Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-06-2015, 03:18 PM
Elite Fan

^ that's exactly what I thought for a moment too, and also when they were already home and the doctor wanted to check on him if there's other sign of abuse or if he's hurt... his behaviour was strange.. it's very strange.. but if it actually happened I believe we would know by the end of the episode
Old 11-06-2015, 03:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Medici Queen (View Post)
^ that's exactly what I thought for a moment too, and also when they were already home and the doctor wanted to check on him if there's other sign of abuse or if he's hurt... his behaviour was strange.. it's very strange.. but if it actually happened I believe we would know by the end of the episode

Not really, it can be a shock value thing that gets released in the further future because no way in the world would Hakeem ever want information like that getting out.

Just by the way he acted seemed too off by what we seen on screen.

I really don't believe that happen, or don't want to believe what happen however, his behavior is what throws me off because it doesn't match.
Old 11-06-2015, 03:28 PM
Elite Fan

Yes, it's like too much for being kidnapped and beaten, it's like there's more behind it but I don't want to believe it's true, it would be awful.

it would make sense though, that he went right to Anika and he acted that way during the whole episode
Old 11-06-2015, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yes, it's like too much for being kidnapped and beaten, it's like there's more behind it but I don't want to believe it's true, it would be awful.

it would make sense though, that he went right to Anika and he acted that way during the whole episode

Yeah.. his actions were sort of fitting of that kind of victim but I'll just try not to believe it. I just gotta see if the way he acts occurs again within these next episode because if it doesn't then probably nothing happen.

A pain like that wouldn't just last a day so we will see how the next few episodes go.
Old 11-06-2015, 03:36 PM
Elite Fan

If it's true, it would be the first show ever I watched where the victim is a man but like we said before, let's hope it's not true.

I loved her relationship with the new girl, Laura! They are so sweet, I almost forgot about Tiana!
Old 11-08-2015, 10:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

You know how Empire loving doing the unexpected and I agree with you with Laura and Hakeem. Nice chemistry, nice build up thus far. I hope it continues.
Old 11-09-2015, 02:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Laz turned out to be a shady character? I feel sorry for Cookie but yassss because Cookie/Lucious the perfect scenario would be like, Laz is the bad guy and wants to use Cookie but Lucious finds out and saves her or something like that

ok, I need to watch this episode asap
its so gonna happen. I love Cookie but damn the writers are making her look dumb here. He's way to suspect. Cookie is smarter than this.
Old 11-09-2015, 02:22 PM
Elite Fan

I'm sure she will figure it out soon, I hope they won't let her look dumb in the end
Old 11-09-2015, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I hope so as well but at this point I don't see Cookie being dumb because she doesn't really have any reason to think Laz is the enemy. We will see how she looks during the next episode though.
Old 11-09-2015, 10:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I gotta be honest when Hakeem was walking outside after being released and when he looked at all the faces.. I don't know why but I had this weird feeling that he got raped. So he needed to feel something which made him go to Anika and made him start to act very trauma... most rape victims act traumatic and then his need to want to kill the guys and how he told Jamal and Hakeem that he wasn't man enough to do anything.
I had the same feeling
Old 11-09-2015, 10:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Khaleesi~ (View Post)
I had the same feeling
Let's hope that's all wrong!
Old 11-09-2015, 10:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I had decided to quit this show tonight, and then those last seconds and that creepy tattoo happened and I was like DAMN IT, now I gotta keep watching to see what happens
Old 11-09-2015, 10:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I had decided to quit this show tonight, and then those last seconds and that creepy tattoo happened and I was like DAMN IT, now I gotta keep watching to see what happens
Why did you decide to quit?
Old 11-09-2015, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really LOVED the first couple of episodes, then after that every episode either bored me or annoyed me, Lucious being evil because he can Lucious vs. Cookie (I like them, but the love-hate thing is starting to get old), Andre humilliating himself and crawling after Lucious stupid Lucious flashbacks trying to make him look more human (and somehow trying to connect that with how badly he treated Andre, or somehow implying that his sick mother is the reason he's the ******* he is today, as if that makes any sense) So, yeah, lots of reasons
Old 11-09-2015, 10:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I really LOVED the first couple of episodes, then after that every episode either bored me or annoyed me, Lucious being evil because he can Lucious vs. Cookie (I like them, but the love-hate thing is starting to get old), Andre humilliating himself and crawling after Lucious stupid Lucious flashbacks trying to make him look more human (and somehow trying to connect that with how badly he treated Andre, or somehow implying that his sick mother is the reason he's the ******* he is today, as if that makes any sense) So, yeah, lots of reasons

The issue you have is the problem I see a whole lot of people having with the series right now.
I'm happy you stayed around though! please stay. I guess I gotta thank that ending although I was liking Cookie/Laz. lol