Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2016, 03:12 PM
Extreme Fan

Hartley — who escaped the Pipeline when Cisco let him out in Season 1’s “Crazy for You” — returns to wreak havoc on his former S.T.A.R. Labs colleagues in Episode 17, titled “Flash Back,” when the the titular speedster impossibly revisits an earlier timeline.

x
Old 02-09-2016, 05:28 PM
Master Fan

explains how Eddie is back and the old logo... weird that he's going back in time but okay

http://www.fashionnstyle.com/article...episode-15.htm

so Wally might find out in 2x15? 6 episodes? that might be it.... and if there was any doubt, DP spells it out that KF and Deathstorm are working for Zoom
Old 02-10-2016, 04:13 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
explains how Eddie is back and the old logo... weird that he's going back in time but okay

‘The Flash’ Season 2 Spoilers: Wally West Finds Out Barry Allen Is A Superhero In Episode 15? : The Eye : Fashion & Style

so Wally might find out in 2x15? 6 episodes? that might be it.... and if there was any doubt, DP spells it out that KF and Deathstorm are working for Zoom
Eddie
Old 02-10-2016, 05:33 PM
Extreme Fan

promo images for the next episode x

Old 02-10-2016, 05:43 PM
Moderator Support Team

Barry just hot
Old 02-11-2016, 08:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

oooh he is looking hot

soo yay we will get some backstory on KF according to the article
Old 02-11-2016, 05:25 PM
Master Fan

we should have although we were supposed to have gotten it by the end of 2x13 and I'm not really sure we did?

I mean the part of her taking heat from the people she kissed was more towards the beginning and what - she was working with Zoom because she was afraid of what he'd do?

is that really back story?
Old 02-12-2016, 12:02 PM
Extreme Fan

Old 02-12-2016, 12:54 PM
Master Fan

thanks for that. a few things

#1 - I know its completely wrong theme and what not but "Zoom's coming" reminds me of "Santa Claus is coming to town"

#2 - I'm guessing Zoom kills someone on top the mountain? I mean... there has to be a logical reason Barry screams or scouts (and lets it all out) like that, lol.

#3- first sound / look at Scott.

#4- Love David Ramsay. If he wasn't on Arrow I'd love him to be on the Flash.

#5- Some kind of heavy conversation between Barry and Caitlin? Looks like they're sitting on stairs and she just kind of looks at him? Can't see his face but his hair looks darker than Jay's but not long enough to be Cisco's... I suppose it could be Wells but the side angle of the face makes me think its Barry.

#6- Barry gets locked in the cortex - (I'm guessing by someone he knows? since he's yelling "hey!" and if it were Zoom or some villain yelling "hey!" probably isn't going to get them to let you out lol

#7-King Shark.

Don't get me wrong. He's kind of cool and all... but they should have left him dead on the steps and not brought him back. There could have been a different escapee from Argus (Captain Boomerang anyone?) and he had some history with the Diggles and Barry as well so that actually would have made sense, brought back a fan favorite ( although I imagine they probably can't do that because of the movie now that I think about it, damn )

but still. again, King Shark is kinda cool but Zoom already had hench people already, seeing a giant walking and talking Great White shark just doesn't add that much for me at this point IMO

#8- Jessie Quick appears to have made it to Earth 1, no surprise there

#9 - Does Zoom actually reveal who he is to Barry?

#10- Yellow lightening to blue? Just a play with the lightening or something real?

it kind of looks like where Barry and Caitlin are talking is the same place where Joe before or after asks what happened on Earth 2? doesn't it?

Last edited by bonnie51; 02-12-2016 at 01:16 PM
Old 02-12-2016, 10:55 PM
Extreme Fan

It does look like Zoom is going to reveal himself to Barry in the next episode, but will they reveal it to the audience?
Old 02-13-2016, 08:18 AM
Supreme Fan

Thanks for the trailer

Quote:
#5- Some kind of heavy conversation between Barry and Caitlin? Looks like they're sitting on stairs and she just kind of looks at him? Can't see his face but his hair looks darker than Jay's but not long enough to be Cisco's... I suppose it could be Wells but the side angle of the face makes me think its Barry.
It looks like Barry to me I'm not sure the place is the same of the conversation with Joe, though. The scene with Barry and Joe should take place in 2x15 and they are at home. There's another shot with Joe pointing his gun towards the door (I'm guessing at King Shark) while Iris, Barry and Wally run upstairs and Barry is wearing the same shirt. He seems to be wearing different clothes in the scene with Caitlin. Is it possible that Barry will tell her about Killer Frost and Deathstorm?

