Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-21-2019, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Movies (View Post)
I think we can hardly know a person through liking some posts and seeing some pics. There is so much more behind these persons than we know through social media. And as long as she doesn't do a bad comment or something which makes me unstan her, I am still a fan. I understand your feelings towards her, and if you feel uncomfortable you better disconnect. But you also have to accept if people here still are fans of her and wait for 2020 and look if she gets new roles etc.
I will also wait for 2020, i did indeed say that in another thread. But i‘ll also voice my criticism.

As for your comment vicky, i also became a friend of her bc of her acting and her cute and dorky personality, but these days she doesn‘t really do all too much anymore and i have reasons to believe her personality as well as her caring about political or lgbt topics might after all just be for show to have a good image. Most celebs are like that. That‘s why i totally can‘t understand why we stan celebs in general tbh.

Last edited by Arrakis; 12-21-2019 at 03:40 PM
Old 12-21-2019, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

I also think 2020 is a very important year. Mostly I am curious career wise because that's what is the most important for me as a fan.

Interesting topic actually about celebs in general. Why do we stan them? I think we do because it gives us something to talk about, something interesting or funny or just maybe a topic to find a connection/similarity. Maybe they also give us an idea of another world, an unreachable one but we want to be a part of that. Sometimes they can be an inspiration (especially musicians for many people). And they give us an escape from the real world - when we watch movies and TV shows, that's the same. Many who are more interested in the media world are of course informing themselves about the actors/actresses. For me personally it's a mixture of all of that above.
Old 12-21-2019, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I stan actors mostly because I am very much interested in the world behind the scenes of movies and TV shows. And I like to share pics, talk about actors and my passion started with Emilia and took over to Alycia somehow - probably also thanks to you guys

EC | ADC

Old 12-21-2019, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Ok maybe they are total freaks. So what? I am more interested in her getting new roles and her acting career.
So what? If they‘re total freaks it would mean she‘s a freak too, bc you hang out with freaks and jerks only if you‘re one yourself, also what acting career... There isn‘t much to look at tbh these days, so of course i‘ll mainly focus on her private life.

P.S could you maybe not answer that fast i wasn‘t finished with writing.
Old 12-21-2019, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by lg238 (View Post)
So what? If they‘re total freaks it would mean she‘s a freak too, bc you hang out with freaks and jerks only if you‘re one yourself, also what acting career... There isn‘t much to look at tbh these days, so of course i‘ll mainly focus on her private life.

P.S could you maybe not answer that fast i wasn‘t finished with writing.
How can I know when you are finished wiring? I mostly post when I am finished writing. I didn't know you do edit.

I feel a bit bad judging about her private life simply because I think we can't know her private life. We get an idea of her through what we see on the internet but I don't think I can judge a person just because of that. That's why I focus on the acting: It's something I see to 100% and what made me a fan of her. And that's still there so I focus on that and as long as I see this in her, I am still a fan.

And I am not a pure human by any means. I see a lot of myself in Alycia too. Judge me if you want but that's a fact.
Old 12-21-2019, 04:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SongIceFire (View Post)
How can I know when you are finished wiring? I mostly post when I am finished writing. I didn't know you do edit.

I feel a bit bad judging about her private life simply because I think we can't know her private life. We get an idea of her through what we see on the internet but I don't think I can judge a person just because of that. That's why I focus on the acting: It's something I see to 100% and what made me a fan of her. And that's still there so I focus on that and as long as I see this in her, I am still a fan.

And I am not a pure human by any means. I see a lot of myself in Alycia too. Judge me if you want but that's a fact.
I cannot be a fan of a celebrity when I don't like their personality or what they do in their private life. Hence I hope to find out as much as possible about their "real" personality. I could never just stan a celeb not knowing how they are. I mean I can like them as in watching their films, but alycia has certainly a more important position for me than just the celeb you like and watch their movies, similar it is with amber heard or also emilia clarke.

The other category are for example people like ana de armas, I like her and want to see her films and her pics, but that's about it. No deeper interest in her. With the before mentioned people I need to know who they are friends with and who they stan themselves, bc that tells a lot about their personality.

Last edited by Arrakis; 12-21-2019 at 07:08 PM
Old 12-21-2019, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Same here too on celebrity personality
Old 12-22-2019, 01:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 12-22-2019, 02:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

EC | ADC

Old 12-22-2019, 02:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

thanks!
Old 12-22-2019, 04:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

She looks gorgeous there
Old 12-22-2019, 09:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Love her amazing green eyes!
Old 12-23-2019, 12:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6ZxQduB...D-d6LpkUtNKY0/
Old 12-23-2019, 12:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Glad she could go home for the holidays! Looks like she's having fun with her friends.

Trips me out that since they're in the southern hemisphere it is technically Summer for them there. Getting to have deck/roof parties for the holidays must be nice compared to being cooped up inside.

We can really only know what celebs really project, which will always be some level of not what they are like with their friends because generally they will probably be more open with their friends. Just because celebs want a level of privacy so they're not going to share absolutely everything.

I honestly don't know much about her friends, even Marny or Georgia (I think that's her name). The only one I really sort of know anything about is Maia and Laura, but mostly just cause of their projects. Seems like these are people she knows from years ago, so She's probably catching up with old mates she hasn't seen in a while.

amelia | icon: mel

Last edited by kiss the wind; 12-23-2019 at 12:30 AM
Old 12-23-2019, 01:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

now okay that pic is so cute
Closed Thread   Post New Thread