Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2016, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Episode Discussion: 2x14 "Time Shall Unfold" [April 20th]

2x14
"Time Shall Unfold"

Manipulation and sabotage are heavily employed by Lucious as he works to regain his CEO position at Empire; at the same time, his new music video is unveiled. In other events, Andre hopes to better understand his bipolar disorder by learning more about his grandmother's mental illness; Anika reveals a big secret to the family; and Hakeem heads an important meeting of the shareholders.
Old 04-19-2016, 02:47 PM
Elite Fan

Tftnt so excited for this one! Omg Anika
Old 04-19-2016, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Guess this should teach Hakeem an example of wrapping it up and no words for Anika.
Old 04-20-2016, 07:29 AM
Master Fan

Empire day, ugh... Anika, it sucks this is the only way to be relevant although they surely could've came up with a better storyline
Old 04-20-2016, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

They sure could have. This storyline has been a mess from the start.
Definitely not a storyline getting high praises.
Old 04-20-2016, 01:14 PM
Elite Fan

yes but admit it guys... it's gonna be fun to watch crazy Anika trying to gether place in the family again and Cookie being sassy and putting her in her place
Old 04-20-2016, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Pretty solid episode, here goes my life recap....

How odd, that this Anika and Rhonda friendship is actually pretty enjoyable.
Also I'm still at the #AnikaTooPredictible camp.

Still wonder if something is off with Revered Pryce
Aww I loved the Rhonda and Andre scene at the beginning of the episode. Seeing them struggle "Us against the world. Ride or die."

Freda and Jamal friendship has really been awesome.
Don't disrespect Fred father Frank Gathers around her.

I loved the Lyon Brothers scene and how Jamal told Andre that he better not have apologized. It seems like it's so obvious that Andre will be of how loyalty he is to Lucious. I also love the advice Andre gave to Hakeem. He is proving himself as the brains of the family even if he doesn't have the musical talents.

Lucious calling Hakeem, "Snitch Bitch" reminds me of when Cookie told him that.
I love how Hakeem told Lucious that he could treat him like Andre or like Jamal but, "I ain't never bowing down to you." and the main reason wh I like Hakeem is because of how he stands up against every move Lucious makes instead of constantly forgetting and forgiving like Andre and Jamal continually do.

Cookie obviously got Stacee Run-Run to get Jamal away from Freda.

Leah Mary Walker grave... I guess I was wrong about her possibly being alive right?
I didn't like Andre and Lucious scene much. Probably because I find it predictable. Of course Andre will return to Lucious side again...

I felt bad for Freda. And I really loved how Freda didn't even have no beef even if she was hurting when Jamal choose to work with Stacee.
We all know in the end something is going to happen to make Jamal realize working with Stacee is a mistake but we'll see.
I'll say thus far I like the side Jamal is bringing out of Freda.

Marcus Jones is Lola's real father. Nice to get confirmation on that and I actually liked that Rhonda told Anika to keep the baby...

I actually really loved the Anika and Lucious scene because I felt it was long overdue. ANd as crazy as it is, even though Cookie is probably the love of Lucious life, Lucious was never going to leave Anika for Cookie. I know fans might have short term memories but Anika is the one who left Lucious when things got tough because she couldn't take his nonsense anymore but Lucious wanted to stay with her.
For once I did agree with Lucious though that it's not Lucious fault that she acted like a lunatic.

I also enjoyed that Anika didn't take the blackmail of Lucious giving her ten million dollars for the baby and for once Anika showed the power she has over Lucious but because of the love she once shared for him, she let a lot of things slide but if he tries to come after her, she will come back after him a lot harder.

I know I probably was suppose to dislike the scene with Lucious questioning Hakeem, however, I really did like the scene because we have to see the CEO Hakeem is. How he handles things under pressure.
I loved that finally Cookie put a stop to the Hakeem grilling because he did not handle those questions well as Lucious knew that he wouldn't.

Hakeem got voted out, so quickly.