Quote:
#6- Barry gets locked in the cortex - (I'm guessing by someone he knows? since he's yelling "hey!" and if it were Zoom or some villain yelling "hey!" probably isn't going to get them to let you out lol
This confuses me Apparently Trajectory is supposed to cause troubles and people think that's the Flash's fault. It seems strange that his friends at STAR Labs don't believe him and imprison him but who knows? It's also likely that the two things aren't connected at all...
My idea is that it's the Trajectory stuff that pushes Scott to expose the Flash, though.

Quote:
#8- Jessie Quick appears to have made it to Earth 1, no surprise there
I had to rewatch it to find Jesse. I had mistaken her for Caitlin Yeah, I'm not surprised that she makes it to E-1.
Old 02-13-2016, 10:39 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm thinking him being locked in the cortex could be from episode 17, when he goes back to an earlier timeline.
Old 02-13-2016, 12:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireQueen (View Post)
Thanks for the trailer

It looks like Barry to me I'm not sure the place is the same of the conversation with Joe, though. The scene with Barry and Joe should take place in 2x15 and they are at home. There's another shot with Joe pointing his gun towards the door (I'm guessing at King Shark) while Iris, Barry and Wally run upstairs and Barry is wearing the same shirt. He seems to be wearing different clothes in the scene with Caitlin. Is it possible that Barry will tell her about Killer Frost and Deathstorm?
I have three possibilities for that conversation - and I'll rank them in order

1- Something about Jay? They did have a mini-heart to heart and there is some (growing?) speculation that everything with Jay isn't on the up and up and not meaning his health. But even if everything with Jay is as been told to us...

he could be dying or heading back to Earth 2, perhaps, depending on when that scene is?

2- yes, something regarding Killer Frost and Death Storm. Although it looked like they were headed off together or from somewhere potentially. So IDK. But that is a good bet as well. Although they might have to learn more about the "why" before that conversation makes sense, although maybe not?

3- if Barry is becoming obsessed with Zoom as the trailer somewhat indicates - than we saw him push people away once before (cough, patty) when paranoid about Zoom coming after the people around him. So perhaps he's going further and working to push everyone away?

Its hard to tell from a sit shot image but it almost appears that she MIGHT be crying or on the verge of it? if thats the case than clearly, something emotional is being talked about or just had happened

Quote:
This confuses me Apparently Trajectory is supposed to cause troubles and people think that's the Flash's fault. It seems strange that his friends at STAR Labs don't believe him and imprison him but who knows? It's also likely that the two things aren't connected at all...
That would make sense. Although as you said, I have a hard time seeing Cisco and Caitlin agreeing to lock Barry up if it was about Trajectory because as noted, they know him. Even if you wanted to believe Wells and or Jay might throw him in there thinking it was him - I can't see Cisco and Caitlin doing that.

BUT again IF, they are going with Barry being obsessive over stopping Zoom and is becoming wreckless and out of control - I could see them locking him in there as a way of having some kind of intervention and that getting the response of him saying "hey" and pounding on the glass

Quote:
My idea is that it's the Trajectory stuff that pushes Scott to expose the Flash, though.
I would agree with that. It would seem to line up pretty good with the time line of the coming episodes, etc.

Or perhaps he already dislikes the Flash to some degree but then the Trajectory stuff really pushes him past that line?

^^

found an article when DP states that Killer Frost might help them somewhat but probably shouldn't be relied on too far.

“I’m not sure that she’s going to be their best source of assistance. It’s tough for her. It’s Zoom and Zoom’s scary to everyone, even if you’re a villain and working for him. Clearly he doesn’t have any qualms about killing anyone who angers him, which makes him even scarier. For Killer Frost, it continues to terrify her. Zoom is no one to be messed with.”

https://therandomthoughtsofawriter.w...atalie-abrams/

Last edited by bonnie51; 02-13-2016 at 02:51 PM
Old 02-13-2016, 09:59 PM
Extreme Fan

comic for the next episode link
Old 02-14-2016, 06:33 AM
Master Fan

thanks. it looks like the nice version of Henry is probably going to bite the dust