Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-15-2015, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It would just be so awful!
Old 09-15-2015, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepThisaSecret (View Post)
It seems like something that could happen though. I'm hoping it doesn't.
Definitely possible though it's horrible even to think about it.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 09-15-2015, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe they'll spear us this fate
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 09-15-2015, 11:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope they don't have to go through that. I wanna see them out and happy!
Old 09-16-2015, 09:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Really hope it doesn't get to that point.

OMG the breakup scene, so painful to watch even though I sort of saw it coming. I agree with Hernando that it was wrong for Lito to let Danielle stay with the abusive a-hole of a boyfriend just to keep their secret but it was still heartbreaking to watch ... especially when you know they just love each other so much.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 09-16-2015, 04:44 PM
Supreme Fan

Hernando definitely was right. Daniela's ex was awful.

WolfgangღKala
Old 09-17-2015, 09:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent mayhem (View Post)
Really hope it doesn't get to that point.

OMG the breakup scene, so painful to watch even though I sort of saw it coming. I agree with Hernando that it was wrong for Lito to let Danielle stay with the abusive a-hole of a boyfriend just to keep their secret but it was still heartbreaking to watch ... especially when you know they just love each other so much.
It was really hard to watch. But I agreed with Hernando and felt very early on that he sacrificed a lot in their relationship for Lito's career. I am so glad Lito fixed all that!
Old 09-20-2015, 09:23 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

I think the two established couples need to stay together always and forever. This isn't a teen show. They don't need the drama. The two sensate couples have enough of the drama. N/A are badass and have outside drama. L/H have the "celebrity" drama. They've had their drama and hopefully it's going to let Lito be more open and their relationship drama will just be the outside world (not that I wish that on anyone, but have you seen this world?!?!?!).

The last what like two episodes was amazing, heartbreaking drama for these boys. It's terrible, but it makes me love Hernando even more. He loves Dani. It's not fair for her to be in that horrid relationship just to what, save Lito's reputation? Not cool. I definitely imagine Hernando is only in the closet because of Lito. And I feel like he probably was "out" before Lito. He just sees very confident in himself in that way.

That's the only drama I want. I want to see Lito coming out and being himself.
Old 09-20-2015, 11:09 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss of Death (View Post)
I think the two established couples need to stay together always and forever. This isn't a teen show. They don't need the drama. The two sensate couples have enough of the drama. N/A are badass and have outside drama. L/H have the "celebrity" drama. They've had their drama and hopefully it's going to let Lito be more open and their relationship drama will just be the outside world (not that I wish that on anyone, but have you seen this world?!?!?!).

The last what like two episodes was amazing, heartbreaking drama for these boys. It's terrible, but it makes me love Hernando even more. He loves Dani. It's not fair for her to be in that horrid relationship just to what, save Lito's reputation? Not cool. I definitely imagine Hernando is only in the closet because of Lito. And I feel like he probably was "out" before Lito. He just sees very confident in himself in that way.

Completely agree

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 09-20-2015, 07:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

yes! This! All of this!
Old 09-20-2015, 07:34 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

He was just sitting in bed, all snug with his glasses when she stumbled into the room. Good times!
Old 09-20-2015, 07:38 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:

I think Nomi and Amanita and Lito and Hernando have the some of the best TV relationships on TV.

WolfgangღKala
Old 09-20-2015, 08:36 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

It's so refreshing. I don't know if it's because I'm used to so many teen soaps. I just want REAL relationships. Not soap operas and relationship drama crap that makes no sense.

Both these couples are real and are going through life TOGETHER. They're in steady, stable relationships. Of course there is external drama (and Lito's career). That's how it should be. Because that's real.

So, I hope they keep the pace with these two couples and just let them GROW together as partners.
Old 09-21-2015, 05:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I definitely imagine Hernando is only in the closet because of Lito. And I feel like he probably was "out" before Lito. He just sees very confident in himself in that way.

Agreed so much, especially with these comments. Hernando seems very self assured compared to Lito and I think that's mainly because he's truly accepted himself for who he is whereas Lito is not quite there and is still fearful of people's reactions if they ever saw the real him. And that is probably part of what makes Hernando so attractive to Lito, apart from how smart/sexy he is of course. Hernando represents someone Lito has always wanted to be but was too afraid to.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 09-21-2015, 05:13 AM
Elite Fan

Please add me - these two are unique and wonderful. Lito has come a long way since the beginning of the series and Hernando is not the only one who aided his journey. Daniela had a lot to do with it as well as him becoming a Sense8. I look forward to more from them.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."