Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2015, 05:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Katharine McPhee released snippets of her first two songs from Hysteria.
She'll be posting one snippet per day until the album is released.

INSTAGRAM POST #1: Feather

INSTAGRAM POST #2: Hysteria
Old 09-10-2015, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
I think she might have actually gotten on the plane and gone there. She was pretty upset and she was convinced that Ralph was in danger from Walter's influence. As upset as she was, I don't think she was really angry at Walter for that - or for anything else really. She was just really, really scared. But I think if she made it to Portland she would be back within a day or two. She would realize that it's in her power to control the influence that Walter has on Ralph and to insure that things are safer for him, now that she knows just how strong that influence can be. And I think she would realize that what Ralph gains from his association with Scorpion is too important.
I agree I think she'd have gone, because it was only for a couple days. When she and Ralph came back to L.A. to really prepare to move...I don't think she would have been able to leave for good.

Old 09-10-2015, 08:53 PM
Loyal Fan

I am really interested to see how and if Drew's character will come into play. I doubt he'll be the distant dad again because it seemed as though the writers established some sort of redemption for him so I wonder if he will visit occasionally or if Ralph will visit him every once in a while.
Old 09-11-2015, 04:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

"Visit occasionally" still gives off a distant dad vibe to me, especially since he spent years not visiting at all.

Old 09-11-2015, 08:23 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
"Visit occasionally" still gives off a distant dad vibe to me, especially since he spent years not visiting at all.
I just hope that whatever relationship Paige will establish with Drew that it doesn't degrade Paige's character. I doubt it will, though. It seems pretty clear that while Paige would like Ralph to have some sort of relationship with Drew, she isn't interested in Drew a romantic way. I really hope she doesn't fall back, though... I've seen way too many shows where leading female characters leave a relationship, become somewhat stronger individuals only to realize they can't live without their previous man. I'm tired of shows saying women can't be strong without men.

One of the reasons I fell in love with Scorpion is because Happy and Paige (and Megan!) are all strong women who refuse to let the men in their lives define them. They make their own paths and their own decisions. I wish more shows would emphasize female empowerment more often. :/

ANYWAY, this forum is about Paige / Kat so... enough about other shows, haha.

What are people looking forward to see in Paige as a character for S2? Have a Paige Wishlist?
Old 09-11-2015, 07:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It wouldn't surprise me if they touch on the Paige/Drew relationship again, though. Not necessarily have them date again, I feel that'd feel contrived, but at least revisit and have them think about their previous relationship - they were in love once, and expected to spend the rest of ther lives together. They don't love each other anymore - I don't think either of them does - but they will always have a history, and they will always care for each other as they are their child's other parent.

Old 09-12-2015, 05:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think we'll see more of Drew in the future. Not a lot, but enough to be an annoyance. I agree that I don't imagine Drew and Paige ever having any sort of romantic relationship again - they are both over that and Paige, at least, is smart enough not to repeat a mistake. But Drew seems to be one of those fathers who feels he should be part of his son's life - and I do think it makes a difference to him that Ralph is a boy. But it's not because he really feels it, if that makes any sense. It's more about Drew - his pride at having a son - his own image of himself as a father - than it is about Ralph himself. So Drew will continue to show up whenever it's convenient for him and do his best to inject himself into Ralph's life. And it will continue to be awkward.

~Heidi
Old 09-12-2015, 12:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I think we'll see more of Drew in the future. Not a lot, but enough to be an annoyance. I agree that I don't imagine Drew and Paige ever having any sort of romantic relationship again - they are both over that and Paige, at least, is smart enough not to repeat a mistake. But Drew seems to be one of those fathers who feels he should be part of his son's life - and I do think it makes a difference to him that Ralph is a boy. But it's not because he really feels it, if that makes any sense. It's more about Drew - his pride at having a son - his own image of himself as a father - than it is about Ralph himself. So Drew will continue to show up whenever it's convenient for him and do his best to inject himself into Ralph's life. And it will continue to be awkward.
I just hope Drew doesn't tell Walter to back off or try to "claim" Paige as his when she's clearly not. I feel like Paige and Drew are passed any sort of romantic relationship, but it seems like Drew can be a little possessive... that's the sort of vibe I get from him... a prideful, possessive man.
Old 09-12-2015, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by WriterFreak001 (View Post)
I just hope Drew doesn't tell Walter to back off or try to "claim" Paige as his when she's clearly not. I feel like Paige and Drew are passed any sort of romantic relationship, but it seems like Drew can be a little possessive... that's the sort of vibe I get from him... a prideful, possessive man.
I would hate for Drew to do something like that - but I wouldn't put it past him either. I don't think he's seen Walter as any sort of threat up until now. He's too much of a jock to consider that a man like Walter has anything to offer a woman. Plus I think the fact that Walter helped him figure out how to engage Ralph gives him the mistaken idea that Walter is in his corner - in terms of either Ralph or Paige. If he comes back and notices that things have changed, I can definitely see him trying to tell Walter to back off.

