Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-09-2018, 10:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know there are some Bellarkers VIP group this year. And even though Bob’s sold out fastest, Eliza’s was the one they wanted.
ICON
Old 09-10-2018, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm not surprised that their passes sold out the fastest, yet again.

soljae ♥
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 09-10-2018, 02:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)

I’m sure Bob and his girlfriend have wonderful chemistry.
im sure they love each other they are together for so long i just dont see chemistry but i dont talk in a pejorative way i think chemistry is sneeky more of the time i see couple with chemistry getting together and split up after 6 months but bob and his girlfriend on another hand have a lot of things in common

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyer of worlds (View Post)
I honestly feel like Bellarkers generally do prefer Bob a bit more than Eliza (sadly) so it's not totally off base. .
but dont u think its just because she have been rude about bellarke? bc i kind love them both but after what i heard bob seems way more likable obviously but as a matter of the100´s character i love clarke as much as bellamy i want so much their happiness in the show even if they never become canon i just want them smiling

and i feel sometimes clexa´s fandon always vote in alycia when they need to they dont make so much effort on eliza too but its just a impression i dont read very much their things

Last edited by caroline-ng; 09-10-2018 at 02:20 PM
Old 09-10-2018, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think in general Bellarke fans do tend to prefer Bellamy, and I’m not super in touch with the Clexa fandom, but it’s not a stretch to say that many of them would consider Lexa their favorite. But there are also both Bellarke and Clexa fans who would say Clarke is their favorite.

I guess I can only speak for myself, but Bellamy is my favorite because I tend to gravitate towards males as my favorite characters, and the fact that Bob is my favorite cast member only adds to how much I love Bellamy.

As someone who has met both Bob and Eliza, I can assure you that they’re both very nice. I will say that Bob, out of ALL the cast members I’ve met, just has a special way of making people feel totally at ease, though.
ICON
Old 09-10-2018, 11:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Bob/Arryn are adorable. I just wish that fans could respect their relationship more, even if they do ship Beliza.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroline-ng (View Post)
about bellarke? bc i kind love them both but after what i heard bob seems way more likable obviously but as a matter of the100´s character i love clarke as much as bellamy i want so much their happiness in the show even if they never become canon i just want them smiling

and i feel sometimes clexa´s fandon always vote in alycia when they need to they dont make so much effort on eliza too but its just a impression i dont read very much their things
That's true and TBH, I'm still salty about what she said there and how Eliza seems to be able to say nicer things about Clexa and not Bellarke. Even now, to some extent. She's gotten better, don't get me wrong, but it's basically that she's not outright insulting them (and it's tolerated) and that's still not the best.

I'm getting fed so well when it comes to my other (movie) OTP, the lead actors gush about how great the relationship is and how they're perfect together ... and though I don't NEED that for Bellarke, it's just nice to see that relationship being acknowledged for its importance/amazingness and the fans not having to be on pins and needles everytime the actors are asked about the dynamic etc.

soljae ♥
Old 09-11-2018, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It is unfortunate that fans sort of feel like they can’t even ask anyone except Bob and Eliza about it anymore.
ICON
Old 09-12-2018, 09:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's really sad/frustrating. Well, on the plus side, we got a lot of good stuff at SDCC in the last two years.

soljae ♥
Old 09-13-2018, 05:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, yeah, especially this past year’s SDCC. And Conageddon!
ICON
Old 09-13-2018, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yup, we were blessed in 2017 and 2018. For once.

soljae ♥
Old 09-13-2018, 09:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
It is unfortunate that fans sort of feel like they can’t even ask anyone except Bob and Eliza about it anymore.
yeah! its sad and i dont have any idea how it turn to this but im really happy that beliza are close friends bc it could be worse and they could not enjoy each other so that is the most important to me than they liking the fandon btw why the name of this thread cuddlers? its just bc they look super cute hugging each other?
Old 09-13-2018, 10:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Eliza just posted on IG and her caption said "Whistler! It's good to be back in you!" Another "inside" joke. *ba dum tss*

amelia | icon: mel
Old 09-14-2018, 09:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Caroline, it's because Eliza said that she and Bob are really good in cuddling (onscreen).

I love the inside joke, Amelia. These doofs.

soljae ♥
Old 09-14-2018, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope they post something like that when they return to Boston.
ICON
Old 09-14-2018, 06:51 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiss the wind (View Post)
Eliza just posted on IG and her caption said "Whistler! It's good to be back in you!" Another "inside" joke. *ba dum tss*
is someone there with a theory what it could be? its a show thing or personal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyer of worlds (View Post)
Caroline, it's because Eliza said that she and Bob are really good in cuddling (onscreen).

omg i love it jajaja yes they are
Old 09-15-2018, 06:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Caroline, when they arrived in Boston, Bob tweeted “Boston I am now inside you” (best tweet I ever saw, to be honest. I was so excited!) Then later Eliza followed suit and tweeted “Boston I am in you” or something like that. So just them being silly with the innuendo.
ICON