Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2018, 10:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

That looks like a very good exhibit, Victoria. There's so much info J.K. has that hasn't been shared until recently.
Old 11-25-2018, 04:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I would love to get into her personal files and sit for hours dissecting them.
Old 11-26-2018, 01:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'd want to read more about Albus
Old 11-26-2018, 09:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Albus Dumbledore or Albus Potter?
Old 11-26-2018, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hii girls...

Hope you both have a lovely start on the week...?
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 11-26-2018, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Today I told my boss that I have vacation days remaining and I want to use them between Christmas and NYE. She said, "you still have vacation days left?" which is something she says every.single.year., and I find it to be extremely insulting. She's acting as if I take a day off every week and I cannot possibly have days left over. I am in the office 99% of the time. I use the days I am given.

Why is it so hard for her to simply reply "OK" when I mention wanting to use my remaining days, like a normal person would? Why must she always say "You still have days?"

Old 11-27-2018, 05:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Dumbledore I so want more about his love for Grindelwald.

You are so lucky! The 5 jobs I've had they state you can't take days off the last 2 weeks of December.
Old 11-27-2018, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
Today I told my boss that I have vacation days remaining and I want to use them between Christmas and NYE. She said, "you still have vacation days left?" which is something she says every.single.year., and I find it to be extremely insulting. She's acting as if I take a day off every week and I cannot possibly have days left over. I am in the office 99% of the time. I use the days I am given.

Why is it so hard for her to simply reply "OK" when I mention wanting to use my remaining days, like a normal person would? Why must she always say "You still have days?"

Sounds like she finds it really hard saying that word... And I couldnt agree more with you, that is so insulting she says that everytime... After the way she behaved, I really hope that you got to take your vacation...???

So looking forward to 21st of december, where my holiday starts and then going back to work on January 2nd...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 11-27-2018, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Dumbledore I so want more about his love for Grindelwald.
I am excited to see what their final battle is like.

Quote:
You are so lucky! The 5 jobs I've had they state you can't take days off the last 2 weeks of December.
Did you work in retail?

Quote:
Sounds like she finds it really hard saying that word... And I couldnt agree more with you, that is so insulting she says that everytime... After the way she behaved, I really hope that you got to take your vacation...???

So looking forward to 21st of december, where my holiday starts and then going back to work on January 2nd...
I think ultimately my vacation will be approved. But it's like, the comment is so unnecessary. Everyone will be taking off that week. It's not like I need to be in the office to answer emails etc, so acting as if I cannot still have days and taking off is a problem is

Enjoy your time off
Old 11-27-2018, 04:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Retail. Housekeeping and Administration.

I pictured their fight so well in Deathly Hallows. I’m going to be gutted when they do the flashback in Fantastic Beasts and it don’t live up to the image I made in my head the day the book came out.
Old 11-27-2018, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Retail and Housekeeping not giving you off makes sense, but why not Administration? Is it because it's a doctor's office?

That's the bad thing about books. You get an image in your brain and then it's never the same so you're always going to be disappointed.
Old 11-28-2018, 05:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

I assumed it's just not a thing they let happen here in the UK. If one person wants Christmas holiday off then everyone will want it. My mom only gets Christmas Day off this year, but they wanted her in for that too.
Old 11-28-2018, 08:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That is crazy to me. Wow.
I remember last year at work, even the Jewish people were putting in for Christmas Some businesses we work with even close down for the whole week.
Old 11-28-2018, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
I think ultimately my vacation will be approved. But it's like, the comment is so unnecessary. Everyone will be taking off that week. It's not like I need to be in the office to answer emails etc, so acting as if I cannot still have days and taking off is a problem is

Enjoy your time off
It better be...!! And Absolutely it really was... And then shouldnt be a problem, evt should you be there and no one else... And absolutely agree...!!
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 11-28-2018, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Do you guys do anything for NYE?