In New Hope, PA, Thurston Rawlings knows where Leah Walker is. So... I was correct....
I'm assuming that means Lucious knew his mother Leah Walker was still alive? Or did Leah fake her death.... so much informaktion...
Old 04-21-2016, 02:25 PM
Elite Fan

Hakeem voted out? Lucious mother is alive? I have to watch it asap! Will do tomorrow when I wake up.. It's the first thing to do!
Old 04-21-2016, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Always want to know spoilers.
Old 04-22-2016, 09:36 AM
Elite Fan

Omg his mother is still alive what the hell

I don't understand Lucious.
Sometimes he seems all about himself not caring about anyone else but some times he seems to care for others

I don't understand Andre.
He says he doesn't want to harm hisbrothers and work against them but then he told Lucious about the app

I loved Andre and Rhonda at the beginning of this season but now... are they like the evil couple or what?

Freda and Jamal love their friendship but... is there something more to come between them? Or is it just me imagining things

Soo... what is this storyline with Anika actually isn't she supposed to be the baddie so why do I kinda feel sorry for her and believe in what she says?

This episode has me confused
Old 04-22-2016, 02:01 PM
Master Fan

Issi, I'm super confused by this ep too, everyone is flip flopping I'm just pippin in quickly I haven't had time to post my thoughts but I will later when I get off work.
Old 04-22-2016, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Issi, just seems confused in her post.

Actually Anika wasn't evil, everyone else just labeled her that way.
The only harm she did was being pregnant by Hakeem's child.

No one know if it was her who pushed Rhonda, people are just assuming she did. lol

Andre will always be by Lucious in the end is the main thing that got confirmed to me. lol Andre is Lucious "ride or die" person, even more than Cookie because of how long he's done it.

Andre/Rhonda relationship was at their best because of the unborn child, now that the child doesn't exist anymore, they revert to their season 1 dysfunctional relationship...

Lucious is Lucious.
Old 04-22-2016, 09:12 PM
Master Fan

I think Anika is full of sh... I don't buy her innocent act, I feel she has an agenda, sleeping with Hakeem in the first place was deceitful and she is mature enough to use protection so is her pregnancy really an accident? and now all of a sudden she's team Lyon? I love Cookie not having it throwing all kinds of insults and Luscious of course has a plan, he already threatened Anika with death by child birth. If she did not push Rhonda so her baby can be the heir then why would someone else want the baby dead? how is that getting back at Lucious? they could have taken out any of his sons if the point is to go after family, its not gonna stop the Lyon bloodline cause any of his sons can produce children. So if the purpose was the baby then wouldn't Anika baby be next to die? unless Rhonda was the target. I really wish they reveal this person and stop dragging it out until the finale.

Lucious with all this sabotage stuff is getting old, he can not always be a step ahead of everyone. Hakeem def wasn't ready, he don't have the experience to run a company and they sure voted him out quick thanks to Lucious goons. And WTF his mom is alive? did he seriously take Andre to her grave knowing full well she is not dead? he has sunk to a new low.

Freda took the news so well when Jamal dropped her, but when he came crawling back she's having second thoughts, that Stacy chick was WHACK
Old 04-22-2016, 10:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well sometimes in the middle of the moment of revenge, I guess protection is the last thing on people's mind. That's why shows like Maury and Paternity Courts exist.

I agree that the person who pushed Rhonda needs to stop getting dragged. Although I feared it'll get dragged until the season finale.
Old 04-23-2016, 04:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbal Warning (View Post)
I think Anika is full of sh... I don't buy her innocent act, I feel she has an agenda, sleeping with Hakeem in the first place was deceitful and she is mature enough to use protection so is her pregnancy really an accident? and now all of a sudden she's team Lyon? I love Cookie not having it throwing all kinds of insults and Luscious of course has a plan, he already threatened Anika with death by child birth. If she did not push Rhonda so her baby can be the heir then why would someone else want the baby dead? how is that getting back at Lucious? they could have taken out any of his sons if the point is to go after family, its not gonna stop the Lyon bloodline cause any of his sons can produce children. So if the purpose was the baby then wouldn't Anika baby be next to die? unless Rhonda was the target. I really wish they reveal this person and stop dragging it out until the finale.

Lucious with all this sabotage stuff is getting old, he can not always be a step ahead of everyone. Hakeem def wasn't ready, he don't have the experience to run a company and they sure voted him out quick thanks to Lucious goons. And WTF his mom is alive? did he seriously take Andre to her grave knowing full well she is not dead? he has sunk to a new low.

Freda took the news so well when Jamal dropped her, but when he came crawling back she's having second thoughts, that Stacy chick was WHACK

that was pretty low why are they making Lucious soo bad. I really can't continue defending him ( anymore if they make him 100% villain