Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2015, 04:57 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

honstly i wished that they would have put out the storyline for rumple. he is / Was the real dark one. just because emma is for 12 eps doesnt mean she gets that huge storyline loool

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-12-2015, 10:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

^I agree Rumple was the DO for 4 seasons. This storyline that Emma is experiencing should have been his. He should have been the one being revealed to be under the influence of this curse that is essentially a pure evil sentient being inhabiting a person.

Sadly because this was not revealed when Rumple was a the DO, it has lead to a lot of hate for his character even by the same fans who are often super sympathetic of Emma's actions as the DO.

It's actually a little annoying to see in the fandom as a Rumple fan.
Old 11-13-2015, 03:04 AM
Master Fan

It is. Unfortunately double standards and blind hate are no news to the ouat fandom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)
Yes, I think so too.

Well that's pretty understandable, considering that if the dagger is to be trusted, Gorgon The Invincible was Zoso's predecessor and thus probably his teacher..
Don't you dare touch Gorgon. Gorgon is awesome. Gorgon is misunderstood. (Also, if u touch him u might get burned).

RoseBennett
Old 11-13-2015, 04:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

TBH they made Rumples character in the beginning to be awesome. The ultimate dark one, no one in town could match his power and everyone from lots of realms had heard of him.

4 seasons later they made emma the ultimate dark one and then we find out that there's been hundreds of dark ones before him.... makes rumple seem less awesome.
Old 11-14-2015, 03:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree, Jade. I haven't watched the latest episode yet but that is a little disappointing
Old 11-15-2015, 11:26 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
TBH they made Rumples character in the beginning to be awesome. The ultimate dark one, no one in town could match his power and everyone from lots of realms had heard of him.

4 seasons later they made emma the ultimate dark one and then we find out that there's been hundreds of dark ones before him.... makes rumple seem less awesome.
Well, he's still the most awesome in that he was the dark one way longer than any of the others. If Nimue was first and it was 500 years ago, well, Rumple was DO for at least 200 of those 500 years, and actually closer to 300 years because we know Rumple is supposed to be about 300 years old. If there are hundreds of other dark ones, none of them could have been the DO for more than a few years.
Old 11-15-2015, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Evil Regalღ (View Post)
honstly i wished that they would have put out the storyline for rumple. he is / Was the real dark one. just because emma is for 12 eps doesnt mean she gets that huge storyline loool
I said the same thing, Suz, on our episode thread. I am annoyed that the Dark One mythology finally gets some exploration but its with Emma as DO, not Rumple. That feels a bit unfair to me, lol, like Rumple got robbed of his origin story.

I do not think I asked to be added yet, can I be added please?

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 11-15-2015, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

I would just like to apologise to everyone that had asked to be added and i missed it added all 5 of you now
Old 11-15-2015, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 11-19-2015, 11:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

This is a pretty old fan video, but I think it's a really fun tribute to Rumple and all of the little quirks and details of RC's performance.

Old 11-20-2015, 05:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for sharing. It's great having all of those moments in one video
Old 11-20-2015, 06:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
This is a pretty old fan video, but I think it's a really fun tribute to Rumple and all of the little quirks and details of RC's performance.
That's one of my favorites! I have a playlist of Rumple/Rumbelle music videos on YouTube and that was one of the first ones I added.
Old 11-21-2015, 08:07 AM
Master Fan

I love that video

RoseBennett
Old 11-21-2015, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Suz/Koodles - we should have seen this when he was the dark one, map it out for us every so often so us the viewers could see what was going on underneath..

Next eppy

source
Old 11-23-2015, 09:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

^^ bringing this over because