Old 12-18-2019, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i hope we find out soon.
Old 12-18-2019, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by LxieGrey (View Post)
i hope we find out soon.
Yeah but I doubt we'll hear of that occasion again. I really think they just met out and about.

I'm more curious about alycia's current living situation. House, apartment, what, where, when, why, how?

Last edited by Arrakis; 12-20-2019 at 10:22 AM
Old 12-18-2019, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I hope so too!
Old 12-19-2019, 03:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

So many questions

EC | ADC

Old 12-20-2019, 02:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hopefully we get answers soon
Old 12-20-2019, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I hope so too!
Old 12-21-2019, 03:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

And now more pics!

EC | ADC

Old 12-21-2019, 07:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 12-21-2019, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Bruh, girl's hanging out with the fratboy connection and wearing markus necklace (I think). Well at least she looks pretty.
Old 12-21-2019, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I really like the pic and I think they are just hanging out but they are not her close friends. I have also some friends I just have "for fun" and the others for deep friendship. She has that second one with Marny, Val and so on. Doesn't mean she can't have other fun friends.

About the nacklace I read that it's a different. No idea, but as long as she is not together with this guy, I am okay with it.

EC | ADC

Old 12-21-2019, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

i also don't think those are her besties. i am glad Marny and co are. well as long as she knows her real friends, it's okay for me too and i am not bothered.
Old 12-21-2019, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by LxieGrey (View Post)
i also don't think those are her besties. i am glad Marny and co are. well as long as she knows her real friends, it's okay for me too and i am not bothered.
She likes most of these poeple's posts at least as often as marny's at least one of the guys. So i think they are as close as her and marny and alycia likes only certain people's posts that much. I have seen all this before with hayden. Alycia will likely end up as another failed celeb at some point down the line. I'm not even surprised. I kinda often stan the wrong celebs. I'll just try to emotionally disconnect myself again from her sooner or later to not have to witness another downfall.
Old 12-21-2019, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think we can hardly know a person through liking some posts and seeing some pics. There is so much more behind these persons than we know through social media. And as long as she doesn't do a bad comment or something which makes me unstan her, I am still a fan. I understand your feelings towards her, and if you feel uncomfortable you better disconnect. But you also have to accept if people here still are fans of her and wait for 2020 and look if she gets new roles etc.

EC | ADC

Old 12-21-2019, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by lg238 (View Post)
She likes most of these poeple's posts at least as often as marny's at least one of the guys. So i think they are as close as her and marny and alycia likes only certain people's posts that much. I have seen all this before with hayden. Alycia will likely end up as another failed celeb at some point down the line. I'm not even surprised. I kinda often stan the wrong celebs. I'll just try to emotionally disconnect myself again from her sooner or later to not have to witness another downfall.

Judging from this party pic it's just a fun evening. I grant her that. She is at home with old and new friends and I don't know them but I like the pic, she looks happy and very lovely. And also not really close to them at all. She is not in the middle with the girls, I get a feeling she was just there on the pic. However, hanging out and liking pics - it's so nothing in this world any longer. Everyone does that. The more follower and likes you give, the more you get. It's that simple. And as long as Alycia feels good with them, I don't see a downfall just yet. Ok maybe they are total freaks. So what? I am more interested in her getting new roles and her acting career. I hope 2020 will treat her and us nicely and we get something other than FTWD. She won me over because of her acting as Lexa, not because of some random pics she posts here and there. I am a fan of her acting and her dorkiness, her cute and funny pics and gestures she does. I know you are worried and think about Hayden, but this is a thread to appreciate Alycia and I am always a bit sad and confused when we bring up Hayden. Alycia is not Hayden. Yes you see a parallel and it's maybe justified. But what I am trying to say is that I enjoy this thread and this board and it is supposed to be a place for her fans. If you feel uncomfortable with being a fan, maybe it's really the best to emotionally disconnect from her or really wait for next year? I hope you give her a chance and wait for next year Until that, you have your doubts of course. But mentioning that in many threads takes away the joy of the board for me...Hope you know what I mean and I could explain myself?

Last edited by SongIceFire; 12-21-2019 at 03:27 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread