Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2020, 05:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i agree since the virus is not deadly and pushed too much by the media. now we will suffer longterm from the consequences of the world stopping. especially the restaurants, small businesses, people who depend on daily life going on. everything.
Old 03-25-2020, 05:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Chances are at some point we've had it, just not realised it. The biggest loser is the Aviation industry. The industry has grind to a complete halt and they dont foresee starting that again to about May and thats just a hunch. I have a holiday to US on 23rd May and i am pretty sure that wont happen, I'll probably push it back to Sept.

Its just a joke really. Governments will plunge into huge debt. I mean the UK is forking out billions to help everyone which is great, cause they are sure there will be an economic boom when we come out of this so that debt will be quashed in months. They are very cocky about this fact, but then just think of everyone rushing to go on holiday or rushing to go out to eat.....people will panic all over again and shortages will happen. Either way, I think its better to carry on as normal, go about daily life as normal and yes infect everyone so that way we become immune quicker and the world doesn't fall back into dark ages.
Old 03-25-2020, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by LxieGrey (View Post)
yes that's the positive thing. the nature is doing much better now - until we start with normal life again and pollution.
Haha, maybe we should never restart normal life again lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by italiangal (View Post)
I may be very alone in thinking this and some people think its awful to say such a thing. But I think it would be better to build up Herd Immunity. Cause, I dont think things should have stopped, I think things should have carried on as normal for everyone except the elderly and vulnerable. If we built up herd immunity, this whole process would have been quicker and we'd have become immune quicker. Plus the upside is that the economy wouldnt be shot. Its a selfish thing to say, but I think its 10x better then bringing countries to a halt and literally plunging us back to the dark ages.
I don't think you can sacrifice people just for the sake of economy, that is some trump or boris johnson right-wing fascist kind of mindset. I mean if we go that route we could also just say we sterilize 80% of the human population and within a generation the world population goes down by 80% leaving the remaining 20% with a lot more ressources and a healthier world, but I bet nobody would ever officially suggest that.

Last edited by Arrakis; 03-25-2020 at 07:43 AM
Old 03-25-2020, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yup!
Old 03-25-2020, 09:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

all air travel must be grounded for 14 days, passengers are spreading it everywhere. what part of this do they not understand?! i'm a nobody and i see this in movies, movies are a reflection of reality.

we grounded everything after 9/11. think about that.

Clexa Forever! | may we meet again | Dave
Old 03-26-2020, 03:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

this sort of feels like 9/11, a catastrophe
Old 03-26-2020, 07:20 AM
Moderator Support Team

I just hope that people wake up and start taking this seriously. The longer people don't the longer the world will be on lockdown. And if Trump things this will be over by Easter, this country is doomed.

Tori
Old 03-26-2020, 08:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
this sort of feels like 9/11, a catastrophe
But this one affects people all over the world in a smiliar way, 9/11 was sad for many, but really affected only america, specifically those that worked or had friends/family working in the towers and those iraqi and afghan people who then got attacked by the US armed orces.
Old 03-26-2020, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

emotionally it affected the world. it moved the world. i think this was the first real big attack to our "modern" world in which we didn't know war as such. that's why i compared it. but technically, corona does directly concern every country now yes.
Old 03-26-2020, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
emotionally it affected the world. it moved the world. i think this was the first real big attack to our "modern" world in which we didn't know war as such. that's why i compared it. but technically, corona does directly concern every country now yes.
More like world war 2 just without the bombs and fights.
Old 03-26-2020, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

the infection/deaths rates just keep going up...how can they not order a halt to air travel?

Clexa Forever! | may we meet again | Dave
Old 03-27-2020, 04:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Feels like World War 3 almost. Honest question - do you guys think the virus had been released by human? Me and my friends come up with some suspicious theories. Or maybe we just have too much time
Old 03-27-2020, 10:14 AM
Moderator Support Team

My sister thinks it was released by humans.

Ever see the movie Outbreak? It's a really good movie, one of my favorites actually. Usually I watch it all the time, but I can't bring myself to watch it during this time I believe the virus in that movie, was man made, used as a war tactic and it gets brought to america.

Tori
Old 03-27-2020, 10:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SongIceFire (View Post)
Feels like World War 3 almost. Honest question - do you guys think the virus had been released by human? Me and my friends come up with some suspicious theories. Or maybe we just have too much time
I wouldn't rule that out for sure, some of the ruling world elites like putin and his buddies in russia, xi jingping and his buddies in china and in the US/Europe poeple like the rockefeller's, rothschild's, geroge soros, the koch brothers, the murdoch family, but also the trump and clinton family and the bush family, I believe they're all evil and shady and have way too much power on their hands. So I would not be surprised if these elitists and their likely shadow government (also known as deep state) would do something like this to hurt humanity to further their plans to implement a new world order. Let's not forget the freemasons (some call them illuminati) are planning for a new world order for centuries already, you just need to look at the doller bills since george washington (also a freemason), they all have the new world order slogan printed on them. I believe there is a giant conspiracy going on for centuries now, involving powerful elites, aliens (area 51 etc), NWO, etcs.
Old 03-27-2020, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Can't Have You (View Post)
My sister thinks it was released by humans.

Ever see the movie Outbreak? It's a really good movie, one of my favorites actually. Usually I watch it all the time, but I can't bring myself to watch it during this time I believe the virus in that movie, was man made, used as a war tactic and it gets brought to america.
It wasn't man made in the film though. They just didn't contain it well. It's based on the Hot Zone. Really interesting book, and based on real people. Basically it's how ebola first spread.

It's not a conspiracy, it's basically 90% of the world are putting economy and profit above human lives and have all made the wrong choices.

We know how it's spread, where its from. It's not a conspiracy, it was bound to happen.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread