Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2017, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay to the Lights (View Post)
I am really interesting to see what the owl means and how it comes into it. I'm sure it will in the finale.
I feel the Owl really has to come into this CAUSE of how we have seen it so often
Old 05-26-2017, 08:35 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
I remember me and another poster (can't remember who as I post on like 4 different boards on here) talking about how we hoped the Owl would come into play later on because we saw it 3 or 4 times including in the first scene of the season premiere and we were on to something!

I'm really nervous about Whip because someone gets shot in the promo and it shows TBag screaming right after it happens and really Whip is the only one that makes the most sense unless he's so grateful to Michael (as he should be) that the possibility of him in grave danger upsets him
I agree and only Whip, now that T Bag has learned the truth could bring out those emotions in him unless it was our long lost ex girlfriend of his that spit on him at the prison. And Ms Hollander is not in this.

Its a beautiful Owl. I am into birds myself, feed them daily. It is strange. I am going to take a good look at the landmarks in Syracuse and Ithaca when I get by there again. See if it was actually shot 45 minutes from my damn house. Unreal.

I am hoping they leave the door open for a season 6. As for blondie, I do not apologize for my remarks on her. She is a bitch I want to see eliminated. Anyone that points a gun at a kid needs to die. So she is either distracted to take out her "buddy" , co worker, or someone else? Or maybe Jacob is there to shoot the other guy and Micheal gets out with his son and has to then save Sara? We know by the previews that all 3 in the room survive. Imagine Whip, learning of his father in this way? What will he think of Micheal now? T Bag is never surprised and taking out Jacob to him will be like taking out the trash
Old 05-26-2017, 09:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Would be no reason for it to be Susan they were only together for a short period and it seemed that he came into her life when her kids were already born - he was trying to make her and her family his cause of wanting family of his own. The storyline of them was concluded in 2nd season when he left them alive at his childhood home remarkable episode and amazing actor from Robert in that episode, that scene when he tipped off the police about them

They never did any on-location filming regarding to how all of it besides Yemen stuff [Moracco] was filmed up in Vancouver Canada - so none of the landmarks you know from the area would be truly in the series cause wasn't filmed on location

I'm fine you disliking the character and you did it in a very respectable way in your above post just had a strong reaction to the word you used twice on the episode thread - found that word offensive and I don't believe you meant too which was why the warning. So from something like you just posted, respect completely on why you dislike the character.

Don't have to like everybody, hell I never liked Bellick and for the most part still always disliked him even if a few redeeming scenes but overall disliked althroughout the series

Last edited by crash landing; 05-26-2017 at 09:06 AM
Old 05-26-2017, 09:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraLou (View Post)
tftnt!

I have a theory about the bloody....

I think they will go back a few moments, just as she is about to shoot. Van Gogh comes in and questions what they are doing, the fact they shouldn't be doing this etc and A&W shoots him, then it takes us up to that moment.

I think we might also get to see what happened to Sara in those moments....

Any other speculations or theories?
It sure looks like Whip is going to get shot? I hope he survives? But he is expendable. I never thought Alex Mahone would be left out. Sorry to go off topic, but can anyone answer this? I ask it here because I do not know where else to ask it. Did Sara skip season 3 (SONA), because of contract dispute? Or just because of the horrific setting and story line did not need her at the time?

We know Jacob has to lose. I believe Sara is the one that will ultimately kill him. Nobody will want to more except maybe Micheal but its not him. He asked T Bag to do it.

I am also worried about Link. i hope he is not dead. I cant imagine that. If that happened, goodbye for any more seasons. I am going to watch one more time, maybe my 6th, to see if I see him in the previews. I froze framed that letter to T Bag. And I know all of you didi also!!!!!! lOL.

Quote:
Well Michael visited the zoo 18 times in one month....not only was he watching Sara and Mike but he was definitely observing that owl (who has a face which isn't their actual face, on the back of their heads. So clever!) which must have given him the idea for Jacob's face on his hands to access the 21 void office
More of Scofield's brilliance at work. So he tattoo's the eyes to align with his own and the back of his hands are the replica of Jacob? Or is it the other way? Either way, he is going to get in that office. How many of you have gone out and gotten tattoo's since you have been a Prison Break fan? Ha. I have not. I have some idea's but just cannot bring myself to do it. Sara will kill Jacob, I predict.

