Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-28-2019, 09:37 AM
Master Fan

É troll que fala né?

taylorswift She just read all the theories 🙀

A Taylor qualquer dia vai come out via like no tumblr, juro

o que me lembrou o igs que a Karlie deletou...

O photoshoot novo da Taylor

TK
Old 02-28-2019, 10:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 03-01-2019, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

AI QUE AMORES Tô baixando o ep agora <333

Amei essa foto, mas não curto muito esse styling que deixa o cabelo sem volume e parecendo que tá molhado de suor
Old 03-01-2019, 05:18 PM
Master Fan

Foi minha favorite pic tb curti a foto ao lado e as 2 que estavam a cima

Os boatos sobre uma possível música da Taylor estão saindo de controle pior que ontem até a Apple andou trollando o povo Pelo menos uma coisa é fato, a Taylor irá cantar no IHeartMusic que rola dia 14... e a Kacey tb

Os amigos da Taylor tb entraram no negócio, todo mundo começou a postar coisa de palmeiras, a Martha literalmente postou a foto de palmeiras ai a Karlie me vem com isso ontem:

FOFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

Indo chorar (de alegria num canto) LINDAS

STUNNER

copy/paste no post que fiz em SW:
Spoiler:

#metoo
PIOR, saiu na Page 6 I mean....

TK
Old 03-05-2019, 10:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Só penso no tanto de sujeira que esse vestido da Karlie deve acumular

Qnd que supostamente sai a nova música da Taylor?
Old 03-05-2019, 10:45 AM
Master Fan

É, pra desfile né, isso não vai as lojas/ruas pq é impraticável

DEUS SABE única coisa que se sabe de fato é que ela supostamente estaria no IHeartRadio pra receber algum prêmio, mas ai o Spotify adicionou ela a lista de performers do evento, e a empresa que vende tickets pra isso, tb Então, ela vai cantar, o que, só Deus sabe

Eu ri e não foi pouco
TK
Old 03-05-2019, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^

É muito engraçado a diferença da Taylor no começo da carreira/novinha pra Taylor de agora. Imagina quando ela chegar nos 30, sabe-se lá qq ela vai fazer
Old 03-05-2019, 11:10 AM
Master Fan

Não acho que vá ter nada omg.. a não ser que ela resolva sair do armário algum dia

tb morri
TK
Old 03-05-2019, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Esse Joe é muito feio, sem or, os parâmetros de beleza pra homem loiro e branco são realmente inexistentes
Old 03-05-2019, 11:39 AM
Master Fan

DEMAIS, fiquei ainda mais horrorizada depois das pap pics de ontem, que aliás made quite a fuss pq Swifties são uns jumentos que comem tudo que a Taylor manda
O bom foi ver vários calling her out... Basicamente, sairam fotos dela com o Toe numa hike:

Spoiler:

Agora, assiste o video, dela andando a uns 2m na frente dele
https://www.hollywoodpipeline.com/20...fternoon-hike/

Ai ASSIM que sairam essas fotos, a Taylor (ou o team dela) foi e curtiu uns posts no tumblr tipo esses e os idiotas:

o que basicamente deixou todos os non swifties putos da vida
pq pessoas com cérebro :

basicamente isso
TK
Old 03-05-2019, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Eu morro pq tem gente que realmente que acredita que isso não é staged

E quem vai hiking de jeans, meu deus? Esse short todo enfiado no cu, isso não pode ser confortável

Certeza que vão fazer alguma edição com esse vídeo dela andando na frente dele.
Old 03-05-2019, 12:43 PM
Master Fan

Isso me faz ficar com raiva da Taylor, pq ela continua fazendo essas coisas idiotas e manipulativas pros fãs sem cérebro

QUE DIABOS FICA DE MÃOS DADAS NUMA HIKE???? PELO AMOR DOS CÉUS (e só pras fotos né, pq no video... )
E de jeans e maquiada né.. I mean única coisa boa das fotos, esse tênis dela! Eu tenho (é velho pra caceta), é um nike flyknit airmax (o meu é de cor diferente só) eu amo esse tênis

Fiquei arrasada pq pararam de fazer eles já tem uns anos

Quote:
anonymous asked:

What reason do you have for believing Taylor called the paparazzi? Because if it’s about the fact that she was hiking, like.... paparazzi stalks her all the time, it’s not a stretch at all to assume they followed her.

kaylornation answered:

I hate to break it to you, but no, they don’t. If they were sitting camped outside her place, you’d have pictures of them leaving, but you don’t. I’m sorry you’ve been led to believe otherwise, but this isn’t how the paparazzi works. If they weren’t camped out at her place, then we’re meant to believe they were camped out in the woods. Of all places in LA, why would a pap be sitting in the woods? That makes absolutely no sense.

