Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2017, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Speculation & Theories #3: The great thing about this series; is even after its over, we will most likely have things to speculate about

Gonna have to create a new OP with only the last episode left, don't see us killing this whole thread before than
Old 05-24-2017, 10:36 AM
New Fan

oh Linc, Michael...whatis happen...
Old 05-24-2017, 10:45 AM
Supreme Fan

tftnt!

I have a theory about the bloody....

I think they will go back a few moments, just as she is about to shoot. Van Gogh comes in and questions what they are doing, the fact they shouldn't be doing this etc and A&W shoots him, then it takes us up to that moment.

I think we might also get to see what happened to Sara in those moments....

Any other speculations or theories?

I love you. You'll see i loved you. I never stopped loving you. This whole lie, it was for you...
Old 05-24-2017, 11:48 AM
Elite Fan

I think it might be the blood of the CIA agent that Jacob shot and killed to make frame Michael to look like it killed him
Old 05-24-2017, 12:01 PM
Supreme Fan

How funny, i said that in the last thread....i will repost my theories about the last episode....

Ok so THEORY TIME!! as always after the episode.

So in the clips from the promo we see a few things....

1- Jacob back at the cabin in the woods where he originally shot that CIA official, Gaines.

2- Michael running away with a black suit jacket on (same as the official in the footage)

3- Michael sent Whip to Lake Michigan...there he found a jar of blood

Here is my guess, something i don't think Jacob would see coming is Michael setting him up. Michael told Sara there was a plan to make it right and as soon as he knew he was being set up for that murder, he set a plan in motion to get back to her.
So in my opinion, Michael is making it look like Jacob killed the CIA official, Gaines (which we all know he did) but this time he will have more damning evidence against Jacob. The blood in the jar i think is Gaines (which Michael could have easily taken and kept as he was the one that moved the body) and he then dumped it somewhere that no one else would know about it.

What bothers me is Michael appearing to actually get shot....lets hope if this is his plan, he's protected underneath that suit jacket

It fits, right?

I think Michael being Michael, he won't kill him....beat him up, sure. But i don't think he will kill him. More justice to him is probably seeing this man rot in Prison.

Also not only by setting him up does he clear his name (Kaniel Outis) in the promo he has Jacob's face tattooed onto his hands. He can then get access to 21 void office. Therefore he then has the ability to "bring Michael Scofield back" as that was where i assume Jacob deleted everything of him (would take someone just as smart as Michael right, that's what Kellerman said)

So he clears his name and then with Jacob in Prison, he will safely get his family back.....this is how i see it playing out. Thoughts?

I love you. You'll see i loved you. I never stopped loving you. This whole lie, it was for you...
Old 05-24-2017, 12:03 PM
Elite Fan

I think you're definitely right on all counts.

I love how much theorizing this show allows us to have! I love posting on this site because people aren't quick to judge where as on some social media places theories are quickly written off and called stupid or insane. I just want to hug you all!

I read a spoiler on a site (can't remember which since I go to so many but go to it if you're interested)
Old 05-24-2017, 12:07 PM
Supreme Fan

Thank you!!

I love it too! That's the reason i love this show so much. It completely gets your mind working in overdrive to work out what's going to happen next.

Ooooh what is it? Shall we head to the spoiler thread? I've read the German synopsis i will admit....that appears to give quite a bit away...

Old 05-24-2017, 12:30 PM
Elite Fan

I've always wondered why foreign promos and synopsis seem to always give away more and are a lot more extensive than American ones
Old 05-24-2017, 12:53 PM
Supreme Fan

I know!! It's crazy! We've seen extremely important moments in the promos from different countries....although they didn't leak T-Bag being Whip's Dad! But they gave away who Poseidon is from episode 7....not that we didn't alright know! But still that made it a big reveal in the episode and it feel flat for me....should teach me not to look at spoilers

Old 05-24-2017, 01:06 PM
Elite Fan

I love that we're going to find out about the tattoos on the palm of Michael's hand in the next tattoo. The CGI in the promo where the two eyes made a face was amazing
Old 05-24-2017, 02:31 PM
Supreme Fan

Yeah incredible. So clever, and he got the idea from looking at that owl. With the face on the back of it's head. Stuff like that is so clever and why i love this series....but what does get on my nerves is the little things....jumping in the Mediterranean would have ruined Lincoln's phone but i guess it's those bits you have to move past and accept because the rest of the writing is so good.

Old 05-24-2017, 11:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
I love how much theorizing this show allows us to have! I love posting on this site because people aren't quick to judge where as on some social media places theories are quickly written off and called stupid or insane. I just want to hug you all!
Glad you feel that way its what we want is associated to everybody having their own opinions and may differ from others, so we want to have a peaceful ability to "debate" where sometimes we may disagree to agree so glad we are succeeding in that and that you love the board
Old 05-25-2017, 02:50 AM
Elite Fan

I remember me and another poster (can't remember who as I post on like 4 different boards on here) talking about how we hoped the Owl would come into play later on because we saw it 3 or 4 times including in the first scene of the season premiere and we were on to something!

I'm really nervous about Whip because someone gets shot in the promo and it shows TBag screaming right after it happens and really Whip is the only one that makes the most sense unless he's so grateful to Michael (as he should be) that the possibility of him in grave danger upsets him
Old 05-25-2017, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

I am really interesting to see what the owl means and how it comes into it. I'm sure it will in the finale.
Old 05-25-2017, 09:54 AM
Supreme Fan

Well Michael visited the zoo 18 times in one month....not only was he watching Sara and Mike but he was definitely observing that owl (who has a face which isn't their actual face, on the back of their heads. So clever!) which must have given him the idea for Jacob's face on his hands to access the 21 void office