Last edited by crash landing; 05-26-2017 at 09:27 AM
Old 05-26-2017, 10:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

http://www.fanforum.com/f475/alexand...prey-63178281/

That's the thread for Mahone [William Fitchner] so that's a good place to ask or talk about him or if you are quite upset over it, than maybe in a respectable way

http://www.fanforum.com/f475/let-out...-way-63188363/

Now related to Sara before she had been pregnant at that time and possible contract problems but fans brought her back

I still don't have much faith on the fact that Michael asked T-Bag to kill Jacob I personally want it to be Michael that makes that kill - if its Sara than I'll be alright with it but only want one of them and no one else
Old 05-26-2017, 10:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by have a little faith (View Post)
http://www.fanforum.com/f475/alexand...prey-63178281/

That's the thread for Mahone [William Fitchner] so that's a good place to ask or talk about him or if you are quite upset over it, than maybe in a respectable way

http://www.fanforum.com/f475/let-out...-way-63188363/

Now related to Sara before she had been pregnant at that time and possible contract problems but fans brought her back

I still don't have much faith on the fact that Michael asked T-Bag to kill Jacob I personally want it to be Michael that makes that kill - if its Sara than I'll be alright with it but only want one of them and no one else
Who else would he ask T Bag to kill though? And I just realized, if they are releasing a disc set on Prison Break on June 27, do you think they means this is it? No season 6? That sucks if its true. And I am quite sure most here miss Alex. He had a huge part. Micheal never was the type that wanted to take a life. I would be surprised if its him
Old 05-26-2017, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I speculated on that when I bumped related to Michael asking T-Bag to take a life

http://www.fanforum.com/f475/archene...hael-63183957/

Oh it sucks about Alex Mahone but if they couldn't make it work cause really wouldn't have made sense to him - associated to Kellerman's storyline maybe related to being the one that Sara had moments with but instead it was Kellerman and he was killed for it

Nothing wrong with a complete series even if more comes - they would just release a 2.0 version|edition
Old 05-27-2017, 07:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
How funny, i said that in the last thread....i will repost my theories about the last episode....

Ok so THEORY TIME!! as always after the episode.

So in the clips from the promo we see a few things....

1- Jacob back at the cabin in the woods where he originally shot that CIA official, Gaines.

2- Michael running away with a black suit jacket on (same as the official in the footage)

3- Michael sent Whip to Lake Michigan...there he found a jar of blood

Here is my guess, something i don't think Jacob would see coming is Michael setting him up. Michael told Sara there was a plan to make it right and as soon as he knew he was being set up for that murder, he set a plan in motion to get back to her.
So in my opinion, Michael is making it look like Jacob killed the CIA official, Gaines (which we all know he did) but this time he will have more damning evidence against Jacob. The blood in the jar i think is Gaines (which Michael could have easily taken and kept as he was the one that moved the body) and he then dumped it somewhere that no one else would know about it.

What bothers me is Michael appearing to actually get shot....lets hope if this is his plan, he's protected underneath that suit jacket

It fits, right?

I think Michael being Michael, he won't kill him....beat him up, sure. But i don't think he will kill him. More justice to him is probably seeing this man rot in Prison.

Also not only by setting him up does he clear his name (Kaniel Outis) in the promo he has Jacob's face tattooed onto his hands. He can then get access to 21 void office. Therefore he then has the ability to "bring Michael Scofield back" as that was where i assume Jacob deleted everything of him (would take someone just as smart as Michael right, that's what Kellerman said)

So he clears his name and then with Jacob in Prison, he will safely get his family back.....this is how i see it playing out. Thoughts?
It all makes perfect sense and I agree. I am a bit torn as to whether Sara may actually kill him though? I would imagine she would want to as she was betrayed as much as Micheal. But I think your take is right on. So it was just blood in that jar. I thought so but wanted to hear it from someone else. T Bag, and Whip. I hope we get to see one scent of them together. It does not look good for Whip in the end. Unless they have fooled us again. And they are good at that. Where they left off i say it has to be the blood of the agent that has grown a conscience. Only question is who puts the bullet in him? Blondie or Jacob. I cannot imagine Jacob leaving that house unattended. And his trust for his two assassin's has to be very limited after seeing that conversation on his porch unfold. We also have to have some type of closure with Abruzzi's son I would think?

Oh man!!!!! I looked at the map again, and its very accurate to a degree. The town of Irondequoit, next to the Bay leading in from Lake Ontario is listed on it. So is Hammondsport right above Ithaca to the North. All of these towns are accurate. My Doctor is in Irondequoit. Hilton is listed and that is west, going towards Buffalo and Niagra Falls. So the only thing about the map that is very wrong is the names of the Finger Lakes which are all changed. The shapes are accurate. And the towns near them are too Keuka park is listed but the Lake which is actually Keuka is changed to a different name that does not exist. I just do not get why they could not use the real names of the Finger Lakes. Auburn is listed, where the infamous old Prison is.

Last edited by Zeppfan77; 05-27-2017 at 08:00 AM
Old 05-27-2017, 07:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Unless the closure is that Luca believes him dead because A LOT to finish in a single episode
Old 10-14-2017, 08:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Given the last scene of the finale. What kind of situation going forward could you see as a potential story?
Old 10-15-2017, 05:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I have no idea affiliated to that
Old 02-16-2018, 08:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Anybody got any theories or thoughts on what an additional season could be about?
Old 02-17-2018, 05:56 AM
Elite Fan

Pretty much anything at this point
Old 02-17-2018, 10:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes
Old 02-17-2018, 11:05 PM
Elite Fan

It'll be nice once we get filming pics or something so we can have that to analyze