Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-21-2015, 07:30 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent mayhem (View Post)
Hernando seems very self assured compared to Lito and I think that's mainly because he's truly accepted himself for who he is whereas Lito is not quite there and is still fearful of people's reactions if they ever saw the real him. And that is probably part of what makes Hernando so attractive to Lito, apart from how smart/sexy he is of course. Hernando represents someone Lito has always wanted to be but was too afraid to.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Lito is in awe and love and lust and everything over Hernando's personality and confidence. It's very attractive.

Hernando has always been his rock. And Dani has helped him let someone else in. I think that is VERY important for Lito. He was so closed off and "fake." Because a lie is always easier. And the sensates are helpful, though I think he needs more interaction with them. It was very interesting to see him get Sun's PMS. Nomi was a great shoulder to talk to about Hernando and being yourself. Wolfgang I think was important, too. Because he's kinda like the rules Lito plays. But he's real. And he helped Wolfgang; they helped each other, which I think was so needed for both of them.
Old 09-22-2015, 08:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by isis1948 (View Post)
Daniela had a lot to do with it as well as him becoming a Sense8. I look forward to more from them.
Agreed, and I really hope to see more of them. He's learned so much from being a friend to Daniella which really surprised me in a good way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss of Death (View Post)
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Lito is in awe and love and lust and everything over Hernando's personality and confidence. It's very attractive.

Hernando has always been his rock. And Dani has helped him let someone else in. I think that is VERY important for Lito. He was so closed off and "fake." Because a lie is always easier. And the sensates are helpful, though I think he needs more interaction with them. It was very interesting to see him get Sun's PMS. Nomi was a great shoulder to talk to about Hernando and being yourself. Wolfgang I think was important, too. Because he's kinda like the rules Lito plays. But he's real. And he helped Wolfgang; they helped each other, which I think was so needed for both of them.
He is. It was heartbreaking to see how broken up he was when Hernando broke up with him because he was everything to Lito and he could truly be himself around Hernando whereas a lot of his life is built around a fantasy.

I really love seeing how the Sensates are getting to know each other and how that is helping them to become better individuals and more accepting of themselves and brave to fight back even when life is being unfair/brutal etc.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 09-22-2015, 11:18 AM
Elite Fan

It was sad to see but I was mad at him for not helping Daniela, glad he came around and did the right thing.
I'd love him to come out of the closet for Hernando, do you think coming out would hurt his career too much?

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 09-22-2015, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Great comments in here Lito has a lot to learn from Hernando with coming out and being true to yourself no matter what.

Me too!!! When he didn't say anything at all when they showed Dani's face! I was like what?! But he made up for it, thank God!
Old 09-22-2015, 04:11 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Not sure how Mexican culture is, so it's hard to say. In America, he's be okay for the most part. Especially if he's a leading man. Suddenly saying you're -this- shouldn't change anything since you've been it forever and been acting in certain roles despite anything else.

It would also be interesting to see how he grew up because a lot of that may influence why he's terrified of coming out.
Old 09-23-2015, 12:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes I agree. It might be how he was raised or just their culture hope we find out more
Old 09-23-2015, 11:05 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss of Death (View Post)
Not sure how Mexican culture is, so it's hard to say. In America, he's be okay for the most part. Especially if he's a leading man. Suddenly saying you're -this- shouldn't change anything since you've been it forever and been acting in certain roles despite anything else.

It would also be interesting to see how he grew up because a lot of that may influence why he's terrified of coming out.
Maybe how he was raised but it wouldn't be as bad as he thinks if he comes out

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 09-24-2015, 05:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by val ღ (View Post)
I'd love him to come out of the closet for Hernando, do you think coming out would hurt his career too much?
I think it would initially, because the fans see him as this suave ladies' man even though this is just an illusion. So the fans would probably be shocked initially but then after the dust settles, I think he'd be glad he finally gathered the courage to finally be out of the closet.

I definitely agree that his upbringing would probably have impacted the way he feels about coming out as gay, there's no mention so far about how his relationship is with his parents so I guess it's possible that they don't know either?

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 09-25-2015, 09:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He definitely has his reasons hope we get more insight to that.
Old 09-27-2015, 12:22 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

You know, as I think of who's parents we've met.... 7/8. We haven't met or heard about Lito's family expect for Hernando. That needs to change! We need more information.
Old 10-06-2015, 09:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Agreed!
Old 10-08-2015, 10:34 AM
Elite Fan

Old 10-17-2015, 09:39 AM
Ultimate Fan

I love it.

icon: rachel/adam
Old 10-18-2015, 06:04 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Beautiful art!
Old 10-18-2015, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Love that ❤️