Like I said yesterday, had they been seen at some hot spot in LA (which lol, then she would have known what she was getting herself into) then I would understand the argument that they weren’t called.
Quote:
ssparksfly
some of y’all need to do some reading up on how the entertainment industry works and the reality of existing as a celebrity lol
Quote:
anonymous asked:

I’m entirely of the belief she called the paps on this one, it’s clear as day! But one question I’ve seen quite a bit from hets (a question in which I believe your answer will further sell your point) is this: what are the odds a bystander saw her and phoned the paparazzi?

kaylornation answered:

If you saw Taylor Swift randomly hiking would your first instinct be to call the paparazzi? Take the time to research who you should call? Doubt it. The normal bystander would ask her for a picture or just say hi.
Quote:
milelarissa-blog asked:

All the latest pictures taken by Toe's paps were staged. I do not understand how there are naive people who believe they have been "caught" up in all those moments. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!She spent more than a year without being seen by a single camera, "kept" her current private relationship and now, suddenly, several of her moments to two, are they caught ?! Do me the favor... ������������
Quote:
theprologues
I’ve lived in Los Angeles for 3 years and only see paparazzi at movie theaters and Q&As at movie theaters. They aren’t hanging around Runyon or Griffith park waiting hoping a celeb shows up what a waste of time and money.
Quote:
kaleid-tay-scope
Taylor Swift paying paps to “catch” her and Toe to hide that it’s Big Sur anniversary is like when Vegetable oil containers have “heart healthy” on the label. Bitch, we know fake **** when we see it.
Quote:
9w1ft
y’all just think paparazzi live in the woods, don’t you? ������

kaleid-tay-scope
I think they have a command unit and when a celebrity wants a QUIET ****ING HIKE IN SANTA MONICA™️ they hop on their ten speed to snatch those pictures which are hella clear and without movement which is all the more impressive since it was so sudden and random and not planned. ������������������

original-cypher
Backgrid has a GPS tracker under her skin, everyone knows that.
Quote:
anonymous asked:

Let’s use some critical thinking skills for a moment. If you’re a pap for a living, do you honestly think the best use of your day would be to hang out in the woods hoping a celebrity happens to walk by? If you were actually getting candid shots you would go to someplace like the airport or a popular restaurant OR wait for someone (cough Tree) to call you so you can make some money
Quote:
femmetay
605 acres of wooded land and one (1) professional paparazzi just happened to run into the most famous pop star in the world
Quote:
anonymous asked:

I saw your tags in the recent post and I had the same exact thought. I think they’re setting up the reason for the breakup. The invasion of privacy from Taylor’s fame is too much for Toe and for this reason they’ve decided to split. Calling it now.

kaylornation answered:

Yeah like obviously we could be wrong, but it makes the most sense since we know the paps don’t just sit on the hiking trails and wait for a celebrity to ~maybe~ walk by. Like?? That just doesn’t happen. So then it becomes a question of why. Either way, her behavior has piqued my interest.

taytaysbeard
Having hike Franklin Canyon myself - several times - I can assure you that paps do not hang out there. ������ It is also very close to Taylor’s mansion. She did not have to spend much time on this pap walk.
TK
Old 03-07-2019, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ai que tênis LINDO, amei <333

Não duvido que existam momentos em que a Taylor não chamou paps nem nada, mas é mega óbvio que esse não foi um desses momentos Só lembrei daquelas fotos MEGA staged dela com o Tom nas pedras Esses fãs são muito inocentes, tem artistas muito maiores que a Taylor que praticamente não tem fotos de paps, mas a Taylor, que é super cuidadosa com a imagem, tem várias? Se fosse um aeroporto ou restaurante famosinho (ou na saída do ap dela como citaram) seria believable, mas numa trilha, do nada? Nope Parece que eles nem fazem muito esforço pra parecer mais natural, é esquisito.
Old 03-07-2019, 03:54 PM
Master Fan

Vc lembra das fotos em Turks & Caicos né?? Pois é, é um lugar baratinho e full of paps, não ilhas quase privadas e praticamente um resort só pra milionários

Aeroporto tem milênios que não tem foto da Taylor lá.. desde que ela comprou os aviões acho... ela deve descer do avião e entrar no carro assim que desce, e sai pelas saidas exclusivas e tal

Eu amo as kaylors

ELA É FODA
https://www.elle.com/culture/celebri...thday-lessons/
Leia quando tiver tempo

taylorswift
According to my birth certificate, I turn 30 this year. It’s weird because part of me still feels 18 and part of me feels 283, but the actual, factual age I currently am is 29. I’ve heard people say that your 30’s are ‘the most fun!’ so I’ll definitely keep you posted on my findings on that when I know. But until then, I thought I’d share some lessons I’ve learned before reaching 30 with @elleusa, because it’s 2019 and sharing is caring.������ Check in with @elleusa for the piece, posting tomorrow.

taylorswift
Step into the daylight and let it go.
Estamos achando que isso é parte da letra do single novo (e também está no artigo que ela escreveu)

taylorswift
We have to live bravely in order to truly feel alive, and that means not being ruled by our greatest fears.
Isso tb está no artigo que ela escreveu, e estamos meio assim pq achamos que ela pode estar hinting a possible come out Outra coisa MEGA curiosa, também está no Pride Speech que ela fez em junho
TK

Last edited by .:DoDs:.; 03-07-2019 at 05:51 PM
Old 03-08-2019, 10:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Eu li ante ontem qnd postaram na ONTD, inclusive fiquei horrorizada com a parte que ela fala que anda com aquela gaze/curativo que é pra ferimentos de facada ou tiro, é triste isso, imagina o nível de cuidado e paranoia que ela tem que ter Cê viu que o stalker dela invadiu a casa dela de novo ontem?