Although a part of me would actually like to see Drew that - and have Paige witness it - unknown to both men. I can just imagine her reaction!

~Heidi
Old 09-12-2015, 01:06 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I would hate for Drew to do something like that - but I wouldn't put it past him either. I don't think he's seen Walter as any sort of threat up until now. He's too much of a jock to consider that a man like Walter has anything to offer a woman. Plus I think the fact that Walter helped him figure out how to engage Ralph gives him the mistaken idea that Walter is in his corner - in terms of either Ralph or Paige. If he comes back and notices that things have changed, I can definitely see him trying to tell Walter to back off.

Although a part of me would actually like to see Drew that - and have Paige witness it - unknown to both men. I can just imagine her reaction!
I can totally see Paige telling Drew to butt out of her "romantic" life and just focus on Ralph. And then turn around and tell Walter not to take Drew seriously. Then again, I doubt Walter sees Drew as much of a threat because Walter could do so much worse to the man by deleting Drew's entire virtual existence. X'D And you're right, I actually think I might want to see Drew tell Walt to back off, but I hope it happens later in the season... like... after Walter and Paige have established some sort of more than friends relationship.
Old 09-12-2015, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I agree with all of this, especially your analysis on why he is coming back into their lives.

I don't know that Drew would flat out tell Walter to back off of Paige...on one hand, I would agree I wouldn't put it past him, but on the other hand I think he's always known Walter and Paige have something. In episode 11 when he and Paige went and got food and Paige sort of spaced out and then said she was just thinking, Drew says "about Walter?" He knows. He might try to out alpha Walter sometimes, but he knows how much time Walter and Paige spend together - so a lot goes on that he doesn't know about - that I don't know if he'd be confident enough to do that.

This reminds me of a scene in JAG, Heidi you know the one, but for others, Harm and Mic (ew Mic) were both wanting to be with Mac and they were trying to out Alpha each other when their friend was giving birth, Mic is like "I've delivered like 1000 kids" and Harm goes "yeah? you ever deliver one in a hospital full of terrorists?" then Mac appears between them and is like "I'll get out the measuring stick later, boys."

EDIT gifed the scene for reference.

Last edited by WeBuiltThePyramids; 09-12-2015 at 08:32 PM
Old 09-14-2015, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
I agree with all of this, especially your analysis on why he is coming back into their lives.

I don't know that Drew would flat out tell Walter to back off of Paige...on one hand, I would agree I wouldn't put it past him, but on the other hand I think he's always known Walter and Paige have something. In episode 11 when he and Paige went and got food and Paige sort of spaced out and then said she was just thinking, Drew says "about Walter?" He knows. He might try to out alpha Walter sometimes, but he knows how much time Walter and Paige spend together - so a lot goes on that he doesn't know about - that I don't know if he'd be confident enough to do that.

This reminds me of a scene in JAG, Heidi you know the one, but for others, Harm and Mic (ew Mic) were both wanting to be with Mac and they were trying to out Alpha each other when their friend was giving birth, Mic is like "I've delivered like 1000 kids" and Harm goes "yeah? you ever deliver one in a hospital full of terrorists?" then Mac appears between them and is like "I'll get out the measuring stick later, boys."

EDIT gifed the scene for reference.
Love the gifset - one of my favorite JAG moments (I've actually quoted Mac when the circumstances fit). I can just imagine a similar scene with Walter and Drew. Only Walter pulls out a yardstick and a micrometer and hands the micrometer to Drew.

~Heidi
Old 09-14-2015, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Add me please!
Old 09-14-2015, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet* (View Post)
Add me please!
You've been added to the Paige Supporters!

~Heidi
Old 09-14-2015, 05:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Only Walter pulls out a yardstick and a micrometer and hands the micrometer to Drew.
I laughed so hard at this. X'D BAHAHAHAHAHA
Closed Thread   Post New Thread