Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2017, 08:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

The second sneak peak of Monday's episode tells us that a lot of Paige's stuff is showing up in Walter's bathroom I just wonder if some of her clothes are also ending up in Walter's closet. One last thing I want to tell Walter you do not throw away your girlfriends stuff or say she has wrinkles Walter has come a long way in 3 years but still has a lot to learn about relationships
Old 11-04-2017, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sometimes SpoilerTV doesn't put them all up at the same time.

I do wonder exactly how Scorpion is going to manage to keep the noise down. If nothing else, Happy does like to hammer on things and it's part of her job. This actually might be where Sly could get involved in a legal issue. The garage is apparently in some sort of commercial / industrial district, so I don't think she has much recourse if she has a problem with the noise. But that doesn't mean she won't try some sort of legal action.

~Heidi
Old 11-04-2017, 01:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
Sometimes SpoilerTV doesn't put them all up at the same time.

I do wonder exactly how Scorpion is going to manage to keep the noise down. If nothing else, Happy does like to hammer on things and it's part of her job. This actually might be where Sly could get involved in a legal issue. The garage is apparently in some sort of commercial / industrial district, so I don't think she has much recourse if she has a problem with the noise. But that doesn't mean she won't try some sort of legal action.
I am worried about this Flo character starting with last episode Paige was upset with Walter and this upcoming episode she is upset at Walter again for throwing her stuff out I don't think they be any attraction between Walter and Flo but writers can't let a couple be happy Paige is getting angry at Walter for not being more in tune with her likes and if this Flo has a high IQ Paige might feel insecure if her and Walter start hanging around too much
Old 11-04-2017, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earnie (View Post)
I am worried about this Flo character starting with last episode Paige was upset with Walter and this upcoming episode she is upset at Walter again for throwing her stuff out I don't think they be any attraction between Walter and Flo but writers can't let a couple be happy Paige is getting angry at Walter for not being more in tune with her likes and if this Flo has a high IQ Paige might feel insecure if her and Walter start hanging around too much
That's a pretty common concern - especially since Scorpion has already put Waige fans through a love triangle. Even if Walter has no interest in Flo at all, I hate the idea of Paige being unjustifiably jealous. That combined with all the things she's sniping at him about make her look sort of petty - and like she has no understanding at all that he's not like other men.

~Heidi
Old 11-04-2017, 03:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
That's a pretty common concern - especially since Scorpion has already put Waige fans through a love triangle. Even if Walter has no interest in Flo at all, I hate the idea of Paige being unjustifiably jealous. That combined with all the things she's sniping at him about make her look sort of petty - and like she has no understanding at all that he's not like other men.
That's just it all the sniping doesn't make sense Paige told Walter in Nuke kids on the block that she knows who he is and a few episodes later she is sniping at him for being who he is. I am not saying it was not rude for Walter not to be listening to Paige's friend but she has to also know he doesn't do things to intentionally hurt her. I think Walter accepts and loves Paige for who she is and she needs to do the same not saying Walter doesn't need to still learn a few things but I think Paige after 3 years of knowing him should be more understanding
Old 11-04-2017, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Honestly I'm worried she's gonna be a love triangle - not because it's my ship she'd mess up but because this show clearly adores doing love triangles so I wouldn't put it past them to do it again.

Old 11-04-2017, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
The second sneak peak of Monday's episode tells us that a lot of Paige's stuff is showing up in Walter's bathroom I just wonder if some of her clothes are also ending up in Walter's closet. One last thing I want to tell Walter you do not throw away your girlfriends stuff or say she has wrinkles Walter has come a long way in 3 years but still has a lot to learn about relationships
{Bringing this discussion here from the Waige thread because it contains spoilers.}

I feel certain that if she has creams and lotions at Walter's, she very likely has a few clothes as well.

But yeah - at the very least Walter needs to learn there are certain words you NEVER say to your girlfriend and while creating a cream especially for her is a lovely thought - he should have asked before he tossed her stuff.

~Heidi
Old 11-04-2017, 05:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
Honestly I'm worried she's gonna be a love triangle - not because it's my ship she'd mess up but because this show clearly adores doing love triangles so I wouldn't put it past them to do it again.
I don't think Walter will have any romantic feeling for the new girl but she may fall for him which could cause Paige to become jealous
Old 11-04-2017, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I don't think Walter will have any romantic feeling for the new girl but she may fall for him which could cause Paige to become jealous
The sneak peek also makes Flo seem even more socially oblivious than Walter. We already know that Paige is very susceptible to suggestions that she isn't right for Walter, that she can't hold his interest. Having a lady scientist who probably has a pretty low EQ on the scene seems tailor made to feed those insecurities.

~Heidi
Old 11-04-2017, 06:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
The sneak peek also makes Flo seem even more socially oblivious than Walter. We already know that Paige is very susceptible to suggestions that she isn't right for Walter, that she can't hold his interest. Having a lady scientist who probably has a pretty low EQ on the scene seems tailor made to feed those insecurities.
I wonder if Paige's insecurities will make more affectionate towards Walter thinking the only way to keep his interest is thru sex of course we have seen this on the BBT when Alex was flirting with Leonard lead to Penny wanting to take his pants off just a theory I have
Old 11-04-2017, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah, I could see that. And I wouldn't mind it being something where she gets worried and is proven wrong pretty quickly (a la the Alex thing with Penny on TBBT) but if they make it some serious legitimate thing, I'm just gonna be so done (because in case any of you haven't figured this out yet, I hate love triangles )

Old 11-04-2017, 07:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
Yeah, I could see that. And I wouldn't mind it being something where she gets worried and is proven wrong pretty quickly (a la the Alex thing with Penny on TBBT) but if they make it some serious legitimate thing, I'm just gonna be so done (because in case any of you haven't figured this out yet, I hate love triangles )
Every show not just Scorpion where they have the lead actors as a love interest uses Love triangles at least all the ones I have watched
Old 11-05-2017, 02:54 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Every show not just Scorpion where they have the lead actors as a love interest uses Love triangles at least all the ones I have watched
That's true. TV people seem to think people enjoy them, but I've never spoken to anyone who agrees. It's so frustrating to watch your favourite characters, whether you're into the pairing or not, going through all that angst and being miserable. Of course real life relationships go through ups and downs and writers have to keep the show interesting, but there are other ways they could create drama without creating a love triangle. I hope our concerns about Flo are eventually proven to be unfounded.
Old 11-05-2017, 11:38 AM
Loyal Fan

They should make Ray and Flo a thing... I know we haven't met Flo officially yet, but methinks Flo and Ray would make a good pairing. Maybe their ship name could be "FloRAYscent" or something.

On a further note, Walter making an all-in-one beauty cream to replace her cosmetics reminds me of the fic "An Ever-Fixed Mark" when Walter mixes a cream for Paige to place on her "sunburn." You'd have to read the story to understand what I'm talking about. ^_^ It's a great fic.
Old 11-05-2017, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

"FloRAYscent" makes me think that Ray is going to take a page (or a Paige ) from Walter's book and create a special scent for Flo.

Episode Title: 4.13 - Apocalypse Nerd

They certainly seem bent on world destruction this season!

~Heidi
Closed Thread   Post New Thread