View Single Post
Old 04-22-2016, 09:12 PM
Verbal Warning
Master Fan

I think Anika is full of sh... I don't buy her innocent act, I feel she has an agenda, sleeping with Hakeem in the first place was deceitful and she is mature enough to use protection so is her pregnancy really an accident? and now all of a sudden she's team Lyon? I love Cookie not having it throwing all kinds of insults and Luscious of course has a plan, he already threatened Anika with death by child birth. If she did not push Rhonda so her baby can be the heir then why would someone else want the baby dead? how is that getting back at Lucious? they could have taken out any of his sons if the point is to go after family, its not gonna stop the Lyon bloodline cause any of his sons can produce children. So if the purpose was the baby then wouldn't Anika baby be next to die? unless Rhonda was the target. I really wish they reveal this person and stop dragging it out until the finale.

Lucious with all this sabotage stuff is getting old, he can not always be a step ahead of everyone. Hakeem def wasn't ready, he don't have the experience to run a company and they sure voted him out quick thanks to Lucious goons. And WTF his mom is alive? did he seriously take Andre to her grave knowing full well she is not dead? he has sunk to a new low.

Freda took the news so well when Jamal dropped her, but when he came crawling back she's having second thoughts, that Stacy chick was WHACK