas on the NBC Live Extra stream right now. NBC just started streaming their live sporting events this week.

Old 04-14-2013, 02:52 PM

How was that 1? Missed it. I'll try to catch the Timbers/Earthquakes match today.
Old 04-14-2013, 07:00 PM
Elite Fan

It was OK. FC Dallas scored in the last 4 minutes of the game. Eric Hassli headed the ball to the crossbar on a corner kick and George John head it in on the rebound. The scary thing was right after some idiot threw an object towards the field and it hit John as he was getting ready to celebrate the goal. It haven't heard what MLS is going to do about it.

Old 04-15-2013, 02:02 PM

Didn't know that happened. Interesting. The Timbers & Earthquakes had a feisty match yesterday. There was a ''Don't Cross The Line'' video about fair play, equality, unity, respect, & more throughout the ''soccer community'' that MLS aired, but I'm unsure if Alex Gordon saw it. He apparently called Will Johnson a slur during the their match yesterday. Alex Gordon did get 2 yellow cards & apologized. There was also bizarre situation downtown yesterday by where the Timbers played. A Timbers fan was walking to Jeld-Wen Field holding a scarf that yelled towards a group of Earthquake fans while holding the scarf. He was then greeted by a woman of the group who was punching him while trying to take his scarf. He tried to drive away, but 10-12 men jumped on his car, smashed his windshield, & opened his door to then punch him. Police haven't located any of the suspects. Sad story.
Old 04-17-2013, 12:42 PM
Elite Fan

Here's an update: Fan arrested after throwing beer bottle at FC Dallas soccer player | Dallasnews.com - News for Dallas, Texas - SportsDayDFW

Old 04-17-2013, 03:21 PM

Thanks for the link.

NBC has announced that they are going to present 380 EPL matches for the 2013-2014 season.
Old 04-20-2013, 10:16 PM
Elite Fan

August is gonna be crazy!

Red Bulls and Sounders win today. FC Dallas continues to go from strength to strength. Toronto just can't get a break! Another blown lead towards the end of their match.

Reply   Post New Thread