Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2017, 09:51 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireQueen (View Post)
There are a lot of BTS but nothing about Barry I guess fear of spoilers can be one explanation. They are not being secretive about Wally so Keiynan can post how he pleases

The Flash didn't even get its own TV Guide Magazine cover for Comic Con
yeah that bothered me too. I am also worried about Grant at Comic Con, pretty sure The Ezra Miller fans will get on him glad he doesn't post on twitter anymore.
Old 07-14-2017, 02:36 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by hereforshorttime (View Post)
yeah that bothered me too. I am also worried about Grant at Comic Con, pretty sure The Ezra Miller fans will get on him glad he doesn't post on twitter anymore.
I didnt think ezra miller has that much fans but dont worry Grant has his fans his ly barry allen ..

Yer the dc shows got merged together
Old 07-14-2017, 03:41 AM
Supreme Fan

I'm sad that Grant doesn't tweet anymore. He already does minimal promo for the show. He may have had his reasons but losing his Twitter support as well has been hard.

Hopefully, something good will come out of Comic Con
Old 07-14-2017, 05:57 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I'm sad that Grant doesn't tweet anymore. He already does minimal promo for the show. He may have had his reasons but losing his Twitter support as well has been hard.

Hopefully, something good will come out of Comic Con
I worried about comic con. I can't help it. been reading stuff and someone made a remark on how they can't wait to see their pretend friendship. they were referring to Grant and Carlos.
Old 07-14-2017, 04:33 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I worried about comic con. I can't help it. been reading stuff and someone made a remark on how they can't wait to see their pretend friendship. they were referring to Grant and Carlos.
I dont think theor friendship is fake that person who posted probably does but there is no prove of that.

I also hope comic con gives us a lot
Old 07-15-2017, 06:03 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
People think Grant's friendship with Carlos is fake? They may not be extremely close but saying that they are faking it is fishing for drama I thought Grant and Candice were the only ones whose friendship was a CW PR attempt (ask the anti-WA crew)

I must say that I'm a bit worried about Comic Con as well
Old 07-15-2017, 08:07 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
People think Grant's friendship with Carlos is fake? They may not be extremely close but saying that they are faking it is fishing for drama I thought Grant and Candice were the only ones whose friendship was a CW PR attempt (ask the anti-WA crew)

I'm just being petty because I'm letting these people get to me.
Old 07-15-2017, 05:24 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:

Yer the candice and grant was one .. i dont think so anymore i think they hqve got closer

hereforashorttime its ok to get a little upset when people say bad things about things yiu like/love but you have to remember just cause one person thinks it doesn't make ot true or it is not what everyone thinks for every negative comment there are also positive ones .. whwt matters is what you think and beleive .
Old 07-16-2017, 04:33 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
Yer the candice and grant was one .. i dont think so anymore i think they hqve got closer
You used to think they were faking it?

I don't even believe they've gotten closer. They have always been hot and cold in their public interactions. This cast seems quite private but I don't think there's bad blood, at least not between Grant and Carlos or Grant and Candice.
Old 07-16-2017, 05:32 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)

hereforashorttime its ok to get a little upset when people say bad things about things yiu like/love but you have to remember just cause one person thinks it doesn't make ot true or it is not what everyone thinks for every negative comment there are also positive ones .. whwt matters is what you think and beleive .
I believe that Grant has lost his ambition and gumption to do the show. I think even if at one time he was ready for the hard work his heart is not in it.
Old 07-16-2017, 05:36 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
You used to think they were faking it?

I don't even believe they've gotten closer. They have always been hot and cold in their public interactions. This cast seems quite private but I don't think there's bad blood, at least not between Grant and Carlos or Grant and Candice.
no faking it never that i just thought s1 mid s2 grant and candice weren't that close as friends but since they have done a lot more scenes together i think now they are more closer .. and i knew fans would be upset about it but i dont think they hate it each other but they are coworkers we all habe those .

well the public is hard to see whos close on social media i think he is close to danelle and the tom's for sure the others im not to sure ..

saying that candic is really close to the people of arrow/lendgends she is always hanging out with them and Keiynan i love thier frienship
Old 07-16-2017, 06:33 AM
Supreme Fan

I don't think Grant is close to Danielle. I also have my doubts that he's closer to Danielle than Candice even if the Snowbarry fans swear that he is (like it's a competition? ). I mean, he never hangs out with Danielle outside of work (he does or used to with the Toms...). Doing a professional photo shoot and walking the red carpet together at work events is not friendship I'm sure they get along perfectly well though

I believe Danielle is close to Katie Cassidy. She and Shantel also seemed to get along pretty well.

Grant used to hang out with Jesse and Carlos quite often but not anymore.

People always want to hate on Candice and act like she's the problem but she and Keiynan seem to be the most social of them all

I'm basing this on what I see when they are on hiatus or have downtime not on social media.
Old 07-16-2017, 04:13 PM
Loyal Fan

really not looking forward to season 4. I'm going to cold turkey it. the more I read the less I like. also not a Andrew Kreisberg fan.

Last edited by hereforshorttime; 07-16-2017 at 04:14 PM Reason: changed
Old 07-16-2017, 06:06 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I don't think Grant is close to Danielle. I also have my doubts that he's closer to Danielle than Candice even if the Snowbarry fans swear that he is (like it's a competition? ). I mean, he never hangs out with Danielle outside of work (he does or used to with the Toms...). Doing a professional photo shoot and walking the red carpet together at work events is not friendship I'm sure they get along perfectly well though

I believe Danielle is close to Katie Cassidy. She and Shantel also seemed to get along pretty well.

Grant used to hang out with Jesse and Carlos quite often but not anymore.

People always want to hate on Candice and act like she's the problem but she and Keiynan seem to be the most social of them all

I'm basing this on what I see when they are on hiatus or have downtime not on social media.
True very true i think grant when he is not working he prefers to hang our with his family which isnt a bad thing
Old 07-17-2017, 03:12 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
really not looking forward to season 4. I'm going to cold turkey it. the more I read the less I like. also not a Andrew Kreisberg fan.
Andrew likes to talk big but rarely delivers I'm cautious about S4. I've been burned too many times.

I hope Grant posts something with the cast from SDCC. If he wants to