Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-02-2018, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)

I’m torn, because I always like to be in close contact with them in photos, but also want to dosomething that could be cropped for the fandom.
I loved it when some fans did that for ConaGeddon.

soljae ♥
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 09-02-2018, 07:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So many good crops! I thought about having just the two of them do my Titanic picture, but I wanted to be in it, too.
ICON
Old 09-02-2018, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I feel like if I ever get the chance for a duo photo with them *prayer circle*, I'd just do something basic like a hug with me in the middle.

Titanic is a cute one.

I thought maybe like you could do the recreating the final scene where Eliza has her head on one of Bob's shoulders and you have yours resting on the other as he hugs you both? Although IDK if that's too much of a personal space thing.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 09-03-2018, 07:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love the Beliza cuddle one that they did, that was super cute.

soljae ♥
Old 09-03-2018, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

cuddles are good
Old 09-03-2018, 07:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

thank you very much april
i will see this video in a minuteee

and beliza at comic was so cuteee
I know they are friends but they always talk looking at each other
i swear if they were not in a relationship i would totally think they were not in a friendzone but maybe its just their chemistry

Quote:
In March. It’ll be my second time meeting Bob, fourth meeting Eliza. My second time seeing them both together.

I’m torn, because I always like to be in close contact with them in photos, but also want to dosomething that could be cropped for the fandom.
i would love to meet them and i know this is a sensitive topic but someone already talked here if eliza alreeady denied in these cons about hating bellarke? people are always saying she hates it and she loves clexa i dont get why
Old 09-03-2018, 07:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They do have really fantastic chemistry, that's for sure.

They're doing at least three of the same conventions next year. Excellent.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 09-03-2018, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Caroline, Eliza has learned a lot when it comes to speaking about Bellarke. She certainly liked the Clexa relationship and likes getting to portray an LGBT character, but she’s come to speak much more positively about Bellarke these days.

Oh, Amelia, that’s a good idea for a pose. Definitely not a personal space issue. I “slept” on his shoulder in one of my pics with him last year.
ICON
Old 09-04-2018, 07:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oops, DP.

soljae ♥
Old 09-04-2018, 07:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

What April said, Caroline. I wasn't happy with how she addressed the Bellarke question in the past, but she's a lot better in how she responds now.

And she and Bob have such good chemistry, we really lucked out there.

soljae ♥
Old 09-05-2018, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

i think also with them being on the show together for years now help too, they got to know each other and became friends and they have learned to appreciate every ships they got!
Old 09-05-2018, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You know, the smartest thing Bob ever did in this fandom is just say he ships Murphamy. And Eliza has now found her “We’re just the actors, so it’s not really our job to ship” answer, which is fair enough and works for me. (Some other cast members could adopt the same answer, tbh.)

I feel like Bellarke fans also tend to center their appreciation around Bob, so Eliza hasn’t always known how much Bellarke fans appreciate and adore her, too; but because the relationship between her and Bellarke fans has really healed itself so much, fans feel more comfortable letting her know how much Bellarke means to them now, and it’s nice for her to know that Bellarke fans value her character just like Clexa fans do and that we also are capable of appreciating her character as an individual in addition to appreciating the ship.
ICON
Old 09-08-2018, 11:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
And Eliza has now found her “We’re just the actors, so it’s not really our job to ship”
yeah when she did say that recently i did not enjoy so much bc it feels she did not like us but i understood it as she not wanting to do a shipper stance like get a position which could let one shipper or another sad but this week after watch she saying stuff in the past about bellarke i really get the conclusion she not enjoy it and i dont understand bc she is always saying the best things ever about bob actually she says more about him than he says about her when he talked about her he is always ponderate so i though she could say she loves both fandon and she enjoys both shippers and clarke loves lexa and bellamy this totally makes sense to me but she choose ´´hate´´ the bellarke one i really dont get it so the answer is eliza wished lexa was not dead and they were endgame? bc be with bellamy does not change clarke being bissexual and the importance of lexa´s relationship

but thank u everyone for answering me i dont find our fandon toxic i find we are just reacting what they gave to us i dont feel we are the cause of how they treat us its the opposite to me
how u feel about it? they really have logic in the things they say about bellarke? we were rude with them in the past?

and i loooove the videooo!
i did not know watching bob bowling would make me so happy jajaja
bob´s girlfriend is so beautiful but its weird how i cant feel or see their chemistry i dont know maybe its just beliza effect jaja
this is eliza´s brother right? he looks like her

Last edited by caroline-ng; 09-08-2018 at 11:34 AM
Old 09-08-2018, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yep, that’s her brother.

I’m sure Bob and his girlfriend have wonderful chemistry.

I think The 100 fandom is pretty toxic a lot of the time, tbh. Shippers from both sides have been really rude and nasty at various points throughout the show’s run. Now some of the stuff Eliza has said in the past is not great, but I really respect that she seems to have learned from that and gives better responses now.
ICON
Old 09-09-2018, 07:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

April, I agree that Eliza probably doesn't know how much Bellarkers appreciate her too since it does seem to focus more on Bob and not her. And TBH, I honestly feel like Bellarkers generally do prefer Bob a bit more than Eliza (sadly) so it's not totally off base. But we do still love/appreciate her for portraying the relationship beautifully and I hope that she knows that now.

soljae ♥