Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-23-2023, 02:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Alycia News & Appearances #25: Because Alycia is ready for her next era and her future has never looked brighter

x

Alycia News #1: "I don't do this job cause I want fame or money. I love doing it and I always hope to work with great people and be inspired by them."
Alycia News, Websites and Resources #2: This super talented young lady is very sure of herself and is going to have an amazing career.
Alycia News, Websites and Resources #3: Comic Con was so good to us
Alycia News, Websites and Resources #4: Because all we can think of is the Copenhagen Con!
Alycia News, Websites and Resources #5: Because we might not get news too often but the wait is totally worth it
Alycia News, Websites and Resources #6: because we are looking forward to FTWD season 3 and her new movie this year!
Alycia News, Websites and Resources #7: Because Jessica Harmon describes her as incredibly fabulous, wonderful, hilarious, kind, honest…
Alycia News, Websites and Resources #8: "My whole philosophy has been to let the work speak for itself" - Alycia
Alycia News, Websites and Resources #9: Still impatiently waiting for 'A Violent Separation'
Alycia News, Websites and Resources #10: Give her an Emmy already!
Alycia News, Websites and Resources #11: "My country, my home, my heart."
Alycia News & Resources #12: Because her acting is so subtle that everything seems more heightened
Alycia News & Resources #13: "It's us against the problem and not us against each other"
Alycia News & Resources #14: "My goal for 2021 is to lean into life and be open to opportunity. And generally speaking, just 'get it done.'"
Alycia News & Resources #15: "In the next 5 years I'm also really excited to start dipping my toe into directing."
Alycia News & Resources #16: Because she's working on some of her own projects, directing on set and starring in a new TV series with Sigourney Weaver
Alycia News & Appearances #16: Because she's off down the dusty dirt road for a new Adventure.
Alycia News & Appearances #17: Because she's playing the lead in two upcoming TV shows!
Alycia News & Appearances #18: "After 7 years and 100 episodes, I decided it was time for me to move on as an actor and as a person."
Alycia News #19: "As is the nature of our jobs I needed to seek out new challenges, new opportunities and carve out a new chapter for myself."
Alycia News & Appearances #20: Because we are counting down the days until April 26 when Saint X premieres on Hulu!
Alycia News & Appearances #21: At this island resort, secrets will resurface. Watch Saint X on Hulu now!
Alycia News & Appearances #22: "The most special job with the most special people ������������ I cannot wait to share with you all.⁣" TLFOAH, 4/8 AmazonPrime
Alycia News & Appearances #23: "Get ready to see powerful women on screen" - The Lost Flowers of Alice Hart now on Amazon Prime
Alycia News & Appearances #24: "Alycia is grounded, kind, perceptive. Trust me, this girl is going places." - Rose INC.

Old 12-23-2023, 02:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Tftnt

EC | ADC

Old 12-23-2023, 02:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

You are very welcome
Old 12-23-2023, 02:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

And I love the title!

EC | ADC

Old 12-23-2023, 02:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Very true
Old 12-23-2023, 02:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I am so excited for her in 2024!

EC | ADC

Old 12-23-2023, 02:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

We can expect a lot of things of her already
Old 12-24-2023, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread!
Old 12-24-2023, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome
Old 12-25-2023, 05:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Alycia Debnam-Carey

Thanks Perfect thread title to start a new year 2024 with Alycia
Old 12-26-2023, 01:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm sorry, but it's so annoying that Alycia post nice pictures now and of course Zac comment( like he need attention) and someone wrote to him " Zac post some picture with her if you are " eating" ( which mean sleeping together) you have rights" and people liked that comment, I feel bad for Alycia, because she is nice sweet girl she doesn't deserve it, if she really is with Zac he shouldn't comment her every photo like he need attention
Old 12-26-2023, 02:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

^ You are way too caught up in all this Zac stuff. Get over it and wait for something more meaningful like pics or whatever instead of overthinking social media comments.
Old 12-26-2023, 09:29 PM
New Fan

[QUOTE=Alicialex;109841829]I'm sorry, but it's so annoying that Alycia post nice pictures now and of course Zac comment( like he need attention) and someone wrote to him " Zac post some picture with her if you are " eating" ( which mean sleeping together) you have rights" and people liked that comment, I feel bad for Alycia, because she is nice sweet girl she doesn't deserve it, if she really is with Zac he shouldn't comment her every photo like he need attention[/QUOT

Yea fans are starting to notice because this Zac guy was mentioned on another forum where ppl are equally annoyed with his “Hey Alycia! Pick me!” need for attention under all her latest posts. The weird thing is: Zac is Sara Sampio’s ex (one of Alycia’s friends he was just dating earlier this year.) I saw where ppl liked the horrible comment that was made about Alycia (not cool.) Zac needs to stop.

Last edited by LexaisaGod4eva; 12-27-2023 at 12:48 PM
Old 12-27-2023, 08:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i feel like Alicialex and LexaisaGod4eva are only here to spread/talk about dating rumors surrounding Alycia. it's pretty annoying. didn't we say that we don't talk about that topic unless there is actual "evidence". IG is not evidence, it's an annoying platform if people like you two give a **** about some random comments.
Old 12-27-2023, 09:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I agree Tina and Mystery. Sadly they are not reading my warnings or listening to our wishes to stop feeding the rumors. Some fans are like that sadly

However I try once again @Alicialex and @LexaisaGod4eva: Please don't give a platform to some rumors in here. We are not that kind of an Alycia board. This is your last warning. Next time I will put your posts concerning dating rumors under spoiler tags.

EC | ADC

Closed Thread   Post New Thread