Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2022, 01:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Alycia News #19: "As is the nature of our jobs I needed to seek out new challenges, new opportunities and carve out a new chapter for myself."

x

Alycia News #1: "I don't do this job cause I want fame or money. I love doing it and I always hope to work with great people and be inspired by them."
Alycia News, Websites and Resources #2: This super talented young lady is very sure of herself and is going to have an amazing career.
Alycia News, Websites and Resources #3: Comic Con was so good to us
Alycia News, Websites and Resources #4: Because all we can think of is the Copenhagen Con!
Alycia News, Websites and Resources #5: Because we might not get news too often but the wait is totally worth it
Alycia News, Websites and Resources #6: because we are looking forward to FTWD season 3 and her new movie this year!
Alycia News, Websites and Resources #7: Because Jessica Harmon describes her as incredibly fabulous, wonderful, hilarious, kind, honest…
Alycia News, Websites and Resources #8: "My whole philosophy has been to let the work speak for itself" - Alycia
Alycia News, Websites and Resources #9: Still impatiently waiting for 'A Violent Separation'
Alycia News, Websites and Resources #10: Give her an Emmy already!
Alycia News, Websites and Resources #11: "My country, my home, my heart."
Alycia News & Resources #12: Because her acting is so subtle that everything seems more heightened
Alycia News & Resources #13: "It's us against the problem and not us against each other"
Alycia News & Resources #14: "My goal for 2021 is to lean into life and be open to opportunity. And generally speaking, just 'get it done.'"
Alycia News & Resources #15: "In the next 5 years I'm also really excited to start dipping my toe into directing."
Alycia News & Resources #16: Because she's working on some of her own projects, directing on set and starring in a new TV series with Sigourney Weaver
Alycia News & Appearances #16: Because she's off down the dusty dirt road for a new Adventure.
Alycia News & Appearances #17: Because she's playing the lead in two upcoming TV shows!
Alycia News & Appearances #18: "After 7 years and 100 episodes, I decided it was time for me to move on as an actor and as a person."

Alycia News & Appearances #20: "Alycia is grounded, kind, perceptive. Trust me, this girl is going places." - Rose INC.

Old 10-19-2022, 01:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

TFTNT
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome! I thought this one is perfect for her new journey in 2023!
Fan Forum Legend

yes it definitely is on point
Old 10-19-2022, 01:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Tftnt

EC | ADC

Old 10-19-2022, 11:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Since louis tomlinson of one direction followed Alycia on Instagram, his fans all think they are secretly dating and cheating on his girlfriend or some stuff lol. Or that she’ll be in his music video. Just bc their man followed alycia. But he has been following her on twitter for years. He‘s a fan of feartwd and also follows the fear account on twitter and IG. So that should explain this. I don‘t think alycia is a homewrecker/cheater like Eliza.

Old 10-19-2022, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Lol some fans really are delusional
Old 10-19-2022, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alycia would be veeeery busy if she had a relationship with any guy who's following her
Old 10-19-2022, 11:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

They think it bc he isn‘t just any guy but a celebrity and not many celebs follow her. But i doubt it very much.
Old 10-20-2022, 12:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread

I only believe it when I see an actual picture of them hanging out together. Until then it's just weird fan rumors. Seriously, dating rumors based on pattern of following on social media? Some read waaay too much into this entire social media stuff. Mostly younger teens who love to make things up. It's so annoying really, I will never understand that generation.
Old 10-20-2022, 02:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Alycia Debnam-Carey

Wow I had no idea this rumor is floating around If Alycia knew of this I think she would have a good laugh about it and move on. A follow on social media doesn't mean dating. Two famous people, particularly a male and female can simply be friendly or fans of one another's work.
Old 10-20-2022, 02:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

It's so stupid.. I don't get it, why Louis fans think that because he followed Alycia on ig its mean that they are together or he want to be with her? She is following him on ig for couple of years, and he is following her on twitter also for a couple of years.. They also said that something happened between Louis and Alycia in 2015( when she was still with Marcus) that he visited her at the set of FTWD or The100 🙄, but I didnt see anything about it, norhing on internet, so maybe his fans made it up?🙄, also they said that he choose Danielle and Alycia was his second choice, that she would be his new " beard", they hope its only for one night, or just se.x, hope she wont get pregnant, they hate her and say that she is stupid, ugly etc.. I don't understand what the hell its going on? He just followed her on ig, why its so big deal? Honestly I hope its just his fans going crazy, Alycia deserve someone better than Louis- he had so many girls and have son with one of them.. Alycia doesn't need any drama.. but because of one follow she got so many hate right now.. also I think he has gf now so maybe his fans will say now that " Alycia is a cheater, Louis cheated with Alycia on his gf" 🤦*♀️
Old 10-20-2022, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Yeah louis has a gf and i really don‘t think alycia would cheat with him on his girlfriend. I really don‘t think they are together and well i hope so for sure bc she needs someone without drama.
Old 10-20-2022, 11:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Alycia Debnam-Carey

Same here. I wonder if they are friends even or talked actually? Or are they just a fan/follower of each other's work?
Old 10-20-2022, 11:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrypie12345 (View Post)
Same here. I wonder if they are friends even or talked actually? Or are they just a fan/follower of each other's work?
Don't think so, I check his ig and Alycia only liked one photos from his ig ( the photo of One Direction) from 2020 and that's it.. I think if they would be friends or she would be a big fan she would liked and comments more of hist posts for sure, like she does it with Kim Kardashian, Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus and other singers, actors, models.. and if she would be friend with him she for sure would liked many of his photos like she does with her male friends- Thomas Cocquerel, Lincoln Younes, Josh Bonzie, Colman Domingo etc. I don't think they even know each other, Some of Louis fans said that he is a big fan of TWD and FTWD and the 100 I think... if you will search Alycia and Louis in google you will find nothing, not even one photo of them together or them beeing together at the same party. Also I have no idea why his fans think that he broke up with his gf( and they are together for 5 years)
Closed Thread   Post New Thread